• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Cloned Ash theory

Lyrebird

Goddess
Reaction score
This is a theory, so deep that it has probably been done before. This is the truth, a truth that will shock your pants off (unless you are wearing shorts or a skirt).

The Ash(es?) that we have seen are actually clones created by his mother. Now what actually happened was that Ash lived with his mother and his father but then tragedy shook as his mother was found cheating with an saucy affair with Bruno. His father quickly got a divorce and won Ash in a long custody battle which also included a Pikachu that Ash would own. Delia struck with guilt that she could never see her son again (well she had issues), decided to create her own son using robotic technology along the genes of Bruno's Onix's DNA (This is not an euphemism). So using an underground hidden lab, she set to create as many Ash clones as possible. She put in a dream like replicants in Blade Runner which created Ash's dream to be the best trainer in the world, so they went with cloned Pikachus to go on Pokemon journeys. Delia would retire them after ever region to avoid suspicion. She created them so durable that even a Charizard's flamethrower could not kill him using genetic splicing from Bruno's Onix and others.

However there were times when one of the clones died (such as the Lavender Tower episode) and Delia would then replace these clones quickly so that no one would know. When Brock so became suspicious, he was quickly replaced and then brainwashed so that he would forget. Similar stuff happened with Professor Oak, Misty and Gary, they were all drained and brainwashed. Why do you think we barely see Tracey anymore? Delia realized that Ash would have to grow, so she just changed the voice on the latter clones so that no one will suspect that he is a cloned robot. The clone-Ashes were getting suspicious so Delia created clone-Serena with fake memories of him as a kid to throw him off.

So what happened to the Real Ash? He is married with two kids and lives with Karen from the Elite 4 (Think about it, we never seen her in the anime) at age 25 living in the Sevii Islands (we never see them either). He works as a legal consultant at his own law firm.

And Delia has unlocked the ways of anti-aging.

This thread has the Evil Figment seal of approval. I will take it personally if mods mess with it :D

(And if you anime mods get too uppity about it I will declare the content of the thread canon and you'll have to infract anyone who act like it isn't. SO THERE)

The Sevi Islands are in an episode of Chronicles

and why do the Clones have knowledge of what Ash does in the other regions? suppose she could tell them all about everything Ash has done...

When he dies his memories get downloaded into the head of the next clone.

This thread has the Evil Figment seal of approval. I will take it personally if mods mess with it :D

(And if you anime mods get too uppity about it I will declare the content of the thread canon and you'll have to infract anyone who act like it isn't. SO THERE)

You are practically daring me to take you up on this. :p

Some of you just have way too much time on your hands....

Not sure it's a matter of time. It's easy to think of these kinds of things while doing other things, and hey it seems more legit than other theories *coughcomatheorycough*

I believe I heard of that. That's the theory that Ash went into a coma, because he was struck by lightning, right? What a bunch of rubbish.

The memory transfer device is fire-resistant and trigger the instant Ash dies.

The tracking from Delia's lab downloads memories as it goes, so if Ash #whatever dies she still has the downloaded memories saved and to place into the next one.

You're too late.

This is Pokemon, cloning wouldn't be much of a stretch.

Last edited:
This is the most bonkers theory I've ever seen and trust me I've seen a few.
So many holes in it I don't know where to begin.

People just age slower in the Pokemon World, we've never seen a single character age!

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom