• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dark Arts Academy- Start Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
“I said.” said a deep, distorted voice from behind her. “Leave. Them. Alone.”

Isabella was standing up… No, she wasn’t, she was floating! Floating a few feet above her chair, still in a sitting position, her eyes fixed on Kathany. But she’d changed. Her blue eyes had turned red, and were now fixed on the woman’s face. Her hair was black, and writhing in the air, like snakes.

The mist around Isabella turned darker as it began to envelope Kathany, dropping the air temperature significantly, creeping in through her nostrils…

Heather then raised her head again, turned around, and gave Kathany what was probably the blankest stare possible. Her expression was hard to discern, and she looked right into the eyes of her interrogator.

"Lucy says you're asking too many questions." Her voice suddenly shifted into a rather eerie, yet deadly serious monotone, and the hostility in her voice was a warning. A warning that she had given plenty of other people.

OOC: Thanks, I've been waiting for someone to talk to her.

"Oh, you're a fan of torture too?" Evangeline asked with a cute little grin, "Well I would never follow the police's rule, they've been after me ever since that... incident I caused last year. But this school has yet to prove me it's worth, so I'm quite unsure. So far, I like it, the darkness gives it a somewhat good feeling. Everyone here is quite fun to watch too, all very interesting. So from what I've seen, you could say that I wouldn't betray the academy..." she giggled.

Kathany started to feel numb, colder and felt like life was cold and dreary, and with Heather also threatening her in some form she knew she was out of her element. She had to do it separately without the two sitting there. "Alright, just wait.. Don't do it" Kathany said shivering as she tried to step back from the two.

"If you want me to go.. I will. I just needed answers, the Academy you like is in danger.. I had to" Kathany stuttered hoping Isabella would stop, it wasn't Heather she was afraid of, she could be easily talked to if she took Isabella out of the equation, but with her and this purple mist it wasn't something she should attempt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes! I can tell you and I can be very good friends, you seem to understand!" Samantha said gleefully as she clapped her hands, ignoring Isabella's current movement on Kathany. "Who would you suspect? If someone wanted to destroy your Academy, who would you say is the person who soughts to destroy our very home?" Samantha asked. "Samantha feels at home here too. She hopes to never leave and stop this person. But Sammy doesn't know who it is, hubby asked me but I am no detective.. I am just a girl who likes to torture men and women in the bed before doing it harshly.. It gives me so much pleasure" Samantha said, repeating the last part before she placed her hand on her chin, leaned over Evangeline's shoulder and looked around the room with some students still left.

"The Chandelures are upset, they feel like someone is here too, to disturb their very home that they love" Samantha added with the ghost types still overhead.

“Leave, you pathetic mortal, before I banish your soul to the pit.” replied the voice, for it was no longer Isabella talking. The mist enveloped Bella once more, and she floated back down to her seat. She closed her eyes for a moment and shook her head. When she opened them, they were back to normal, and her hair was its usual blonde.

“Come on, Heather.” she said, standing up. She took the girl’s hand in one of her own and picked up her Abra by the arm with the other. “Let’s go find somewhere to play.”

Kathany stared at Isabella for a few moments, a part of her not wanting to do what a child told her to do, she was an FBI Agent damn it, she wasn't supposed to crack or even try to be scared, but she didn't even seem human at this moment, she gave her some numbness and cold presence she couldn't explain, something that had her creeped out. She knew this much, approaching Isabella alone again would be the worst idea, she saw a Chandelure floating down, a normal colored one and seeming wanting to follow Isabella for a moment. Kathany walked away, glancing at Samantha and Evangeline before disappearing down a hallway, she would get Heather another time, while she was alone.

Shannon took another look over the two boys. He saw the two just be silent and eating. It annoyed him a bit but he kept it inside. 'Meh. Probably a couple of mutes!' He turned around and started walking around the other tables, to search for anyone of interest. He noticed a couple of the teachers talking to the younger students. 'Well, how interesting! Student-teacher meetings already? What fun!'

"I don't have any names that come to mind when I think of who would be betraying this place. But whoever is doing it, they must still be sane, or should I say normal?" She said, "Although I haven't noticed anyone yet who acts like the other crowd."

Samantha cackled at that before nodding her head. "Oh yes, nobody seems that sane, like they work for the annoying, morally good people" Samantha replied nodding her head still. "At first I thought maybe it was Kathany, yes because she acts weird however, Samantha found out the Professor, who acts more normal then the rest of us, is potential a cannibal" Samantha explained before grinning. "But Professor Miles, or Major as he seems to want to be called, seems more normal. Makes me question if he is the one" Samantha added.

((OOC:Wow, I need to try and get on and Post More. Lol..Hardly interacting at all. Needs More Destreytor and Luscious..))

Destreytor.

Destreytor had totally missed the staff talking with each other. For had been in his class room. Decorating it of course, with dyed and stretched human skin across the walls. He then hung skulls from the top of the ceiling, and he had arms and legs in tanks in display on his desk. He even made a huge skin rug under the desks in the class room. He even had something stashed away in a closet in the back of his class room. A human desk. It was a human bent over backwards, standing on his arms, and it's legs. And the mans tongue was even stretched out of his mask. Honestly, it looked like a messed up version of Texas Chainsaw Massacre. A loud laughter could be heard from his room, seeing as how the door was open. "Yes! Yes! It's complete! It's finally complete, my Masterpiece! Of it's so beautiful! I could almost cry!" He yelled again. He slowly closed the classroom door. Smiling as he looked down the hall talking to himself. "Oh boy! The others would love to see this! I have to show someone! Someone has to be around to see my masterpiece!" He then ran walked down the hall, looking for someone to show off his art work. He wreaked of rotten human flesh. And blood. It smelled horrible in all honesty. Still wearing no shirt, and no shoes he kept walking. He had to be the most horrible looking person here. Still wearing that ugly, mask of his. He then walked up on Zaar and Miles talking to each other. Although, he had totally missed their whole conversation. But it seemed Miles was walking away, so he didn't bother getting his attention. On the other hand, Zaar was available to see his work. So he walked right up behind him whispering in his ear, his mask an inch away from Zaar. "Hey there! Remember how I said I was decorating my classroom? Well, I'm finished! How about you take a look huh? How could you pass up precious Art work? Created by the one, the only, great Destreytor! No one could pass up my excellence! I make the human body something...No one could make it. Not even the most attractive whores possess, what I create! Besides, that conversation you two were having is rude! Talking while my artwork is waiting to be admired by spectators!" He laughed as he stayed behind Zaar. "So, how about you take a look? Huh? I would hope all the teachers will take a gander..I hope the students love it this year." He then smiled underneath his mask. Exhaling a deep breath. "So what do you say, care to take a gander? Or is there something more important then precious Art? I for one say there is nothing more important then precious art!" He then took a few steps toward his room. Hoping Zaar would take up on the offer.

Lucsious Grand

Still sitting at his table, he looked around the Great Hall. No one was paying attention at all. He decided he should leave. He returned his Dragonaire, and his Teddiursa. He had snuck out, and headed outwards. Exploring the Academy. More like scouting it out for items he could steal. He checked every nook and cranny, even broke into a few classrooms. But he still found nothing. "Damn it!" He exclaimed, finding absolutely nothing of value. He then kicked over a trash can, it made a loud noise. Echoing through the hall ways. He rubbed his head in anger. Sweat dropping down his brow. "I'm risking my place at this school for nothing! Why should I even steal, if there is nothing to steal! God I feel so stupid!" He exclaimed again. He had then heard footsteps coming. He looked around the corner, seeing one of the people that was up on the stage with the others. It seemed to be Miles. "Damn, it's one of those staff members! I better hide!" Luscious quickly took position behind the corner. Standing completely still, not even breathing. Acting as if he was a shadow in the darkness. Hoping he wouldn't be seen. He then gulped, remembering the rules of the Academy. Thinking to himself inside of his head. Man, if this guy catches me here. I might be done for! I have to wait it out...I have to hope he takes the wrong turn at Albuquerque. He then got a bit shaky. Sweating even more then he was. His heart seemed to sound like a giant bass drum, beating at a very fast tempo. He knew he might get killed over this. So how was he supposed to feel?

Kathany had made it close to the entrance of the Academy before stopping to take a breather, despite being an agent, Isabella had really freaked her out, whatever she did left Katherine feeling numb and cold, and almost felt like she wouldn't be happy again either. She heard a noise and looked up to see a woman crossing a corridor before she noticed her too. "Who are you?" Kathany asked, she hadn't seen this woman at all in the Academy, while she resembled Samantha with the blonde hair, blue eyes and pale skin she was about 5'7 tall, average weight and wore dark clothes.

"Vanessa.. You must be a teacher of the Academy" Vanessa replied walking over to her and circled Katherine, she turned around now.

"Um.. Well guard.. I am sorry but I don't believe you belong here" Kathany said as she reached for her gun, hidden beneath her jacket and resting on her belt.

"Yeah.. You're right, evil does not belong here" Vanessa snarled, Kathany heard hissing before something slammed across her head from behind, causing Kathany to be knocked out, sprawled against the floor. Behind her had been a Serperior and an man just a few years older then Vanessa, with short blonde hair, blue eyes and freckles across his nose, he looked like he took the gym as well. "Good job Trevor, who knows what sickening things this woman has done, let's find the Headmaster and avenge our daughter's death" Vanessa suggested, Trevor nodded his head.

"I know people have wanted to find this place, we probably should have told the police but with our Pokemon, I think we can take them all on, and destroy the little evil creatures" Trevor replied as the two walked over, hellbent on destroying the bad guys.

OOC: Well Anon, you wanted a battle, one's coming up:p (Yes, they are heroes, the good guys)

Isabella looked back at the Chandelure, hey eyes bright with curiosity. “Oh, hello.” she said, once again dropping the Abra to the floor. “Are you lonely” Slowly, she reached out her hand to the Pokemon…

Miles heard the noises of fear. A scurrying. Deep breaths. A pounding heartbeat. "I'm not the professor you need to worry about kid." Miles said loudly so the spooked student would hear. "You will enjoy my class. I'll make sure you don't get caught breaking into places next time." He said before walking away.

Zaar raised an eyebrow at Destreytor's inquiry, but gave a slight nod nonetheless. "I suppose I might take a look at where your most recent endeavors have ended in," he said. He was out of a few leads on this case as is. Plus, this particular individual was quite touchy when it came to his..."art". Probably for the better that he agrees, lest he manage to make two people want him dead within the first day. And as impressive as that would be, he did not want that.

Destreytor

After agreeing to the offer, Destreytor lead the way down the hall. And after a few minutes, reached the door to his class room. He then slipped his key out of his pants pocket, putting it in the lock. The lock made a loud Clicking noise as it creaked open and all of the human bodies were on display. Skins on the walls, skulls hanging from the ceiling, and of course the human bent over backwards making a small table. Some of the skulls were even painted with blood. And Ironically still had hair on them. And to top it off, there was even a rug made of skin stretched over the class room floor. Like one of those bear rug skins you can get. Except, it was human skin of course. And a few human bodies were made as manikins ironically. Destreytor turned behind him, looking towards Zaar. "So, how do you like it? It's very beautiful isn't it? It's my wonderful masterpiece!" He yelled inside the class room, sitting down in is chair. He then looked towards Zaar again. "So, what were you two talking about that was so important? More important than art?" He looked serious when he asked this. Not even joking at all, he was actually intrigued that something could be more interesting then art. No one knew why he was so obsessed with something like this. Then again, he was just incredibly insane. So of course, that could explain it very well. "I didn't really..catch anything you two said. I didn't hear one word, but obviously it must be of importance to avoid greatness such as this, just to socialize in the hall way like a couple of grade students." He then reached under his table, right in front of his desk. This was a normal table, made of a slick well finished Mahogany. He opened one of the drawers, pulling out a glass. Reaching right beside it, he pulled out a bottle of Scotch. He filled his glass half full, taking a small sip of it. Looking up towards Zaar grabbing another glass. "Would you like to have a drink sir? Or are you one of those Straight Edge people. Saying Drugs, and cigarettes, and alcohol are bad for the body? Or are you one of those religious ones? Well, quiet possibly I can exclude that last question. I'm sure no one here is of religious property." He took another drink of his scotch, the glass almost empty now. It seemed maybe there was a sip left inside of it. He then propped his bare feet on the desk, looking out of his class room window. Waiting for a response.

Luscious Grand

He jumped when he heard Miles speak to him. Shocked that he hadn't tried to do anything to him. He watched as Miles walked down the hall, once again thinking to himself. God that was really close! I was sure I was dead. But..he seems different..Not crazy like everyone else. Sort of like me, maybe he is the other sane person here. Man, this place has gotten' weird. I better start thinking before I act. He speaking to himself inside his head, he walked down the hall opposite of Miles. Not wanting to follow him. Miles seemed to smart to follow behind. He was almost like Rambo, or even better. And Luscious didn't want to mess with someone of that capability. Walking down the hall opposite of Miles still, he went inside one of the bathrooms. Washing off his face. Talking to himself out loud. "Man, who was that guy? Apparently he is a teacher. Saying something about me liking his class. Hm..I wonder who he is? Man that's so weird. Seeing someone who is actually...Normal really. Like me. Most of these people here are insane. They are people who killed people, and there are eight year old kids here! I wonder what the heck they did." He then spit in the sink, rubbing his long brown hair, exiting the bathroom once more. The halls were empty, which it should be that way. The students seemed to still be inside the Great Hall. He kept wandering the halls, exploring the Academy even more. And all of a sudden, a Chandelure appeared out of no where. Staring him down for what seemed like hours. It had shot a fire ball at him. Luscious dodged it, and kept running. This time, he got lost on where he was going. The Chandelure followed him, now firing shadow balls at him. He then ducked into one of the other student bathrooms. Loosing the Chandelure as it didn't think to check inside. He sighed sitting down in the bathroom. "God, this place is crazy. I have never had a Pokemon attack me like that before. It was almost like it was out to kill me! Apparently I'm not aloud to roam the halls..Heh.." He then peaked out of the door of the bathroom. Making sure the coast was clear. He then darted out of the bathroom, hoping to find his way back where he was.

The Chandelure moved closer to Isabella, humming the haunting tune softly to her. "Chandelure" Chandelure said singing, coming closer to the little girl, however all of the Chandelures above started shrieking and moving frantically around from the ceiling. When one looked at the entrance they could see Vanessa and Trevor with Serperior and another Pokemon, known as Mismagius and the reason for the Chandelure irruption as it had started throwing Shadow Balls at them. Serperior shot leaves at them as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, don't we have some naughty visitors, you are meant to go to the Headmaster's for a visitor pass, and the rules state not to harm someone as a visitor. Yes.. We must punish you" Samantha said noticing them from next to Evangeline. "Stop attacking the Chandelures! Samantha demands it!" Samantha shouted as they still attacked.

"Shut it psycho, we are taking you down if it's the last thing we ever do. Seviper I choose you!" Vanessa commanded releasing an Seviper. "Use Wrap against what I presume is the teacher!" Vanessa ordered, Seviper hissed and quickly wrapped herself around Samantha so she couldn't move at all.

"Let us go, this is not fair!" Samantha said struggling, Seviper turned her head and hissed at Evangeline threatening to sink her fangs into her.

"Van, look at those two girls" Trevor said pointing to Heather and Isabella, they were both suckers for children as Vanessa's eyes widened.

"Oh my god, they have kids under twelve here, it's bad enough with teenagers but.. We have to help out!" Vanessa declared, some other students had run off but there was no teacher about, with Samantha wrapped against her will and Katherine/Kathany knocked out in the corridor. Vanessa stroded over to Isabella and Heather, the Chandelure that came to Isabella turned to her, flames bursting.

"Oh get away from me and her! Blastoise Hydro Pump!" Vanessa ordered throwing another pokeball into the air and releasing the Blastoise, who immediately aimed it's cannons and shot the Chandelure who went upwards shouting with it's other Chandelure friends.

"I am Vanessa, I am going to help you get out of here, because little girls don't belong here, come on take my hand. You are saved, there's nothing be scared about anymore, these bad people won't hurt you" Vanessa promised extending her hands.

In the meantime Trevor released an Alakazam to help out against the Chandelure, joining Serperior and Mismagius they all fought, Blastoise joined as well. "Hurry Vanessa, we can grab the kids, damage the Academy much as we can and run!" Trevor said having an uneasy feeling as he released an Electrode who used Shock Wave as well.

"Samantha not happy about this, Sirius will have you tortured and die a slow, horrible death. Any attacks on this Academy has heroes ending with torture, pain, driven to insanity before finally succumbing to death" Samantha warned the two, not able to escape yet.

Seviper hissed at Samantha now and went to bite down on her neck, Seviper's tail glowed purple for a moment and had hit Evangeline to be sure she didn't try anything to stop her masters.

Evangeline fell to the ground, that was one powerful attack. These bastards... All they want to do is hurt us. If they take us out, they won't find us a good home! They'll put us in a nutbox, a funny house! We will never be loved! They're monsters... She thought. She had a murderous glare in her eyes, and decided to say a few words, "You're worse than monsters... You're humans. You'll just put us in a mental prison, where you won't have to see us, and therefore you won't have to think about us. You won't think about us, remember us, worry about us, we'd all be nothing but a faded voice. You're just like Mommy and Daddy. Worst of all, you hurt the pokemon. They are the only creatures in the world who care for people like us... and what do you do? YOU TRY TO KILL THEM!" She screamed. Suddenly, Shitai, Shanderia, and Shimo appeared behind Evangeline.

"Shimo... use Blizzard" She commanded.

OOC: Don't worry, Shimo isn't lvl 51. It was learned through a TM

Miles watched the heroes attack the academy from the shadows. He could take both of them out in a myriad of ways with the greatest of ease. However, he wanted to observe the proceedings more. Samantha was, as expected, far too insane to be trusted in a combat scenario. Miles was even more disappointed in the heroes however. They had no idea how to run a successful op. Miles knew they were doomed.

He idly drew two small throwing blades and waited.

Heather, looking absolutely terrified of Vanessa, was quick to rush down a side path, now crying somewhat as she blindly ran through the hallways, just trying to escape all of the madness that had erupted...

---

Zaar luckily didn't have to answer the question, for the clamor that had erupted gave him a good excuse to get out of here. "As much as I would love staying around and chatting while the Academy's being attacked, it appears that I have something to attend to. Terribly sorry. Perhaps we could continue this conversation another time, preferably when people aren't trying to kill us."

With that, he turned his back on the mad professor and bolted straight for the Great Hall, where the disturbance was no doubt coming from...however, he didn't see the small child that ran into him, causing him to fumble backwards a bit. Zaar once again reached for his weapons, but stopped when the source was revealed to be Heather, who was now sitting on the ground and bawling her eyes out, not seeming to notice the man standing right in front of her.

Zaar gave a confused blink. "Heather, wasn't it?" he asked, and the girl finally regarded him, her eyes staring into Zaar's in a mixture of confusion and fear.

"L-Lucy told me not to run away...she told me to fight them...but they're s-s-scary..." Heather said, cradling herself.

Zaar gave a wry grin. "Well, I have something that can fix that," he said to the girl. He reached into his left boot, and hidden inside of it was a rather jagged knife, which he then handed to Heather. This one had potential, that was for certain. And the more allies they had the better.

"Why don't you make your friend Lucy proud?"

Heather slowly reached out towards the weapon, and grabbed it. Zaar usually used the weapon for throwing or other things that required more...finesse, but this seemed like a much more worthy cause.

The girl's other fist clenched, and she began running back towards the Great Hall, with Zaar watching her, still smiling. Now, that one had spirit.

---

Meanwhile, Drake was immediately on guard when the agents arrived, sending out Ace and Wildcard and producing a knife from somewhere in his belt. "Ace, you take the snake. Wilcard, you...do what you always do. I'm going after these jerks."

His two Pokemon nodded their assent, and the Sawk began running straight for the Seviper that was trying to attack Samantha, leaping into the air, fist glowing in a Brick Break attack. Wildcard flew around the arena and just started hurling Shadow Balls willy-nilly across the Hall, not really trying to aim for anything in particular. And Drake was rushing for Trevor, knife poised for an attack. Sure, a charge probably wasn't the best game plan. But what else could he do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom