• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Circle of Types!

Lucario2007

The Aura of Music Is With Me!
Reaction score
So here's a fun little game I played on another pokemon forum.

So here's how it works

One user starts with a pokemon type. The next user follows up with a type that is super effective to the above poster's type. The goal is to be able to return to the first user's type.
For example, if one user starts with Grass, then the goal is to get back to grass. The last user who completes the circle can start a new one. Watch out for dead ends. They can happen.

Alright I'll get this first circle going with...

Water

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom