• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The claim an item thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright...

Thunder Lord Z-Cherish Ball-2-17-11

Thunder Lord Z-Azure Flute-2-17-11

Last edited:
Darkarceus11- Mach Bike- Feb, 17, 2011

Darkarceus11- Acro Bike- Feb, 17, 2011

Porygon Kid - Upgrade - 2/17/11
Porygon Kid - GB Sounds - 2/17/11

Serperior - Draco Plate - 2.17.2011
Serperior - Grass Jewel - 2.17.2011

Dodger Jazz-Power Anklet-February 17, 2011
Dodger Jazz-Black Sludge-February 17, 2011

@Dodger Jazz you successfully claimed power anklet, however black sludge was already claimed by EpicYoshi.

May I make a suggestion for an item to be added?

If you can, add the Berry Pouch to the list. It's a key item from FR/LG.

And if I'm allowed to, may I change my claim of Heat Rock to the Berry Pouch? It would be much appreciated. ^__^

AxelHino-spooky plate-18 Feb 2011
AxelHino-Reaper cloth-18 Feb 2011

@Bay: I have added berry pouch and changed your heat rock claim to the berry pouch

Tolanator - Water Jewel - 2/18/2011

Thanks!

Wow did not know you could claim two item before so im claiming my second one now

Bicycle-Link-2/18/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom