• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

The Characters in Pokémon Masters

Megalomaniacal toaster on a keyboard
Reaction score
They screwed over a lot of characters in regards to their partner pokemon

Guess who Surge, Pryce, Roxie, Ramos, and Clay's partners are

Cosmic NetNavi
Reaction score

So...not Raichu, Piloswine/Mamoswine, Koffing, Gogoat and Krookodile?

Hardship
Reaction score

What's the problem with Roxie? Whirlipede, her B2W2 ace, is her partner here.

As for the rest, it's possible that they're saving their "real" partners for new outfits.

Megalomaniacal toaster on a keyboard
Reaction score
What's the problem with Roxie? Whirlipede, her B2W2 ace, is her partner here.

As for the rest, it's possible that they're saving their "real" partners for new outfits.
Except last time I checked, her entire band is based around Koffing, not Whirlipede

Hardship
Reaction score
Okay, but Whirlipede was higher-leveled, used last and held a Sitrus Berry (in Challenge Mode).

Reaction score
Okay, but Whirlipede was higher-leveled, used last and held a Sitrus Berry (in Challenge Mode).
Not only that, she will always use Scolipede in the PWT, which is something that only happens with signature Pokémon.

EDIT: She doesn't even use Koffing or Weezing in the PWT, either.

Hardship
Reaction score
Nitpicking time: A cameo is a short role. That's like saying that Pokemon get cameos in the main series, even though you can use them indefinitely.

Where there's a Will, there's a way
Reaction score
Is there a list of confirmed characters so far?

Sell a Flareon
Reaction score
Seeing Giovanni and his associates were in Masters Trailer, I could feel Giovanni's going to unleash evil schemes into Pasio region under the new name Team Masters Rocket.

Then I bet everyone not-Rocket will team up to fight'em in a rumble fashion.

Reaction score
Seeing Giovanni and his associates were in Masters Trailer, I could feel Giovanni's going to unleash evil schemes into Pasio region under the new name Team Masters Rocket.

Then I bet everyone not-Rocket will team up to fight'em in a rumble fashion.
At this point I'm starting to think there will be a Team Rocket for each game style. Seeing how there's a Team Rocket in Go and one in the second TCG game.

Sell a Flareon
Reaction score
At this point I'm starting to think there will be a Team Rocket for each game style. Seeing how there's a Team Rocket in Go and one in the second TCG game.
Definitely, Team Break will be confronted by Team Masters Rocket, yet other trainers like N, Plumeria, Maxie, Grimsley, Malva, Hilbert and even Hau and other people gonna team up and confront those two. Interesting Mêlée à Trois.

And we'll see this as a requirement to unlock Giovanni as a Sync Pair.

Reaction score
Leaf, Ethan and N are confirmed via the datamine. Nothing else is known about them, though.
N is only confirmed via datamine? That's kind of a shame. It's probably confirmed that like other gacha games this will have limited time characters, I imagine? I hope N isn't one of them... I quite like him.

Hardship
Reaction score
Time-limited characters haven't been mentioned, but they'll most likely rotate the 4-star and 5-star characters unless they want them to be even rarer.