• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The character(s) in ^'s avatar are after your life. What do you do?

will try to cover us all with water from a nearby river

will put a tight fitting lock on the fridge locker, keep you away from my steak burritos

what did I do to you, just tore into the box
will make the innocent 'sad eyes' hoping for nothing bad to happen

will try to remain hidden from view, messing around with everything around, hoping it doesn't notice me too much

will try to hide from the light 'too bright'

Stuff it back in the box, tape the box shut, padlock it, cover it in Tinfoil, put multiple chains on it, padlock it again, more padlocks, recite a ritual sacrificing this eevee to lord helix.

(you knows explosion, part rock too)

will wait safely inside the small box

Back
Top Bottom