• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dark Arts Academy- Start Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Honestly, Samantha? Even I have a better temper control than you do, and that's saying a lot," Zaar said, obviously thoroughly enjoying messing with Sirius and Samantha. "Just because I make one innocent remark that, for the record, is probably true, you jump to the conclusion that I'm a traitor? And I thought I was paranoid."

He then turned his attention to Kathany's suggestion. "While I do admit that it would be a fairly well-done ploy, I speak from experience when I say that children are far more difficult to work with than you may expect. The little imps have the attention span of a goldfish with a particularly bad case of ADHD. They can barely be trusted with staying still for a few minutes, much less infiltrating an academy run by criminals."

Miles pulled out a cigarette and lit it with a pocket Zippo. He took a long drag before saying a word. "He's got a point you know." Miles said, referring to Zaar. "They know this place is here... and quite frankly that's not a surprise." He said rather bluntly. "Now if I were them..." Miles had worked for the government before. He knew how they operated. "They're here for information. They're going to find out all they can. Find a weak point. Perhaps make some offers to some students and faculty they feel they can turn. You know, wipe criminal records and witness protection in exchange for information and assistance." Miles took another drag before finishing. "And then once this agent has bred discord and has a weak point to strike... then the assault teams. Black ops forces. None of those... heroes you dispatched. Rough men who stand ready to do violence." Miles would know. He was once one of those rough men.

"Well we will make you go crazy then, I can make you lose your temper, Samantha will make Zaar made" Samantha said snickering, Kathany had to say that creeped her out, from the sudden third person view and saying we. She saw Zaar talking to her now.

"You are right, but don't think the government wouldn't go so far to exploit children like that, they could raise them from baby to child, to become ruthless, cunning, liars. Besides those two kids I saw, the same could be said for evil" Kathany pointed out.

Sirius nodded his head towards Miles now "That's why we have Pokemon, we could easily take them" Sirius explained as Kathany now watched Miles, he used to be one of them? As in what she was? She wondered if she could convince him, to her side and take down this Academy? She would have to plan though, she couldn't just go up and say hey let's go and destroy this place. The same would be said for the two little girls.
"So Professor Miles, why don't we think about this? Tell me, would you find anyone the most likely to be a undercover cop? And when they come, how would you handle the situation" Sirius asked calmly wanting their opinions.

"Major Winchester." Miles said with a smile. "I prefer my old rank... it's something that people respect." He pointed out. "But I digress." He mulled their dilemma for a few moments. "If you find the mole before they call in the strike team... you could intentionally feed the mole false information." He suggested. "From there, it would be easy to wipe out a strike team that isn't prepared... which by the way brings me to my next point." He took another drag from his cigarette. "They're prepared for your Pokemon Headmaster." Miles laughed. "They do learn from their mistakes and don't typically make the same one twice." Once again he was speaking from experience. "Anyways, once the strike team is neutralized, bring your mole in for questioning. After that, disposal." Miles did the old knifing the throat gesture. "If you don't choose that route, you could always simply take out the mole once discovered. That's a less risky play, but the reward isn't as much either."

"Of course, you know they might be so angered and finished the job off themselves or do something worse" Kathany replied after Miles was done, her eyes following the knife gesture for a moment. "Hell, the government could even try to nuke the area if they can't seem to think of anything else, but that's a last resort that would be rejected a lot first" Kathany added.

"Genius enough plan Miles, however if the agent knew that we were onto them, then it's less likely they will fall for the false lies. Especially if they stand in this room" Sirius said eyeing everyone including Kathany. "But our mission, while the students learn to grow as an army is to find out who the mole is, and report to me. Then we will go with Miles's plan, and they should fall" Sirius continued.

"That was a genius idea Sirius! You should become the President or something, turn this place into a bloodbath of blood, gore and torture sex" Samantha said staring at him glassy eyes.

"Excuse me but Miles came up with the idea, Sirius just agreed to it" Kathany reminded her but Samantha chose to ignore that remark.

"It's time to split, spent time with each other, with students and anyone else, including the Pokemon, and report back who you think the traitor is" Sirius explained.

"I'll take the children, just because I have handled children before, they fall for the naive and innocent female adult who acts like a mother. I may able to suss them out" Kathany piped up, of course she wouldn't do much with them but she could still lie if they were or not.

"And I, ladies and gentlemen, will be doing what I do best. Ta-ta." Zaar's grin managed to stretch farther than it already had as he made his way back out of the room. Surely enough, he now had an excuse to start interrogating people. Oh, what fun this was going to be. Now, who to start with...?

Kathany already said that she would speak to the little ones, and they'd probably try his patience far enough as is. He hadn't really gotten much of an opportunity to know any of the other students here, except...

Well, it was the only semblance of a lead he had to go off of. And, after all, Joe and Josh had a track record of doing catastrophic things whenever they got bored.

"I will take my leave as well." Miles stood up as he pitched the remainders of his cigarette away. "I will be... observing the populace." He promised. "I'm sure I will have this situation sorted out sooner than it needs to be." He vowed as he followed Zaar out of the room.

Sirius and Kathany had let go of Samantha now that Zaar had exited, she seemed more calm now though. "I hear the whispers again. Talking, but so many and difficult to understand. It's like they want me to do something.. Talk to one of the students. I must follow the voices" Samantha said sounding confused before walking out the door in a trance like state, Sirius and Kathany watched her.

"Kathany.." Sirius said as she turned to look and saw him towering over her basically. "I don't normally find trust in newcomers.. I just feel like you have enough sanity to find out who it is as well. I was thinking while you head to the little children enlist as a cop and tell me everything they ever about this Academy. We need someone to betray their trust as well" Sirius said in a serious voice, Kathany was a bit worried about that.

"Yes sir, I will double cross them I promise. But I should make my leave, I really do think those two girls are suspicious" Kathany said before making her quick exit, Sirius stared after her as a Gengar appeared next to him, hiding in the room this whole time.

"The only question is Gengar, how do I know I can trust anyone on my staff? It could have been someone who was here for years even.." Sirius questioned staring at the door now in the empty room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kathany headed back into the Great Hall and saw Isabella and Heather, she smiled a little before walking towards them. "Hello students, I am Professor Kathany White, may I ask what is such a young girl like you doing in the academy?" Kathany asked staring at the two for a moment, ignoring anyone else around them.

"'Cause Lucy told me to." Heather's answer was simple, and it was really the only reason she had. "She's my best friend, even though most people can't see her. She's really smart, y'know. I don't even need any grown-ups to tell me what to do. She makes sure that I'm safe from all of the mean people who might try and hurt me. So, she told me to come here! This place is cool! Those weird light-y thingies up there are pretty good singers, too!"

---

Zaar quickly stopped in his tracks as gave an exasperated sigh. "Miles, for a former military man, you don't seem to be handling stealth very well," he said, before turning around and facing his fellow teacher. "You're probably following me for a reason, and I'm not sure if it's a good reason or a bad reason. Care to explain which kind it is?"

"If I didn't want you to notice me, you wouldn't have noticed me." Miles gave as an answer. "You're a reasonable man... well comparatively speaking at least." He smiled at this as he walked beside Zaar now. "I know what kind of people are spies and what kind of people aren't spies." He stated quite factually. "And you and I agree on the fact that our traitor is not a student." He was speaking in a hushed voice as he watched and listened carefully for anyone else who might approach. "Which leaves our faculty." He took Zaar's arm gently. "Sirius has no reason to be a traitor to his own academy. His wife... she's fucking insane and would be the worst spy of all time... the other woman, Kathany. She's too easily scared. She'd blow her cover in a heartbeat as soon as there was any pressure. The other guy... the one with the human skin coat. Also too crazy." In the blink of an eye Miles drew a throwing blade with his right and had it resting gently in his fingertips. "Which leaves you. You and me." He let these words hang in the air. He wanted to see Zaar's response to the accusation.

"Lucy? Is she.. here now?" Kathany asked looking around, she saw no other girl that even seemed to respond to Lucy, she wondered if maybe she was right, could another organization have a child undercover? She could imagine an mic or wire or something even tapped inside Heather's brain and had the law enforcement on the other side of the receiver telling her what to do.

"Well.. Has Lucy ever told you to.. do anything? I don't know, something bad to the Academy?" Kathany asked in a soft voice taking a seat next to Heather, she would get to Isabella in a second, this child just seemed either too innocent, or really was psychotic, either way she didn't believe she belonged here, she was a child. "I sometimes hear voices too, they tell me about things that I shouldn't know, or even once told me to set fire to my cat" Kathany explained to her, of course it was all make believe, Kathany had never really done anything bad in her entire life, not to warrant being here. She looked up at the Chandelures who weren't paying attention to her anymore, except the Shiny one, it seemed to have it's focused on her.

"They are Chandelures, Pokemon and really great aren't they. Perhaps they can see Lucy.." Kathany suggested, trying to find a way to suss her out without revealing her true identity. She knew Heather wasn't the traitor, although she could be a second, cleverness one raised from baby to child as a solider. And if she was, that would mean Heather was on her side and she couldn't risk placing the child's life in danger.

Zaar's right hand instinctively twitched towards sheath at his belt, but he slowly backed his hand away. "I smell an accusation," Zaar said, giving Miles a slight glare. "Honestly, I could care less about the affairs that this school has. I'm just coming along for the ride. And, honestly, taking verbal stabs at your boss and provoking his wife into wanting you ten kinds of dead right from the onset isn't the best way to infiltrate an institution like this, is it? My allegiance may not completely lie in this academy, but by no means am I trying to watch it go down in flames.

"You, on the other hand, have just earned a great deal of my suspicion."

---

"No. Why would she say anything like that?" Heather said, but then she thought about it a bit more. "But, there was this one time. I was in my house, and there were these bad people who wanted to take me away. I wanted them to go away.

"And Lucy told me how to do it."

"Actually my friend... taking shots at your boss and pissing his wife off... it was genius." Miles said quietly as he placed the blade back into the sheath stashed inside his suit jacket. "Many spies try so hard to not draw any attention to themselves that by doing so... by trying so hard to blend in they stand out." Miles was less talking to Zaar and more thinking out loud at this point. "As you said, I'm ex-military." Miles laughed. "I'm trained for this sort of thing. Spycraft, counter-espionage... all those sorts of things..." He placed a hand on Zaar's sheathed weapon for the briefest of moments. "It was smart not to draw." He rested this hand on Zaar's shoulder now. "This conversation has been illuminating. For both of us I presume." He released Zaar's shoulder and turned around. He looked over his shoulder for another moment at his fellow teacher. "You'll find that my allegiance lies with those who can pay my price." He left the statement hanging for Zaar as he walked away. "Something that our headmaster has done to a respectable degree."

"Well, that's what the voices do. They try to convince you, and maybe they want you to get into trouble. Especially since if you did something really, really bad to the school itself you would have to be punished" Kathany told her, she knew these bad guys, unless it was code or something else must really have been the good guys, she doubted with each moment that Heather was one of the good guys. "These bad guys? Did they have like the words F-B-I printed on them? Or were police officers?" Kathany asked, surely if the cops had tried to do something with a kid like this, she would have heard about it. It's amazing to her that Sirius and Samantha were the only ones she ever heard of.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samantha walked down the corridors singing to the Chandelure song. "The Chandelure sits on the ceiling, they swing and sing. They wait for a loner, then they suck their life force and die a horrible death. They will come and take you away, take you away" Samantha sung before stopping as she watched a Gastly pass by and go through the walls.

"Hello Gastly.. What was that walls?" Samantha asked, she thought she could hear whispers again, she placed her ear against the wall listening. "Yes.. A traitor, but who. Is that who thinks my husband is a bad Headmaster? Or is it one of the students?" Samantha said answering to the voices, still whispering to her. Samantha giggled and cackled.

"Alright then, I will do that. It's time" Samantha said before taking off into the darkness to whatever the whispers had told her to do.

OOC: Can someone explain what's going on? The internet was having a lot of problems and it's hard to catch up...

OOC: Val- The students are still in the Great all, Samantha had sensed something was wrong and so did Sirius so he pulled the staff into his room, there was some talk about a traitor and now he's got the teachers looking for the said traitor and trying to suss people out. Zaar thinks it's Miles and vice versa, Samantha is mysterious atm hearing voices and Kathany is pretending to suss Heather out, and for a moment thought she was one of the good guys in disguise.

Isabella looked at the woman, her brow furrowed. The purple mist around Bella shifted, reaching out cold tendrils towards Kathany like long fingers, whispering.

“I don’t like you.” she said. Her voice was distorted, once again sounding as if a second, deeper voice was speaking along side it. “Leave Heather and Lucy alone.”

Zaar glared after Miles, agitatedly brushing off the shoulder that the major had rested his hand on. He didn't like how Miles was skirting around the question at hand, but he disregarded it. Odds are he was just trying to get him to snap at him, which would provide more evidence towards his claim that he was the spy. And that was something that he couldn't have.

---

"The police. Lucy doesn't like the police. The police tried and take me away from Lucy. But I don't want to...be away...from..." As she spoke, Heather's voice became more and more distant, and her eyes started glazing over and staring into open space. Eventually, she just buried her head into her arms and turned away from Kathany. She didn't like talking about that particular incident.

Evangeline was thankful that she didn't have to talk to any of the teachers interrogating the students. She decided to observe them, still most interested in the younger girls. She noticed the purple mist surrounding Isabella, she made a smug little smile. I knew there had to be SOMETHING wrong with them...

Kathany felt the cold purple mist, hearing it's whispers rather then Isabella. "I can't.. I have to question them, you don't understand exactly what is going on here" Kathany said turning to Isabella, she really had no idea how creepy children could be until right this moment. "And you can't do anything, I have to do what I have to do" Kathany replied in a hushed whisper and looked at Heather, who now looked upset by a memory of the past, so her enemies were assumed as the cops, less likely she was actually a good guy.

"I am sorry Heather.. Those bad cops won't ever come after you again, I promise" Kathany said before she felt her heart twinge a little, she just told an child, despite innocent or not a complete lie, once she got enough information she was going to take the entire Academy down with her colleagues, and they would be cops. "But not all cops are bad, some are just trying to protect you. Nobody can see or hear Lucy, people would feel weird out especially if the voice told you to do things" Kathany tried explaining to her now, to get Heather to trust her and perhaps open up to her, if she could she was going to get the two children out so they wouldn't have to witness the destruction of the school.

"Has the voice actually told you to kill someone? Who hasn't done anything wrong, or harm innocents?" Kathany asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samantha followed where the whispers told her to go, until she reached a girl named Evangeline. "Hello little girl, how are you?" Samantha asked walking around her and grinning.

"The whispers says I should talk to you. Because something bad is happening. Very bad. If Samantha doesn't find out, hubby will be very upset. Maybe hubby will give Samantha sex, pain, erotic pleasurable sex. Samantha likes, but Samantha must try to figure something out" Samantha said smiling, talking in third person. She looked into Evangeline eyes.

"So.. How much do you like this Academy? Would Evangeline follow the orders of a cop or the headmaster? Would Evangeline listen and tell me the truth. Or does Samantha need to pull out the torture supplies?" Samantha asked in a dark and creepy voice.

OOC: @Valcarona; Yeah Evangeline just spoke too soon XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom