• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The "Check Your Signature" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I have my signature checked please? I believe it should be under 150 in height.

I just updated my claims list. Is my signature too high?
The top part of your signature, aka everything besides the credits, is a total of 200 pixels tall. Which is a bit over the limit of 160.

Since your picture is 130 pixels tall, you can really only have one line of text below it. You might be able to resize the picture a little to fit more text, or you'll have to lower the amount of text usage :)

The major worry this time around is the width. GIF was easy to optimise.

Mainly worried about the width on this one. If it is indeed too wide, I'll figure out a solution, even if I do dislike putting my image claims in places where I feel like it doesn't fit.

Mainly worried about the width on this one. If it is indeed too wide, I'll figure out a solution, even if I do dislike putting my image claims in places where I feel like it doesn't fit.
Your signature is 550 in width and +- 160 in height so the dimensions are fine.
The byte-size is 280KB so all is fine :)

Requesting a check.

The total size is 650px x 180px with a size of +- 60KB.
The image it self is 160px tall.

You can change the text to just thank The Light for the banner, otherwise you'd have to make it a bit smaller so the rest of your text fits within the 160px. I'm not sure if this is size 1 or 2 either, since it's too wide as well.

I'm confused by this. The image is 140px tall... unless there's just extra space around it?
That is weird indeed, when I right click to open the image it indeed shows as 222x140
even though, if I make a snippet it shows up at 157 tall

Perhaps @Soki or @Rainbow Cloud knows more why that is the case.

Requesting one final check, @SoaringDylan.
Your height hasn't changed.
It measures 176px tall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom