• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

The City of Gotham

Goddess
Reaction score

It was your normal day in Gotham. Crime, corruption, a two for one sale at a fish market and a sale at my favorite clothing store except one thing. There was no Batman, so that basically leaves me alone to save the city.

I've heard reports of these mutant bat like creatures from a different universe around the world. Not in Gotham yet but we have a lot of crazies here. They are little bat like creatures with purple skin, no eyes and super sonic cries.

So it's up to me, Batgirl!!! To figure out what the heck are those creatures. Apparently there's another version with a long tongue. We don't know much about those creatures, I wonder if the civilians do? Oh well just have to keep plugging away on the computer in this seedy night.

#Battymuch #Mylifesucks #Metssuck

Merciless Evaluation
Reaction score
*swoops in as gallantly as a stuffed moose in a cape can*

If there's evil afoot, Supermoose is always ready to charge into battle!

Goddess
Reaction score
A stuffed Moose? Sure why not...Nothing in this city is normal. I'm dressed like a bat, we have a comedian that kills people, a Killer Croc and woman who control plants. Sure why not?

Okay stuffed moose thingy. What do you know about the bats from a different dimension?

#ThisCityistooweird #StuffedMoose #Whatarethepurplebats

Gather round, people, I'll tell you a story
Reaction score
*knocks down the door*

it's me goku

Goddess
Reaction score
Oh god. This is worse than my day job.

Look just tell me some Intel on those bats.

Merciless Evaluation
Reaction score
Oh god. This is worse than my day job.

Look just tell me some Intel on those bats.
You got it!
It seems like they're the strongest where the Fun and Games section used to be. They'll fly around outside of F&G, but they seem to congregate in F&G.

That's the first place we should strike!

*strikes a comical pose*
Evil doers beware! Supermoose is on the loose!

Goddess
Reaction score
You don't have a sample? That's just great. I need a sample, I want one of those bats as soon as possible. Great, I'm becoming the Batman...

Life was so much easier when I was in Burnside.

Merciless Evaluation
Reaction score
I could not acquire a sample bat, but I did manage to nab some Bat Snax that were used to attract the bats.

¡Prepárate a morir!
Reaction score
*flies in* Are you making derogatory comments about my Zubat brothers? I'll have to keep my eye... er echolocation on you!

Goddess
Reaction score
Purple color, no eyes, flies but wings aren't strong, communicates through different sound patterns almost like a sonic wave.

Doesn't seem that harmful. Like a weaker version of Man-Bat

Back in Black
Reaction score
My fellow Bulbapedians,

As the President of the United States, and by extension the smartest and most charismatic man in the world, I would like to assure the citizens of Gotham that my administration is looking into this infestation of bats for a bipartisan and constitutionally feasible resolution.

Carry on.

Merciless Evaluation
Reaction score
My fellow Bulbapedians,

As the President of the United States, and by extension the smartest and most charismatic man in the world, I would like to assure the citizens of Gotham that my administration is looking into this infestation of bats for a bipartisan and constitutionally feasible resolution.

Carry on.
Keep it cool with Coolidge!

At your service~
Reaction score
*Superwoman arrives at the scene*

So sorry! I've been very busy lately, but I'm finally here now. I've heard that the city has been invaded by strange looking bat-like creatures, and I'm here to assist Batgirl. Also I don't care at all how tough these bats are, if they're a threat I will eliminate each and every one of them. So can anyone tell me where these bats are coming from?