• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The character(s) in ^'s avatar are after your life. What do you do?

Awww, just a person with a plush
should be on alert, it can try anything sneaky

One is already attacking another
So I’ll observe from distance

I wouldn't be too worried, cartoon logic dictates that the cat never gets the mouse. Or something.

too sleepy to even notice them, likely just nap by them
or i I do get woken up, I'll find ways of escaping

Actually, this is probably one of the types of after lifes I WOULD want. I loved cats as a kid but never really got to live with one of my own xD Excellent.

Would stare at first, seeing no threat, more of cuteness, would assume not a threat in a bad way

(annoying cell phone auto correct)

Last edited:
I'd be a little scared to spend my afterlife with an angry looking teenager.....lol

Unless, of course, he truly is nicer than he may look xD

hope its a nightmare, will cover face with a blanket and imagine its going for another target

Last edited:
will try to go inside cupboards, or hide in the fridge
eat the rest of the food

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom