• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The "Check Your Signature" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a little while! Requesting a signature check, if you would kindly.

Same theme as before, but with a couple of changes since I'm toying around with the format of my quotes and stuff. That does mean the claim list is gone from the signature, though... Haha.

@TeaWest
Hmm... Would that be because I added the date of when the image was posted in the avatar credit?
One extra line of text is allowed to give credit to the artist(s) of avatars and signatures.
As far as I understood it, I took this rule as meaning that the line could exist slightly beyond the regular limits of the signature for that purpose only, and I haven't made a modification to the overall height since my last signature - just a change in content. Do clarify if I'm understanding this wrong, or if you can, screencap my signature and mark the boundary if you can, and I'll fix it as soon as I know what's up.

Didn't think I'd change this quickly after my last one, haha. Width and image size are my main concerns.

Ho-ho-how's my signature?
Hey MegaPod :)

I'm afraid you made it a bit too tall and too large in terms of byte size.

It's a bout 525x180 and 1.1mb
while the limits are 600x160 and 0.5 mb (aka 500 kb)

Just sizing down the middle image won't do it I'm afraid. You'll have to also lower the cryogonal gifs to lower their byte syze (they're about 370 kb each)

Requesting a signature check! Took a lot of work to get these two GIFs right, since they were both high framerates - I usually try to avoid doing that whenever possible, with a lower framerate GIF on one end and a higher action-oriented one on the other, but I couldn't resist going for it this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom