• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The City of Gotham

Lyrebird

Goddess
Reaction score
BTAS-Gotham_City.jpeg

It was your normal day in Gotham. Crime, corruption, a two for one sale at a fish market and a sale at my favorite clothing store except one thing. There was no Batman, so that basically leaves me alone to save the city.

I've heard reports of these mutant bat like creatures from a different universe around the world. Not in Gotham yet but we have a lot of crazies here. They are little bat like creatures with purple skin, no eyes and super sonic cries.

So it's up to me, Batgirl!!! To figure out what the heck are those creatures. Apparently there's another version with a long tongue. We don't know much about those creatures, I wonder if the civilians do? Oh well just have to keep plugging away on the computer in this seedy night.

#Battymuch #Mylifesucks #Metssuck

A stuffed Moose? Sure why not...Nothing in this city is normal. I'm dressed like a bat, we have a comedian that kills people, a Killer Croc and woman who control plants. Sure why not?

Okay stuffed moose thingy. What do you know about the bats from a different dimension?

#ThisCityistooweird #StuffedMoose #Whatarethepurplebats

Oh god. This is worse than my day job.

Look just tell me some Intel on those bats.

Oh god. This is worse than my day job.

Look just tell me some Intel on those bats.
You got it!
It seems like they're the strongest where the Fun and Games section used to be. They'll fly around outside of F&G, but they seem to congregate in F&G.

That's the first place we should strike!

*strikes a comical pose*
Evil doers beware! Supermoose is on the loose!

You don't have a sample? That's just great. I need a sample, I want one of those bats as soon as possible. Great, I'm becoming the Batman...

Life was so much easier when I was in Burnside.

*flies in* Are you making derogatory comments about my Zubat brothers? I'll have to keep my eye... er echolocation on you!

Purple color, no eyes, flies but wings aren't strong, communicates through different sound patterns almost like a sonic wave.

Doesn't seem that harmful. Like a weaker version of Man-Bat

My fellow Bulbapedians,

As the President of the United States, and by extension the smartest and most charismatic man in the world, I would like to assure the citizens of Gotham that my administration is looking into this infestation of bats for a bipartisan and constitutionally feasible resolution.

Carry on.

My fellow Bulbapedians,

As the President of the United States, and by extension the smartest and most charismatic man in the world, I would like to assure the citizens of Gotham that my administration is looking into this infestation of bats for a bipartisan and constitutionally feasible resolution.

Carry on.
Keep it cool with Coolidge!

*Superwoman arrives at the scene*

So sorry! I've been very busy lately, but I'm finally here now. I've heard that the city has been invaded by strange looking bat-like creatures, and I'm here to assist Batgirl. Also I don't care at all how tough these bats are, if they're a threat I will eliminate each and every one of them. So can anyone tell me where these bats are coming from?

Back
Top Bottom