• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Court Of Law: Whodunnit? What is it? (SIGN-UPS FOREVER OPEN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kavidun

Hello.
Reaction score
This will be an RPG with no major plot. Basically, anyone can kill anyone else. Anyone can steal from anyone else. Anyone can commit a crime in this town. (If you get killed, make a new character). And then the town's Court of Law works it's magic. I need 3 people (judge, prosecutor and defence attorney) and then everyone else is a townsperson. Sign ups forever open.

It's a role play where people act like an ordinary community, but often get wound up in crimes. It seems a murder or theft happens every day here. But when nothings going on, roleplay like normal.

Roles:

Judge:
Prosecutor: AC (acs1903)
Defence Attorney: Mila Fey (Samwin)
-------------------------
Bankers:
Shopkeepers:
Children:
Unemployed:
Postmen:
TV Presenters:

Feel free to make other roles if you want. There can be as many of one role as you want.

Username:
Characters Name:
Role:
Relation to other characters:

Everything else will be worked out in-game.

Make as many characters as you want.

And.......... Begin signing up!

Last edited:
Username: acs1903
Characters Name: a prosecutor named AC
Role: prosecutor
Relation to other characters: Is this really necessary for a prosecutor? I mean, I'm going to be accusing and proving who did the murder, I'm not going to be involved in any right?

I like :D

Username: Samwin
Characters Name: Mila Fey
Role: Defence attorney
Relation to other characters: not revealed for now..

Accepted

Need judge and 3 citizens then we're off

Could you be so kind to reserve the spot of judge for me? I don't really have time to write a SU app quite yet.

When I can has people. Moar people.

Username: robincool98
Characters Name: Uh....24?
Role: Detective (but if that is not accepted well i'll just be unemployed)
Relation to other characters: None as of yet...

Username: Travalgar
Characters Name: Johnny Limbo
Role: Technician. (Basically a jack-of-all-trades, able to do almost anything related to getting things working)
Relation to other characters: Can't really fill in this, yet. I have to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom