• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The character(s) in ^'s avatar are after your life. What do you do?

Launch a mininuke and then switch to the missile launcher.

What's he gonna do, pop slime things at me? I think I'll be fine. Probably just like, poke him with a sharp stick or something. Definitely won't touch any bugs though. That seems like a surefire way to hit a berserk button.

Its giving me the mean look, will try to make myself look bigger

an Eevee after me... aren't they about the same size as a fennec fox?
* will just wait and try hold down playfully *

Will likely attack and raid the backpack, playfully hissing when Arylett get a closed

Food will get attacked first

Not sure what to do with them
Hide for now

Will just hide behind bush trying to not get noticed

will wait until they leave so I can raid their food pantry

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom