• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The "Check Your Signature" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me @Max1996 it seems like my browser was acting up making everything look huge :\

Your signature is fine as is right now :)

Requesting a check, just in case! I'd also like specifics on the total accumulative filesize of the images in my sig. I may add a second one like I did in my previous theme and I'd like the filesize info so I can accurately make the GIF close to, but not breaking, the overall limit if I manage to come up with something.

Hey @TouyaShiro

Let's have a look, the total size of the images (so including the gif) is 346KB out of 500KB
The image dimensions are about 440 by 155 pixels.

So it's fine as it currently is. Do tell me if you'd like to know anything else :)

Requesting a sig check! Even though the GIF I added is only 10kbs or so, I'll also request the total accumulative filesize data!

I at least hope I'm still fine on the width even though I ran with a similar setup during one of my WipEout themes a while back...

Edit: Definitely need one now that I swapped my other GIF for one that was... about 460kbs or so, and I also decided to overstep my usual text boundaries.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm on mobile, so it's hard to tell if my new sig is good, but I think it is. Can anyone confirm?
The dimensions are within the limits, it's 580x140 pixels.
The total bytesize is 236 KB which is well within the limits.

So you're fine! :)

Requesting a signature check, once again! I feel like I'm experimenting way too much these days, but it took a lot to get this one right! If you can, also, do you mind checking the size of the images in my previous signature layout? It's in the spoiler below.
Bag_Beast_Ball_Sprite.png
384MMS.png
Bag_Sun_Flute_Sprite.png
s1ieevl.gif

"But... Even so... As just one human being... I want to believe in what lies ahead." ~Banagher Links
Claims: [Dragon Ascent, Delta Stream, Red, Lusamine, Battle Legend Blue]

@TouyaShiro
Your old signature was 550x170 which was slightly over the limit in terms of length.
It was 474KB in bytesize so that was fine!

Currently your signature is about 525x155 and its bytesize is 451KB so it's currently fine!

Your old signature was 550x170 which was slightly over the limit in terms of length.
How about for width? I realised after posting that the layout I posted may have been affected by encasing it in a spoiler, but I forgot to mention it when I posted about it since it didn't seem important enough at the time. I'm going to try posting it on its own and not in a spoiler to see if it's any different on this layout, and I'll edit with the result on my end. (I may also post images with what it appears like for both afterwards.)

Edit: Never mind, the result of the height discrepancy was the same. Hmm... How strange. I guess the only way I could truly check if the height was correct is if I put the signature back as it was before my current one.

I'd say so. Just make sure you keep any text at a size like the size you have in your signature right now and you should be good.

Is my signature ok?
I just noticed your post, sorry for the late response! :(

Your signature is really small, and it's only a little bit of text. The dimensions are about 115x40 so perfectly fine! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom