• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Masters The Characters in Pokémon Masters

TIL Seel is only water-type, wow. :confused:

A lot of characters don't have their aces for whatever reason. Maybe they plan on making Sygna suits with their aces instead?

Even then, that thought goes moot already considering
Cynthia's Sygna Suit is based around Kommo'o instead of Garchomp.

So we can simply conclude that: DeNa just doesn't know what it's doing.

They don't have to be consistent about whether aces belong to default suits or Sygna suits. It's their game.

What really bothers me is that some gym leaders are currently stuck with unevolved Pokemon.

They don't have to be consistent about whether aces belong to default suits or Sygna suits. It's their game.

What really bothers me is that some gym leaders are currently stuck with unevolved Pokemon.

Using the excuse of 'it's their game' is not an excuse to be inconsistent with stuff like this.

Even then, that thought goes moot already considering
Cynthia's Sygna Suit is based around Kommo'o instead of Garchomp.

So we can simply conclude that: DeNa just doesn't know what it's doing.

I meant it more for those who didn't already get paired with their traditional ace. Normal Cynthia will still get Garchomp, obviously, and the sygna suit will be completely separate

Another idea I had is that perhaps they chose Pokemon based on whether or not we can get them to evolve? Voltorb, Papitoad, Surskit, Meditite, and Weepinbell can all evolve, but Raichu, Excadrill, Vivillon, Lucario (aside from being with Korrina)/Machamp and Gogoat can't. That way players spend a bit more coins on evolution stones. Of course, that doesn't fully work out either, given Beedrill was chosen over Scyther, and the fact that Piloswine can still evolve, just like Seel, among others. They also could have just given them earlier stages of the evolution lines too if they really wanted us to spend more. Not to mention that datamining shows Weepinbell and some starters have no Evolution Sync stories at all yet. Maybe they'll be added in future updates, maybe not, who knows?

No train of thought is going to consistently explain the Pokemon choices they made in this game so far, I just get a kick out of doing so anyway.

Meditite is just baaaad, which is a shame, because Gloves Off is great.
I used Meditite as a cheap 3-star support for most of the game since I didn't have anyone else to buff attack for a long while. No way she'll hold up in harder challenges, but for a casual F2P player like me, she wasn't completely awful. Hopefully it'll evolve soon and gain access to Mega Medicham or something.

Out of the evolutions, I'm looking forward to Medicham, Rampardos and Aurorus the most because their trainers are some of my favorites. I mean, I still didn't get Grant yet, but...

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom