• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The "Check Your Signature" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double checking here, so is Paula too big? ;O

236 pixels. Too high. Also, the quote box auto-expands, so I cannot help with the horizontal width.

Either:
1. Remove the quote
2. Remove the image
3. Type in the quote as plain text in Size 1, centred, with the Paula image shrunk so that it is within the 575x160 limit.

236 pixels. Too high. Also, the quote box auto-expands, so I cannot help with the horizontal width.

Either:
1. Remove the quote
2. Remove the image
3. Type in the quote as plain text in Size 1, centred, with the Paula image shrunk so that it is within the 575x160 limit.

Now? :O
I NEED PAULA.

Now? :O
I NEED PAULA.

[noparse]The way your signature is formatted, the size can vary when the window is resized. Try actually centering the whole signature, text included. Use only one
tag at the beginning and one​
tag at the end of the signature.[/noparse]

About its height... It's 166 pixels tall. It slightly exceeds the limits. It should be fine, but just to be safe, maybe a little bit of resizing on the image will help.

I think my sig is fine, but it doesn't hurt to get it checked. ;)

I think my sig is fine, but it doesn't hurt to get it checked. ;)

First things first: try to clear out the space before the signature. Try editing your signature in Standard Mode and remove extra line breaks. I cannot judge vertical size accurately for now. If I'm guessing correctly, though, the height is fine.

The horizontal size is 504 pixels, and the image is about 30 KB. These are OK.

First things first: try to clear out the space before the signature. Try editing your signature in Standard Mode and remove extra line breaks. I cannot judge vertical size accurately for now. If I'm guessing correctly, though, the height is fine.

All right. I've removed the extra space now, (not even sure how it got there xD)

[noparse]The way your signature is formatted, the size can vary when the window is resized. Try actually centering the whole signature, text included. Use only one
tag at the beginning and one​
tag at the end of the signature.[/noparse]

About its height... It's 166 pixels tall. It slightly exceeds the limits. It should be fine, but just to be safe, maybe a little bit of resizing on the image will help.

Alright, sorry, now this is fine right?
I DID WHAT YOU ASKED D;

Check my signature please? Just updated it.

Check my signature please? Just updated it.

Only counting the horizontal width of the non-quote area - quotes automatically expand with window size. I'll count the quote area text only.

558x144. You should be good.

Only counting the horizontal width of the non-quote area - quotes automatically expand with window size. I'll count the quote area text only.

558x144. You should be good.

Thanks! I thought the quote wouldn't be suitable.

Hello. I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to write this, but if I put a banner with a 140 pixel height (the width won't break the rules, I'd say) with the text that's in my current signature, would it break the rules (give me an infraction)? Thanks for helping!

Hello. I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to write this, but if I put a banner with a 140 pixel height (the width won't break the rules, I'd say) with the text that's in my current signature, would it break the rules (give me an infraction)? Thanks for helping!

It'd exceed the 160-pixel high limit. With a 140 pixel height, you can only have one line of normal-sized text (Size 2).

If the text would be this (without the ""):
"My Global Pokédex Plus Profile | Milotic and Sceptile's Shop-n-Go (COMING SOON) | My Friend Codes"
would this break the rules? Later, I'll get rid of the "(COMING SOON)".
EDIT: If the text's size is the smallest one (an example of text using the smallest size: Pokemon!), would it break the rules if I added an extra line of text?

If the text would be this (without the ""):
"My Global Pokédex Plus Profile | Milotic and Sceptile's Shop-n-Go (COMING SOON) | My Friend Codes"
would this break the rules? Later, I'll get rid of the "(COMING SOON)".

That should be safe, but just to be sure, you might want to try actually using that signature so that its dimensions can be verified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom