• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Current Student Thread

Man, oh man, the school year is ending here, graduation is going to be on June 8, pretty damn close to Independence day.
Congrats in a week! Our "get-out-of-school-time" (not graduation because I don't graduate this year!) is in 2 weeks, not counting today!!

...I think I'm in a period of burnout. My grades have tanked lately, and I can't bring myself to study much. In the end, all I need to do is pass; I'm past the point of needing a good overall average since I have no plans of going farther than where I am now.

2 months isn't long to wait, at least.

I skipped Geometry to take Algebra II so I can make it to Calculus by my final year of school, and it's been kicking my ass. I'm okay with that, really, since besides Chemistry it's the only class I find remotely challenging. Plus I convinced my counsellor to put me in with a particular teacher cuz I knew one of my mates would also be in there rofl.

just finished setting up my senior year schedule actually! took study hall for the first time in my life but i may need it
it's ap calculus (m y b e l o v e d), advanced speech, criminal justice, basics of law enforcement (signing up for criminal justice because i'm considering a career in law as a possibility and the two classes are kinda a bundle deal), ap economy/ap u.s. government (both are single-semester classes), and anatomy + physiology

i'm going to have enough credits (assuming i pass everything) to start college technically a few years in so i'm really happy about that ^^

going to finally reach out to my college advisors tomorrow about my path forward when i re-apply (i've been gone from college for so long that i need to re-apply again) and how to go about re-applying.

taking my first step back into taking classes again. it's not going to be easy but i think it's going to be worth it.

Currently in exams season and have my Italian written exam tomorrow, which is a little stressful. I completed my year 12 subject (legal studies) and am hoping for a study score of 40 but i'm not too sure considering the subject gets scaled down and the exam was pretty hard (as always).

After exams I'm gonna officially start year 12, which is kind of terrifying, but also exciting I guess. I should start considering uni courses soon

Back
Top Bottom