• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dark Arts Academy- Start Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: Well, everyone's gotten off of the train and is eating, some people have started talking, and that's about it.

Trey had gotten off the train as soon as it got there, but had so far stayed on his own. He looked around at all the people that were sitting around the table and eating; his face looking down at the floor in nervousness. He was calm at the moment, as if there was something that was stopping him from having any of his urges occure. He stared at the teachers attentively before looking at Zaar as he spoke of some of the rules of the academy. "Well I guess I'll have to speak privately about it," he pointed out as he looked down at hsi plate, his face looking towards the students that were talking. "I wonder what I should do," he muttered.

OOC:((Sorry I'm late. :(!))

DESTREYTOR

Destreytor was also among the teachers welcoming students, as they hopped off the train. Standing there with his wicked mask made of human skin. But he never even talked, he couldn't. All he could think is what wonderful art projects he could make out of all these humans. He then turned his attention to all of them. Laughing as they entered inside the great hall, to eat and listen to the rules. He walked inside with them of course. He sat with the rest of the teachers, but he didn't even take his mask off. He slowly cut his steak with a knife, picking it up with his fork and eating it through the hole in his mask. Made just for his mouth. And then moved his head over to Sirius. His dread locks moving with the motion of his head. His mask stank of decay, I man god. You think he could make a new mask. But he's worn this one all his life. He then let out a tone Sirius. "So Sirius, what do you plan on doing to these students? Hmm? This year I mean. Look at all these new Students...So beautiful, gorgeous, their skin is so..Memorizing..you know, in the art world they would be delicacies? You must let me make a portrait out of one! Or a rug! Or a Table! even, maybe...A new mask? I'm sure your all tired of this one? Come on..Please..Just this year my liege?" He laughed again eating another piece of his steak. Slowly leaning back in his chair, looking up at all the Chendelures lighting up the place. He then looked out the window, as the ominous wind swept around the school. It was always like this it seemed. Dark, evil, dastardly, even grotesque at some points. Destreytor pulled out his sculpting knife. Slowly carving the table. He then carved his signature into it, the same signature he carved into everything. He then had a quick thought of how he was going to decorate his class room for the students. A light bulb seemed to come on in his head. But he kept this to himself. A servant soon brought him another piece of steak, and Destreytor grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. Pulling him down to the mouth of his mask. The servant gagged at the smell of the old Human flesh it was made out of. And Destreytor whispered to him. "You know..you would be a wonderful piece to hang in my class room..Would you like that?" He laughed moving his sculpting knife over his throat, sighing as he let him go. "But, I can't do that..so carry on. Just think about what I said. It would be an honor to have a beauty such as you in my class room." He told the servant before he ran away dropping all of his food, his plate flying high in the air.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luscious Grand

On the train that was arriving. Luscious sat his with Dragonaire. Looking out the glass window of the train. This place looked creepy as hell, and it was just breath taking. Hell, he didn't know what he was coming here for. But he knew he wasn't going to the most jolly place on the planet. He saw a kid playing poker with his Pokemon, laughing as he got mad at the Sawk for getting a Royal Flush. It was obvious other kids like him were here. But for what? He wasn't sure. But he saw some really creepy kids here as well. Some probably worse then him, his Dragonaire slowly grabbed the Poke-ball holding Onix. Putting it in his hand. Luscious looked down at the Poke-ball, slowly staring at it. It was his Onix, his most powerful Pokemon. Dragonaire wanted him to release it, so they could destroy the train and possibly steal some goodies for the way home. But he shook his head no, not wanting to get caught up in a tragic mess right now. Seeing as how there were many other kids here, and half of them looked like they belonged in a damn nut house. The train come to a stopping hault. And everyone slowly got off of it. Luscious trailed behind them, the last kid to get off. And it seemed everyone was going some where, so he followed. Sitting down in the Grand Hall. His Dragonaire still out of it's Poke-ball. He didn't know where to sit. So he sat on the far table. By himself, looking at everyone else. The servant had brought food for them. And for Luscious, this was...weird. He had never been served before so he felt awkward. And as the teachers explained rules, he was shocked when he heard the punishments. He shook his head trying to forget about it. And Dragonaire got angry when they said they would torture the Pokemon, acting like they couldn't hurt it. He then returned it to it's Poke-ball before it started trouble. Slowly eating his food, he sat and thought about his situation. Mumbling to himself. "So there has to be some..Good items here to take. Although, stealing is forbidden like always..There has to be something..I just need to look." He then took a bite of his food. Slowly washing it down with his drink. Taking a look up on the stage with all the teachers. Examining them.

Miles wasn't the type to make crazy proclamations about being evil and he sure wouldn't stop a fight between two students as long as it didn't escalate to probable fatality levels. He did however crack a thin smile at Zaar's warning about taking a shot at the teaching staff. If any of his students were stupid enough to take a swing at the ex-Special Forces man... Miles just smiled at the thought. It would suffice to say that any student who tried to attack him would never see their end coming.

Shannon giggled. "I wouldn't kill anyone here. Theres nobody worth killing!" He took a look at the guys and even Professor Hades. Doesn't mean I couldn't play with them a little..."

He looked at the teachers and headmaster. None of them signed particularly interesting to him. But Professor Hades...He eyed her with great interest. It wasnt a lustful interest nor a murderous one. He knew for sure it wasn't love. Such a concept left him when he started experiencing the seedy underworld of Castelia City. It was just...something. He scoffed and ignored the feeling for now. "I'll figure it out later. I have no time for such feelings."

He turned his eyes to the twins and smiled. "Oh how very interesting!" He giggled insanely. "I never had twins before! Double the pleasure and double the fun!" His giggles turned into humming. He realized in addition to twins he had never actually been with anyone his own age. He smiled at the thought of somebody younger.

"You cannot, perhaps with a servant but not the students" Sirius told the teacher next to him before looking over the Great Hall. "I need them, to fight the heroes, so I need to train every last one until they are ready, then we will go after these heroes" Sirius told Destreyior. "Then we will talk once the mission is done" Sirius added, he looked over when he noticed Kathany gagging.

"Oh are you alright Professor White? You choking on death? Meat is death, interesting but it doesn't make us cannibalism, I find it interesting" Samantha asked still with the wicked grin, Kathany, or Katherine was actually gagging from the teacher's old face mask, she couldn't believe someone was actually wearing that.

"No I am fine Professor Hades" Kathany replied, resisting the urge to tell her to get her hands off hers, since Samantha placed a hand on Kathany, she was revolted by the other teacher with the human mask and Samantha. "Just went down the wrong wipe" Kathany replied before pushing her plate away, thanks to the teacher coming she could no longer find the urge to eat.

"Whoo! Remember students go crazy on your first day, no classes so it's going to be very interesting" Samantha said laughing again.

Evangeline observed the other students, they all had their unique personalities and insanities. Some where rather a loud and giggling type, others kept to themselves, some just pretended that they were normal. But no one in the world is normal, even the youngest student had something wrong with them. She looked further into it, the younger ones acted cute and innocent. But innocence is life's greatest illusion. The older party decides to show others their dark secrets almost immediatley, some decided to keep it a surprise. Evaneline thought for a moment, maybe she should keep her dark secrets a surprise. If she could give little clues about her true self...

Maybe she could start with a little message. Writing on the walls with blood was a good idea, she usually did it when there was some sort of holiday or celebration for her. The first day is always a celebration, so why not?

Destreytor

Destreytor was smiling under that revolting mask of his. Wondering why Katherine was gagging so easily. He thought her suspicious for a moment, but he then disregarded this thought. He was finally done with all his food. He rubbed his dreadlocks slowly with his right hand, scratching under his chin with his left. He was also scratching his chest, for he wasn't wearing a shirt. He never did. He then whispered to himself, "Then..I guess the Heroes will be my Design for this years class room..Once we are done with them. I guess I will have to just decorate with my old Art Projects.." He then sighed to himself, drinking his cup of water. He then got up wiping his hands on his pants. Looking around at the students. Trying to pick them out, maybe even think about them. Or try to figure out what was really wrong with them. He then sat back down. Noticing there was a lot of them in here. He possibly couldn't count them all. He then looked over to all the teachers. Slowly lifting his mask a bit to take a deep breath. Lowering it back down so no one could see his face fully. A servant had now brought him some desert. Although, it didn't really look all that well prepared. For some reason, the servants never liked Destreytor. He always played with them, and usually it made them unruly. He looked down at his plate, getting angry at the little messed up piece of cake that brought him. Heck, it wasn't even desert! It was just a messed up blob of bread. And the Ice cream was already melted. It was just milk now. This made him angry, grabbing the servant and putting his sculpting knife up to his throat. "Now, you listen here. I may have joked with you for a bit. But now, you see, your being what I call rude. I'm a your master. You are my servant. And you see, this isn't really what I call being served properly. Now, how about we talk about this..?" He then slowly gripped his shirt pressing the knife onto his neck. "The thing is..I want you in my class room. And since your being so..difficult, I think you just got a one way train to becoming my Display. And honestly, you can cry all you want. But now you've gone and messed up." He slowly cut his throat a little bit. The blood falling down on the desert they had brought him. He then pushed him to the ground, and Destreytor exclaimed to the servant. "If you ever bring me something that atrocious again, you will be punished! You hear me? I will make a art project out of you! And all you will be able to do, is sit inside yourself and only think about being alive!" He then rubbed his forehead. Now more angry then he needed to be. He then looked at the other teachers. "Well my humble friends, I think it's time for me to take my leave. I must organize my class room for it's Grand opening for the students. I have bodies to prepare. I'm going to all out this year. I think you all will love what I'm going to do." He smiled before wiping his mask with a napkin. "I invite you all to look when I'm finished. Just don't show up early! You all know how I hate revealing what isn't..Done..." He slightly laughed a bit, making his way to the door of the Great Hall.

Luscious Grand

Luscious saw Destreytor walking to the door of the Great Hall. "Ugh, god! Is that thing made out of...Human Skin?" He said aloud. It was really grotesque that someone would wear that. He then shook his head, continuing to eat his food. All of a sudden, he felt one of his Poke-Balls shake. And his Teddiursa had busted out of it. "Teddi!" He screamed jumping onto the table and sitting down. It looked upon the ceiling, noticing all the Chandelure like Luscious had. It then started eating bites of Luscious's food. As it was hungry as well. "Alright little buddy, go ahead and have the plate. I'm full anyways." Teddiursa was smiling as it started gobbling the food. His Dragonaire now busted back out of it's Poke-Ball, sharing the food with Luscious's Teddiursa. "Man, I really hope I don't get in trouble for two being out in the open like this. If you guys get in trouble it's not on me you know." The two Pokes obviously didn't care. Eating as they pleased. The servants were eye balling him. But they didn't try to do anything. He looked at his third Poke-Ball. It contained Onix. "Hm..I would let you out Onix...but this place is really to small. I mean, your gargantuan. You'd go through the roof. And I don't want to get in trouble for destroying the Academy. Maybe once we go outside we can find a place so you can roam around too." He felt the Poke-Ball shake. Almost as if the Onix could hear him talking to it. He smiled. "You will always be my right hand.." He then blushed looking around. Hoping no one heard him being so compassionate. "Man, I don't think I'm ever going to make friends here sitting by myself like I am..Then again, no one here seems that interested in being friends." He thought to himself, scanning over all the students yet again. He then saw a few people he recognized from the train. He wanted to go make friends...But he really wasn't that courageous enough to go do it. He never was good at making friends. His Pokemon then slid the plate to him. As they were done with it. Luscious got up and was carrying his plate to the trash can. His Pokemon following behind him. His Teddiursa skipped along, and his Dragonaire slithered beside him with it's head up high. Like a proud evil serpent. They finally made it to the trash can. Throwing away the food that was on it. A servant then came over to him, taking the plate. "We could have got that for you, kid." The servant told him in a rude manner. Luscious then replied to him. "Hey look buddy, I was just making your job easier. Don't you get snarly with me." The servant then got angry. Throwing the plate on the ground. Shattering it into pieces. "And what are you going to do about it? Huh? You little poor bastard. Wearing all those worn out clothes. You look like they picked you out from the trash! Ha! My uniform looks better then your whole outfit! And your supposed to be better then me? What the hell has this Academy come to?" Luscious then socked him in the face, tackling him to the ground and pummeling his face. Students then gathered around in a circle around them, screaming "Fight! Fight! Fight!" His Teddiursa and Dragonaire were cheering him on as well. He then got off the Servant, kicking him in the head as he screamed down at him. "Don't you ever, ever! Talk to me that way again!" He exclaimed, kicking him again in the head. They then moved through the circling crowd of students. Back to the table where they sat. Slowly rubbing his forehead, trying to calm down.

OOC: Raff- Remember no one knows Katherine's real name, she's an undercover agent.

The Shiny Chandelure slowly drifted down from the ceiling and moved closer to Professor Kathany, staring at her. "Is there something this Pokemon wants?" Kathany asked Sirius now, her eyes slightly widened, the Pokemon seemed to stare into her soul, just staring at her.

"Sometimes the Chandelures come down and stare into the soul of someone, they tend to know what goes on in there. Suppose he finds your soul very intriuging" Sirius suggested, Katherine smiled slightly hoping this Chandelure didn't know who she really was.

"You must be very special. This Chandelure doesn't come down from the ceiling very much, it's the others that do the soul searching" Samantha said still with that wicked grin. "Oh.. I can hear the voices, whispers again. Talking, saying the darkness is great, but they feel there's a light in the darkness of the Great Hall. Wonder what that means?" Samantha asked, Kathany did see she was really crazy, or she hoped she was.

"Chandelure!" Chandelure suddenly said, it's orange flames bursting and becoming bigger as it stared at Kathany.

"Pretty fire, I want to touch it" Samantha said extending her hand to the fire but Sirius stopped her.

"I wouldn't Samantha, occasionally the flames won't hurt you, but most of the time they do" Sirius replied, he didn't seem to pay no attention to either Destreyer or the Chandelure on what they were doing. Chandelure seemed more angry at Kathany before floating back up to the ceiling, the haunting tune of humming became worse as they seem to sound creepier and louder.

"Don't worry students, it seems.. There's a problem" Sirius replied changing his tune at the end, staring at the Chandelures before standing up and gesturing Samantha to follow along with the other teachers. "Staff, follow me" Sirius ordered them and turned to the students. "Please enjoy yourselves, you are free to roam around and do something, whatever you get up to, I don't care" Sirius said in his dark voice but sounding serious as he charged out of the room.

"Wait my Master Sex Slave!" Samantha called out, Kathany stared at Samantha as she got up and ran after Sirius, she realized she would have to follow as well, along with the other teachers, she looked up at the ceiling where the Shiny Chandelure was staring at her with an aggressive face, it's tune sounding haunting and mysterious, enough to drive a sane person crazy. She quickly hurried out as all the Chandelures seem to stare at her, Kathany hoped this did not mean her cover was blown, maybe they only suspected something.

Sirius arrived into his main office and waited for the rest of his staff to arrive before he would go on.

"Hmm... those Chandelure..." Tiarra muttered to herself. "Lampent, come on out!" She threw a Poké Ball into the air, and her Lampent appeared from it, floating around the room before settling in front of Tiarra. "Look, that's what you'll be one day." She said, pointing to the Chandelure. Lampent seemed interested, but did nothing.

Zaar quietly followed Sirius to his office, standing in the corner with his grin now having degenerated into what was more of a soft smirk. On one hand, this could mean bad things for the academy...but on the other hand, perhaps that wasn't a bad thing for him specifically. Besides, having a potential traitor in their midst was definitely an interesting development. At the very least, it would give him an excuse to start interrogating people. And he loved interrogating people.

---

Drake, meanwhile, gave a slight chuckle. Do whatever they want, eh? That was a pretty enticing invitation. Of course, he didn't actually know the place yet, but he supposed that the first day was good enough as any to get acquainted with these people. As he looked around the Great Hall, he still noticed those two little girls, which still served to unnerve him just a bit. Perhaps he was getting in just a tad bit over his head. Drake himself may not have been the most morally stable, but these people...these people were total psychos.

Miles followed the other staff into Sirius' office. He realized that he'd have an opportunity. If he were the first to discover this... he'd have a chance to exploit it. He could think of a number of organizations and governments that would do anything to bring this place down... and Miles knew that he could play this... he just had to discover what was happening before anyone else did. He mulled over the possibilities as he waited for Sirius to speak. Because if he discovered and turned in the traitor... he knew there would be quite the reward. Likely financial of course.

Isabella’s eyes trailed after the staff as they marched from the hall. “Where do you think the teachers are going?” she asked Heather.

--

‘How on earth did they manage to let an FBI Agent get in here?’

‘I’m as baffled as you are. Hades is obviously incompetent.’

‘Should we tell him?’

‘No, I don’t think so. Let’s just get a good seat.’

Joe and Josh finished their telepathic conversation and smirked at each other, then resumed eating.

"It seems the Chandelures are getting anxious about something, there is trouble and I know it's right here in the school" Sirius explained to them once the staff gathered into the room.

"They are whispering. Singing the Chandelure Song. We are the Chandelures, and we sing our praise, but now there's something coming. The Dark Arts Academy will burn, the Academy will burn, the Academy will fall if the darkness that has a light, isn't extinguisher in time" Samantha sung out loud but softly.

"The Chandelure song? What are you talking about?" Kathany asked as Samantha grinned at her.

"It's what they sing. And that's what the whispers are saying, in the darkness there's a light, which isn't good" Samantha explained, Kathany could see Sirius studying his wife very hard.

"What's your opinion sir? It looks like you got something to say" Kathany questioned not going any further with Samantha.

"Well, from the Chandelure and Samantha's mostly insane ramblings.. I have a feeling we may have a traitor in the Academy. The only thing we won't know who it is. child, man, woman or even a ghost Pokemon. It could even be anyone in this room" Sirius explained, Kathany felt a bit worried but she had to play the act, and try to be convincing.

"Then sir, we shall bring them to the Torture Chambers, and torture the information out and dine on their flesh" Kathany said saying in a cold blooded tone, she knew that would make her a little less likely to be the suspect, considering. "I hear they are great with chips, add their blood as the sauce" Kathany added.

"Ooh, that sounds delicious, traitor meat.. Then again not so much" Samantha commented mostly to herself, Kathany stared at her again surprised she said that part, but most of them weren't cannibalism. Sirius laughed at that.'

"Only a few people would eat another, and I think I can say most of us aren't. I think you just became my undercover Agent, to figure out who is the traitor" Sirius said as Kathany faked a smile, well that would make her job easier.

Shannon made his way over to the table Joe and Josh were sitting at. His near insane smile turned into a more demure smile. "Hello there. Room for one more?" The look on his face was completely different from before. He looked almost shy.

"Honestly, Sirius, this shouldn't come as a shock," Zaar quipped from his corner of the room. "What with your, ahem, lovely choice in exterior design, you could probably hang up a gigantic sign that says 'THIS PLACE IS EVIL' in bright flashing letters and it still wouldn't be more noticeable. You haven't been doing to best of jobs in keeping under the radar."

---

"I dunno. Maybe fey're going to fome fecret hiding place or fomefin'," Heather said through a mouthful of food. She never had the best of table manners, as her parents had often chided her for.

Miles was, to put it bluntly, quite disturbed at the cannibalism thing. He hadn't signed up for insanity. "I think I'll pass on the traitor meat." He said with a thin smile. "I prefer my Chianti with a nice steak, not a human liver." He said, ripping off the famous Hannibal Lecter quotation.

"You don't talk to my hubby like that. I will whip you and make you scream in pain!" Samantha screeched taking a step forward, Kathany couldn't help but a small stifled laugh, she had to agree with Zaar, although she couldn't say the FBI were any better, it took them ages to find the Academy and to even do anything about it, and then they had to plan due to the last heroes all almost dying. "I will cut you up and watch your blood pour out, apologize!" Samantha ordered lunging for Zaar but Sirius held her back however.

"I will admit this place isn't exactly the best of all places, and perhaps my job isn't the best" Sirius replied locking eyes with Zaar and keeping an insane Samantha away from him. "However, may I remind you I never built this place, it was my parents before me, infact their parents started the project and my parents stopped it. It was the way people built things back in their days, and when people were more clueless to it. However I inherited the Academy from my parents, and I was not going to abandon it" Sirius explained to him.

"He must be the traitor! Kill the traitor! Kill him! Destroy!" Samantha commanded foaming at the mouth, Kathany, with a little disgust grabbed the other side of Samantha.

"Calm down, look everyone has faults and this isn't exactly a secret place, but the fact is the good guys are too scared to come here. Sirius killed half of the heroes who tried, if they weren't scared they would storm a second place. That's why they need a traitor. It could be this guy, hell it could be you or Sirius even" Kathany explained as Samantha stared at her.

"Instead of fighting each other, why don't we figure it out? I bet it's a student.. Afterall, exactly what is a 7 and 8 year old child doing here? It sounds more like an undercover work from the least expected and suspicious people of all time" Kathany suggested calming Samantha down more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom