• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

The Conversational Japanese Thread・日本語会話スレ

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score
Hey! Youkoso! Make sure to use [ISPOILER]inline spoilers[/ISPOILER] for English~

But as for fixing the sentence, a bit of analyzing first. Bolded are the correct parts:

私は日本語んと書き少し話せます

I'd translate this something like:

I can rad write Japanese a little.

Here's what I'd say:

私は少し日本語が話せます、読めます、も書いてます。

I'm using the potential form, for "I can" sentences.

wa and ga are hard!! You'll just kinda get a feel for it like I have...

まあいいよ!ようこそ〜!

ありがとうございます

私は日本のアニメを見たり聞いたりして練習する. 名前はポケモンと遊戯王
I think that's right? it's easier to learn the kanji than it is to grammarize it into a sentence for me right now lol. For now, i'm going to use kanji in here that i'm learning at the moment to practice. Much of what i'm learning right now can be used in everyday talk.

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
ありがとうございます

私は日本のアニメを見たり聞いたりして練習する. 名前はポケモンと遊戯王
I think that's right? it's easier to learn the kanji than it is to grammarize it into a sentence for me right now lol. For now, i'm going to use kanji in here that i'm learning at the moment to practice. Much of what i'm learning right now can be used in everyday talk.
You're pretty close! I'm not sure what these kanji 遊戯王 mean, though...jisho didn't help as well...

僕はあんまりアニメを見ない。でも子供のときに毎日ポケモンを見た!

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score
You're pretty close! I'm not sure what these kanji 遊戯王 mean, though...jisho didn't help as well...

僕はあんまりアニメを見ない。でも子供のときに毎日ポケモンを見た!

それは凄いね
I think? I remember hearing that in pokemon when someone sounds like they're thinking something is cool or amazing

遊戯王
is the japanese Kanji for the anime called Yu-Gi-Oh!

が と を と で
are the particles that i usually have trouble properly placing after the correct noun/verb.
まで と から
i'm also having trouble remember which location noun they are supposed to come after

Last edited:

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
助けれるわよ!
それは凄いね
I think? I remember hearing that in pokemon when someone sounds like they're thinking something is cool or amazing
Yesssss, that's right! Although I've only seen it in kana, like never ever seen the kanji...
遊戯王
is the japanese Kanji for the anime called Yu-Gi-Oh!
了解~
が と を と で
are the particles that i usually have trouble properly placing after the correct noun/verb.
が is like wa but to put more "emphasis" on certain stuff. tofugu has a good article on it, but for my purposes I go with what feels best. と is usually like "and" or "with", and is also used with indirect quotations and in combined particles. を comes after "doing words", almost exclusively after nouns/before verbs.で is similar to に in that it denotes location, however で is commonly used as a "place of action" particle. I think it can also be used like と in some cases also?
まで と から
i'm also having trouble remember which location noun they are supposed to come after
This is easy!! まで is always "until" and から is always "from", and that's basically it.

今晩も、焼きそばを作るつもりだ〜!

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score
今週は新しい映画を見ます
this week i am watching new movies. I'm not sure how to write "horror" movies in japanese, can some one tell me? Movies like The Cursed, The Long Night, The Legend of La LLarona, movies like that are what i'm watching this week. :)

時々音楽を書きます, でも 只 並み レベル / 得意でも不得意でもない i think.
I'm not sure if instrumental compositions uses a different kanji? as opposed to this writing verb. Also not really sure which verb is best to describe my writing level. I'm not a pro but i'm not terrible at it either, so i'm "average" at it i guess? or something like i'm neither good nor bad it it.

Last edited:

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
今週は新しい映画を見ます
this week i am watching new movies. I'm not sure how to write "horror" movies in japanese, can some one tell me? Movies like The Cursed, The Long Night, The Legend of La LLarona, movies like that are what i'm watching this week. :)
そのタイプの映画かな〜。。。ホラー映画だけじゃないか?
時々音楽を書きます, でも 只 並み レベル / 得意でも不得意でもない i think.
I'm not sure if instrumental compositions uses a different kanji? as opposed to this writing verb. Also not really sure which verb is best to describe my writing level. I'm not a pro but i'm not terrible at it either, so i'm "average" at it i guess? or something like i'm neither good nor bad it it.
それはいいね!あの。。。「音楽を作る」も正解と思うけどよく知らないね。
自分のレベルの文章:
「まあまあ得意です」はいいと思う。

Last edited:

Galactic_V

Non-fictional character
Reaction score
Pronouns
こんにちはギャラクティックさん!
目指しに頑張って、ギャラクティックさんの描くはもうすごいと思います!
さあ、あの「タコ様」は僕と同じ名前がある!おもしろいですねw
返事して遅いよ・・・ごめんなさい
面白いだけど、「タコ」に選ばれる意味があります(笑)あのキャラはブラジルの元大統領に基づく、その人はここに「イカ」(Squid)だと呼ぶの。 理由全然分かりません、私は(笑)。だからこそ自分の所説の最大最悪の悪役があのようなお名前にいます。蛸島はタコになっていました

ところでタコ焼きさん、私の前3つのアバターはサバイバル元参加者の絵です。お名前は言えないで、あなたはその人物達に知っていますか?オルドスクールシーズンのプレイヤーってわけ。

Bobby Jon.png
Alina.png
Jonny Fairplay.png

彼達はバフにさえ着用していますよ

Last edited:
In-thread/ルールについて〜

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
こんにちは!これはアナウンスでーす!

Just wanna throw this out and just give everyone a reminder to follow the normal Bulbaforum rules! Be nice to each other and stuff~. Nobody's done anything wrong, but reminders are OK, right!?

ちょっと、言いたいことです。普通のブルバフォーラムの規則を守ってくださいね~!みんなに優しいにして下さーい!誰もは悪いことをしなかったけど、もちろんリマインダーはいいでしょう!?

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
返事して遅いよ・・・ごめんなさい
面白いだけど、「タコ」に選ばれる意味があります(笑)あのキャラはブラジルの元大統領に基づく、その人はここに「イカ」(Squid)だと呼ぶの。 理由全然分かりません、私は(笑)。だからこそ自分の所説の最大最悪の悪役があのようなお名前にいます。蛸島はタコになっていました

ところでタコ焼きさん、私の前3つのアバターはサバイバル元参加者の絵です。お名前は言えないで、あなたはその人物達に知っていますか?オルドスクールシーズンのプレイヤーってわけ。

彼達はバフにさえ着用していますよ
旅行のせいでまたの遅く返事ですぅぅぅぅぅ、すみません~

名前の理由はいいですね!ボルソナロのイメージに作った人です!

じゃあ名前。。。前シーズンの名前がよく覚えられないっと思いますが。。。頑張ります!

*ドン*

ぇぇ、あの、全3人が知りませんかも。あたしの見ていないシーズンの人かもしれません!?

絵が相変わらず上手だけど!

Galactic_V

Non-fictional character
Reaction score
Pronouns
旅行のせいでまたの遅く返事ですぅぅぅぅぅ、すみません~

名前の理由はいいですね!ボルソナロのイメージに作った人です!

じゃあ名前。。。前シーズンの名前がよく覚えられないっと思いますが。。。頑張ります!

*ドン*

ぇぇ、あの、全3人が知りませんかも。あたしの見ていないシーズンの人かもしれません!?

絵が相変わらず上手だけど!
いいえ、それはいいです

どうもありがとうございたします!

えっと、あの首相キャラは別の人に基づきますけどいい推測の。

ではサバイバルについて・・・はい、古いシーズンのお陰で、たこやきさんは見ていないってはずね。そしてあの3つはレジャンド選手ではないですもね。

まあ、私の今のアバターは別ですが・・・有名なゲームチェンジャーなプレイヤーです。彼女もおルドスクールですけど最近プレイしました・・・たこやきさんのご両親はかならず知っているだと思います。私のユザータイトルは彼女の第一なセリフですよ。

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
ひ さ し ぶ り でしたあああああ!

ごめんなさい!学年がすぐ終わって、夏になっていきます!すこし熱いですよ。。。嫌いですw

みんな、今年はどうですか?夏はお楽しみですか!? 

Last edited:

There Is No Arceus

Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
私は今年の夏何もしない。コロナからプランニングが難しかったので、予定がありません。それなら、どこにも行かない。

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
私は今年の夏何もしない。コロナからプランニングが難しかったので、予定がありません。それなら、どこにも行かない。
前の2年と同じでしょうかね?それは悪いことじゃないです!

あたしはユタ州に行きます!熱くなってきた。。。

ConfectionerMari

「Life is just another mystery!」
Reaction score
Pronouns
They/Them
こんにちは!昨晩にELLEGARDENをたくさん聴き込んだ。Koukasenは私の大好きな曲です。好きな曲は何ですか?

”Hello! I listened to a lot of ELLEGARDEN last night. Koukasen is my favorite song. What is your favorite song?” I’m still working on sentence strict, I hope it didn’t sound too weird!

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
こんにちは!昨晩にELLEGARDENをたくさん聴き込んだ。Koukasenは私の大好きな曲です。好きな曲は何ですか?

”Hello! I listened to a lot of ELLEGARDEN last night. Koukasen is my favorite song. What is your favorite song?” I’m still working on sentence strict, I hope it didn’t sound too weird!
That sounds nice! Personally I'd use 聴いた for "listened", and "favorite" is お気に入り, although 大好きな works well too! Your sentence formation and particle usage has gotten a lot better Mari~

あたしのお気に入りの歌はね。。。ELLEGARDENなら、選べないわ!一歌だけに決める!多分今、No.13?最近ELLEGARDENに聴いているから、お気に入りのバンドにになった!ELLEGARDENの歌はずっと夏の感じがする!本当に素敵よね!