• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dark Arts Academy- Start Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shannon awoke with a groan. He didn't sleep as well as he usually did. He got out of bed yawning and went to wash and tie his hair up. "I'd hate to look bad on my first day of class." He didn't seem as unhinged as he did the day before. In fact he seemed...almost normal.

He went to the closet to get dressed. It was filled with dresses and skirts, tops and short shorts. Shannon rarely wore boys clothes. He smiled as he found a nice outfit and got dressed.

He looked in a mirror to admire himself. "Perfect!" He smiled and grabbed a bag and his Pokeballs and skipped out of his room to the breakfast hall.

OOC: @Oblivion; @The Anonymous; @RocketGruntTenshi; @Hide in Plain Sight; @RaffStriker; @Stellar Haze; @Valcarona; @Calvin the Unknown;

Sorry for the long wait, I had some things to deal with after Saturday and just came home now. Since I took so long, I will make Samantha's class the first one. We will fast forward just a little bit as well.

The first bell rung for the first class, which was Samantha's Murder 101 class. She stood in the dinky and dark looking classroom, which was more clean then what you would expect from something with Murder in it's name. She was whispering to herself, mostly rambling as she waited for her students to start rolling in. "She's the traitor, Samantha knows it, but hubby doesn't. How should she present Katherine as the traitor? She has to be the one. Miles could be though, and so could Zaar.. But Samantha still thinks Destreyer is right.." Samantha said still whispering and looking around, holding a small dagger in her hand, flipping it every so often.

Shannon smiled as he made his way from the breakfast hall to the first class. He still appeared very normal. He looked around the rooms until finding the one Samantha was in. He giggled as he entered the room, watching her talk to herself.

"Oh my, I hope I found the right room." His voice was very soft and he looked almost shy.

Taiarra walked into Samantha's classroom, looking bored and uninterested. "What's up?" She said dryly, sitting down. "This better not be boring."

"Oh. Someone isn't in a good mood. Should I have you tested as a real murder victim" Samantha said with a twisted grin towards Taiarra, it was her own twisted and wicked way of joking. She looked towards the other students arriving. "We will be learning about the ways we can murder someone. It's interesting the sorts of ways you can kill a being, the way they look on their last breath. And we will also learn how to make the murder less obvious and more like an accident. Like pushing someone off the building" Samantha commented.

"Any questions for Professor Hades?" Samantha asked looking around with a devious grin,.

"Yeas, I have one." Tiarra said with a scowl. "Would I be able to take what you teach me to find out what happened to my parents? I never knew them. I grew up in an orphanage. Some tell me they were murderedm some say they abandoned me. I don't know what to believe."

OOC: Is anyone actually interested in keeping this RP going? I am but I am hoping everyone else will post soon.

"You can learn anything from this class! Keep your ears open and your eyes open!" Samantha said giggling at Tiarra before swirling a bit. "Now, when you kill someone. It's great to make them bleed, to see the life go out of them as they cry out in fear. However to not get caught, it must be a kill that looks like the person died of natural causes, to hide the body and get away with it is for another class!" Samantha commented smiling. "I have been wanted before, but then I kill anyone and Samantha isn't very secretive, it's very easy to screw up, but you just got to remember not to!" Samantha said chuckling again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside of the door and out of sight Kathany listened in to the class, perhaps she could pick up something from spying on the classes, and it wouldn't look too bad being out here, afterall she was a guard. "These people really need to be out of society" Kathany whispered, wishing she could help stop them right now but she couldn't do anything, she was already in the fire with some of them turning their suspicious towards her.

"So, pushing them off a building or defenestraing them, for example?" Tiarra asked. "Those sound 'natural'."

OOC: I am. I'm hoping everyone comes back

Shannon nodded. " Making it look like a suicide? That sounds interesting." He smiled, wondering why he hadn't considered such a thing before.

"Exactly! Pushing someone off a building would seem like suicide!" Samantha replied before she went on with class. She explained the way they could execute a sort of killing but looking like a suicide techinqiue, although half of it didn't make sense and lasted until the bell went.

"Well, that's all the time we have left. Your next class is with Miles! You will able to find it down the hall from here, yes you will. Samantha wishes you luck" Samantha said before turning her back against the class, humming the Chandelure song as the students were to the next class.

Miles looked at his watch. Only minutes until his first ever lecture. He couldn't help but smile. Major Miles Winchester, now a teacher? He never would have even considered the possibility. But he was strangely at ease with his new profession. He also wasn't the slightest bit nervous about giving a lecture. He knew that he was an expert in what he'd be teaching. And if he was able to teach his students a twentieth of what he knew, they'd be far better off than they ever thought possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom