• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The "Check Your Signature" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a warning message for mine. I don't see a scroll bar on my screen, but I shrunk it anyway. There really should be some way to check the size from the signature page and not allow you to save it if it is too big.

The two images you're using put it over the limit, since each is 107 pixels tall, that puts it over 200 pixels including the text. The hight limit is 160 pixels.

Buy they are side by side

Just got a warning message for mine. I don't see a scroll bar on my screen, but I shrunk it anyway. There really should be some way to check the size from the signature page and not allow you to save it if it is too big.

The two images you're using put it over the limit, since each is 107 pixels tall, that puts it over 200 pixels including the text. The hight limit is 160 pixels.

Huh on my screen they were on top of each other,mightve been how my browser window was adjusted, sorry about that. Though side by side, they are above the width limit of 600 pixels(the two images side by side are 412 pixels total)

Huh on my screen they were on top of each other,mightve been how my browser window was adjusted, sorry about that. Though side by side, they are above the width limit of 600 pixels(the two images side by side are 412 pixels total)

Can you shrink an image in the signature?

Can you shrink an image in the signature?

Yeah there are sites you can use to adjust the size of an image, or you can ask someone to do that here:http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f223/basic-avatar-banner-editing-165699/

Okay, I know this sounds lame, but how to do you put a gif for your signature? I used the browse thing, pressed "upload", and insert signature picture, but it's not showing up.

(Sorry if I should be asking this somewhere else; I figured this was the best place.)

Last edited:
Okay, I know this sounds lame, but how to do you put a gif for your signature? I used the browse thing, pressed "upload", and insert signature picture, but it's not showing up.

(Sorry if I should be asking this somewhere else; I figured this was the best place.)

Thats strange. You could try uploading the gif to a profile album or image hosting site like imgur or photobucket and then pasting the URL in between this tag:
url]

I'd like to do that, but Mother Dear has forbidden me to go on sites like imgur and Photobucket. She says their lined with viruses. The gif I wanted to use was within the limits(it was actually quite small), so I don't think that's the problem. It might just be the computer itself, though; it's pretty old, and I'm fairly positive that it's close to the end of it's run. I think I'll go with one of those creepy Espurr pictures.

Thank you for your help!

Checking here to confirming. Is it good?

I'm pretty dang sure my signature is alright; I made sure the image wasn't too big, but it never hurts to check. :3 Is it alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom