• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The character(s) in ^'s avatar are after your life. What do you do?

Well, this guy has a lightsaber. And considering that my avatar's main ability involves channeling magic through her hair and that her hair is very weak to cutting attacks... her strategy would likely be to stay as far away from him as possible, continually fleeing and using her pet summon thing as a distraction until she manages to knock the lightsaber out of his hand from a distance and grab it herself. But even so, the presence of Force powers may make things a little tricky, though seeing as how she is very resilient to non-physical-type attacks... she could hold out until she either tries to reason with him or just gives up and flees anyway.

Well thanks to that incredibly through explanation we can now adapt to the perfect strategy to defeat her.

AIM FOR THE HAIR BOYS
Easier said than done, considering she has some stunning and distraction spells (like one to put you to sleep) for this type of situation.

That is quite the team... Might be outnumbered. Would most likely use her pet as a distraction and flee. The darkness these beings possess seems questionable to her.

I'm going to grab the baseball bat beside me, perch myself beside a purposely open door and then introduce it to the wonders of compression. I've always wanted to reprise Billy's mom's role from Gremlins

I'm very afraid to engage in combat with this human so imma just go sink into the floor and hope I don't get found.

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom