• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The "Check Your Signature" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checking in. Size is the main worry, as I'm fairly certain on the width and height.

I'd like to have another check, in light of the addition to the text.
It's fine, as it's still on the same line.

Is my signature over the limit?
Your whole signature is about 700 x 180, while the limit is 600 x 160. I would recommend making the image a bit smaller, or cut down on the text a bit (maybe reduce the font size).

Last edited:
Does my signature fit within the limit?
Data size is 10.8kb, and the physical size is 428x177 pixels. So it's a little bit too tall. You can get it within limits by resizing the image a little or by removing the text.

Signature check time! I remember reading about the updated rules on signatures about avatar credits, and I've added that in with my current avatar being what it is. Hopefully everything else should be just fine.

Signature check time! I remember reading about the updated rules on signatures about avatar credits, and I've added that in with my current avatar being what it is. Hopefully everything else should be just fine.
Height is about 166 px, which Iis fine, as the last line is for credits :)

How's my signature?
The Mudkips make up about 110 kb combined, and don't take up much space. You're fine :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom