• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dark Arts Academy- Start Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: The attacks and everything go by anime standards, so there are no levels, your Pokemon can learn whatever the pokedex said they can learn, TM, egg etc.

Trevor walked over to Evangeline, as his wife was already occupied. "No, no, no you don't hurt the student under my watch. Samantha will teach you a lesson once she escapes. Oh yes, and then mayhem for everyone! Bloodbath, torture, maybe I take your partner and teach her how to have torture and sex fun at the same time" Samantha said before cracking up and laughing, Trevor just stared at her before looking at the girl.

"We are monsters? Are you aware of what you and everyone in this Academy is" Trevor said leaning towards her, Serperior and Mismagius stood over her as to stop her from moving. "You are taught how to murder, you are murderers yourself and you cannot be saved. You are the people that torment millions of people on this planet. Cause them pain by murderering loved ones, killing them, raping them and you have the nerve to call us the monsters?" Trevor asked angrily as he pulled out a small blade and inched it towards her.

"Above all, you have two children here under 12, we are doing this for mankind, to stop them from turning the entire world into Armageddon.. I am sorry girl, but if you are here. Then you are too far gone" Trevor said as Mismagius moved closer to her.

However Mismagius moved backwards and then shot Shockwave at the oncoming Sawk aiming for Seviper. Serperior took on Drake himself as he used Leaf Storm to keep him away, the barrel of leaves rushed at him sending him back a little.

"Wait!" Vanessa shouted after Heather but she left pretty quickly, she turned to Isabella now. "Look I am here to help, trust me they will corrupt you. I know they must have done horrible things to bring you here. But I will take you home to your family" Vanessa assured extending her hand out to Isabella.

Shannon eyes widened at the sudden chaos. Who were these people? Whoever they were, they didn't belong. His smiled became wide and insane. "Well...finally some people to play with!" He took out three Pokeballs. " Venusaur, Gardevoir, Seviper...its playtime." From out of the Pokeballs Venusaur, Gardevoir and Seviper came. " Gardevoir, Focus Blast. Venusaur, Energy Ball. Seviper...It seems theres another. Show him your hospitality."

As Gardevoir and Venusaur readied their moves, Seviper made a quick lunge at the enemy Seviper.

The rest of Vanessa's and Trevor's Pokemon came out to fight along with their masters. An Nidoqueen, Roselia, Swalot, Breloom, Carracosta, Kricketune and Bronzong as they started battling anyone who came near their masters, also attacking the Chandelures.

Breloom made an attack towards the second Seviper using Focus Punch slamming it away from the Seviper still restraining Samantha.

OOC: Going in a minute. I will be back in aleast 2 hours, then Sirius will come out.

Trey had stood up from his chair as soon as the attack had started, his eyes turning towards the supposed "heroes" as he released his Sneasel and Scyther. Once he saw the attack advance he decided to make his move, though it was becoming hard as his urges were starting to surface. As he swiftly ran around the room he had Scyther get behind Vanessa, its left blade lowering itself in front of her. "I would suggest letting her go if I were you." Trey pointed out coldly. "For someone that claims to be a 'hero" of some kind you have some nerve coming into this place and attacking us while we're down, we've all killed and done all those stuff but people like you are the reason we ended up like this in the first place."

Ace unfortunately was hit full blast by the electric attack, and it managed to paralyze him, making him unable to move. Drake had, at this point, managed to reach Trevor, and gave a slice of his weapon, aiming right for this punk's neck.

But then Heather managed to find the Great Hall once again, eyes fixing on Vanessa in a cold stare. Her facial expression was blank, even as she gripped the weapon in her hand. She lowly began walking towards the agent, in a pace that quickly accelerated into a breakneck run, and Heather's expression quickly morphed into that of rage as she made a truly horrible shriek and pounced on the woman.

Meanwhile, Zaar simply stood near one of the entrances into the hall and looked on with a smirk, now that he was able to see the results of his little gift.

" No no no no no no NO! Get up Seviper! Get up and use Poison Tail! Take out that Breloom!." Seviper slowly got up and lunged at the Breloom with its Poison Tail. Gardevoir followed up with Focus Blast.

Destreytor

Destreytor scoffed as Zaar left him alone in the room. Not even complementing the work he had done. All the effort, he then downed the bottle of scotch instead of sipping from the glass. Angered, he broke the glass. "Well, I shall see what is going on. What is more important then my precious art?" He slowly made his way down the hall. He heard Pokemon fighting. And it was really loud, obviously coming from the Great Hall. He even saw dust knocking off walls. "Must be a hectic fight over there..Getting serious." He then saw Zaar standing there with a Smirk on his face. Destreytor walked right up beside him. "So, Zaar. This is what is more important?" He then looked into the Great Hall. Wondering if he should help or not. He stayed right beside Zaar. Wondering on what to do. "So, do we attack? Do we help? Or do we just sit here. I'm not sure what we should do..But...I see a lot of bodies in there waiting for creation.." He said aloud. It was hard, resisting his urge to go in there and slaughter the heroes. His body was twitching with temptation. But he stood. Watching them all fight inside.

Luscious Grand

Luscious heard the commotion. He then turned around, running towards the noise. Eventually he was back at the Great Hall. He then looked inside, and everyone was fighting. "Dang, I better get in there and help..I can't just sit here..." He then called out his Onix. "Onix! I choose you, lets get in there and help buddy!" He climbed on his Onix. They both busted through the doors of the Great Hall from the back. His Onix slithering in making a loud roar. Luscious was on Onix's head. "Onix! Quick! use Earthquake!" Onix roared smacking his tail on the ground. Shaking the whole Great Hall, but not damaging it. It only smacked the ground hard enough to damage the Pokemon enough to try and make them stop. "Now Onix, help out that Serviper and Gardevoir! Use Iron Tail on that Breloom!" Luscious jumped off of Onix, landing on the ground. Onix then charged at the Breloom, swinging at it with it's rock hard tail. "Now, go Dragonaire! You to Teddiursa!" Dragonaire and Teddiursa busted out of their Poke-Balls as well. "Help Samantha from that Seviper holding her, me and Onix will try and hold and distract off these other Pokemon!" Dragonaire and Teddiursa headed towards Samantha. With hopes of getting her out of that Serperior's grasp.

Last edited:
"You're an idiot," Evangeline told Trevor, "It's people like you that turn us this way. It's not like we chose this path, but it happens because people like you have put us through terrible events. And I know for a fact that you don't care for us, you're scared of us. You're scared of the different, and we're different. You're scared of the misunderstood, and we are misunderstood. Get the picture?"

Finally, Shimo's blizzard attack was done charging and she released the icy torrent from her hands. It attacked all of the enemys, but sucessfully avoided her allies.

It was then that Isabella, stood stock still and not moving, save for her mist, moved. Her neck jerked to the side, unnaturally, and a wicked grin pierced her face. It was unnatural, and her pupils were turning red before their eyes, as if blood was spilling into her. Her hair was black again.

She wanted to attack the foolish woman. Oh god, she did. But Heather was upon her, now, and Isabella wouldn’t want to make Heather even more upset by taking her kill. So, she simply allowed her mist to reach outwards towards the woman, and turned to find a new opponent.

And then she found one. The Blastoise that had scared away the Chandlure, the one who was lonely and wanted to be her friend. “You will die.” she spoke to it, her voice rippling with the darkness of the unknown presence. Then, arms out at her sides, she began to rise into the air, a sudden fierce wind springing up around her. Then, with a monstrous cry that shook the ground, a sphere of darkness shot from her at intense speed.

It looked like a Shadow Ball, only bigger and black, but as it closed in on the Blastoise, it elongated, becoming a thick javelin-like shape, the end pointed.

--

It looked as if the Breloome was going to spring out of the way, but instead, it appeared to be unable to move. It’s eyes were looking around wildly like the trapped animal it was, before the attacks ploughed into it.

“Thought you could use some help.” said Joe, appearing from behind him and standing at his back. “Was I wrong?”

“Joe, hit me!” Josh called from the other end of the hall. Joe raised his hand, as if in a silent salute, and then, with a long, jerking movement, his Telekinesis sent Josh flying up into the air and to the midst of the Shandlure above.

‘Calm down.’ he said, projecting his thoughts into their heads as Joe continued holding him up. ‘If you want to live, do as I say. Attack the intruders below, all at once.' He pointed out which ones not to attack. They already knew the staff, but not the students and their Pokemon.

Josh was lowered to the ground and then stood with Joe and Shannon, the three positioned in a triangle, their backs to the others.

((From what I have read, the heroes have got in the Academy and everyone is fighting them in the Great Hall. It's like a huge battle royal lol. Hard to jump in to. but It tried making my character jump in the battle and help.))

Each of Vanessa's and Trevor's Pokemon jumped in the way of every attack, refusing to let their masters get hurt, Blastoise however was tormented by the attack of Isabella, it cried out before falling to the ground, falling number and colder, slowly becoming dead, Vanessa stepped away from Isabella, seeing an innocent child became.. that. "Holy Goddess, what the hell are you" Vanessa said, her eyes widened as she realized what she and her husband had stepped into.

The Chandelures refused to listen to Joe, still panicking from shadows balls and looking angry, however the Shiny Chandelure floated over to Joe with an eerie glow, before he shot Flamethrower, from his mouth to the Bronzong currently attacking the other Chandelure, the two went ahead to ahead fighting for control.

"No.. I had someone kill my children, my own children.. I am not the monster, everything in this Academy is. They are cold and renetless, evil" Trevor said, his Pokemon keeping Trevor well protected as he grabbed Evangeline's hair. "Burn in hell for your past and future crimes" Trevor growled about to stab her until a roar was heard, and flying from one of the entrance, over Zaar was Hydreigon and Sirius.

"It's my hubby! He's come to save us! Sirius has come out to play! Heroes will now die!" Samantha shouted laughing as the Hydreigon flew towards Samantha, grabbed the Seviper by the head and flew right up to the top, the other Chandelures except the shiny flew around the Hydreigon before taking the Seviper.

"Mine turn now!" Samantha said grinning before she kicked Trevor in the face before he could stab Evangine. "Liligant come out and plan!" Samantha commanded while Trevor groaned, the pokeball flew into the air and in a flash of light, sparkles showing as it looked like it was going to be a beautiful one. However the Liligant that came out of it, was disfigured, scarred, shaking but had a snarling look on her face, she looked dirty and old, discolored even.

"Razor Leaf!" Samantha ordered, Liligant seemed to laugh in her Pokemon lanague spinning around and shooting at the enemy's Pokemon. Trevor had to duck before he saw the little girl with the knife holding it at Vanessa. "Serperior Dragon Tail! Vanessa get out of there!" Trevor shouted running over to her, Serperior made it and slammed it's glowing tail at Heather to knock the knife, and her down.

"Vanessa!" Trevor shouted jumping up and ran towards her, the two got out of the way but when they stood up, Sirius had jumped to the ground with the angry Hydreigon. Vanessa looked terrifield and ran towards Trevor.

"She's no child, she's the devil" Vanessa said before Sirius's Hydreigon shot flames, ice and Hyper Beam from it's three mouths, the two ducked for cover and when they stood up, Sirius had gotten off the Hydreigon staring at them,.

"I believe, you are responsible for this as well" Sirius said, revealing Kathany lying unconscious on his Hydreigon, the dragon dropped Kathany onto the floor so they could see, the remaining Pokemon left quickly went to their masters aide while the Chandelures, the Pokemon and trainers surrounded them. "And I believe it's not the staff you are looking for, it's me" Sirius said, the two and their Pokemon now were surrounded.

Miles slid to his right, eyeing the two heroes closely as he found the perfect angle to strike. There was no way they'd notice him if he moved now. All it would take would be a knife each from his spot in the shadows. But he waited. Patience and timing were an art form he had mastered. He also wanted to see how the headmaster handled himself in battle. That would tell him a lot about how he needed to plan for the future.

Before she got hit, Isabella swooped down and wrapped her arms around Heather, bringing her into the air with her. “Are you alright?” she asked, her voice becoming less distorted and back to the way it was. “Is Lucy safe?”

"Now.. what is it you want?" Sirius asked the obvious taking a step towards Trevor and a frightened Vanessa, she was still scared of the little girl and what she looked like.

"You killed someone we love, and we know someone else is responsible for killing our children. We are just doing what is right, extermaining you, to stop you from killing others" Trevor said angrily, his Bronzong fell from the sky and landed on the ground, fainted since the Shiny Chandelure had won. He knew they were outnumbered and their Pokemon were weakened.

"So.. you thought you would come into my place, and just take those that I consider my own children? Let me guess, your undercover agent told you that we were onto them, so they panicked and you came to rescue her. Where was he or she? In the Great hall? Is the traitor here?" Sirius asked, his Hydreigon hovering over him, daring them to do something stupid, snapping it's jaws and growling.

"W-Who? We don't have an undercover agent, we thought we could take this place on.." Vanessa stuttered, Sirius could tell they truly had no idea who he was talking about.

"So.. The Agent is with another organization, you are just fools who thought you could waltz into my Academy, knock out my guard, wrap my wife up and try to take one of the younger students away, and attempting to kill another.. Well you thought wrong, you want to know what happens to those who enters?" Sirius asked with a grin, however Samantha answered before he did.

"They get taken to the Torture Chamber they do. Tortured beyond repair and then killed very slowly, first tortured to see if you have any information of anymore attacks, and then bam! They die slowly and painfully, screaming for mercy, for the Dark Lord himself to release you free. Yes.. We are going to enjoy it, and everyone's going to watch you be tortured. Your wife first.. And then the man" Samantha said before licking her lips at Vanessa who shuddered.

"Of course, I will take you alive first, have sex and then screw your husband while I am it. Yeah.. And my sex is a sort of torture" Samantha said sounding like she was daydreaming. Trevor looked down at the unconscious person, guard to all of them unknowing she was the good guy, he had to save Vanessa.

"Vanessa, if something flies.. Force it to take you to that exit" Trevor said before in one swift motion he dived for Kathany, pulling a pokeball off, the Shiny Chandelure and Hydreigon attempted to go after him. "I choose you whoever!" Trevor ordered as Samantha pulled out a knife and stabbed him in the back when he tried standing up.

"No!" Vanessa screamed just as a second Hydreigon, ie Deathwing/Agent H appeared, with quick thinking since her husband wanted her to go, she grabbed the Hydreigon who didn't know what just happened. Deathwing started shouting, flying over everyone and crashing into the walls, until Vanessa jumped off at the right time going to an hallway to who knows where, she looked behind at them. "Trevor" Vanessa whispered with tears before running down the halls.

"Get her and don't let her get away, take her to the torture chambers!" Sirius ordered everyone in the room.

"You heard him, AFTER HER!" Samantha screeched laughing as she ran towards the hallway with the knife in her hands. The Chandelures, Hydreigon and Sirius followed her, Deathwing hovered above everyone having no clue what just happened before he saw his master lying on the ground as everyone else chased after Vanessa.

Miles finally moved. But it wasn't to assist in the chase. Instead he moved to Trevor's side. He felt the man's neck. There was still a pulse. Unlike the rest of his peers, Miles believed that everyone deserved a merciful death if they hadn't done anything to wrong him personally. Like lightning, he stabbed the man in the heart, killing him instantly and allowing him to die without pain. He wiped the blade off quickly and walked to the doors. "I will make sure no one else is with them." He said quietly as he flipped himself up into the balcony above the main doors and began to scan the area like a hawk.

Luscious Grand.

The fight seemed to have been over. And Vanessa had gotten away. Luscious also caught a glimpse of Miles, the same guy who caught him in the hall way. "Man, did he really just stab him and jump up in that vent?" Luscious then looked up at his Onix. Onix faced towards the door, after hearing the orders of Sirius. "Think that means us buddy?" Onix roared once again. Lifting it's head down, letting Luscious climb right up. "Teddiursa! Dragonaire! Return!" The two Pokemon went back into their Poke-Balls. Luscious and Onix busted out into the hall, searching for Vanessa who had gotten' away. And for a big rock snake, they were going fast. But not fast enough. "Onix! use Rock Polish! We need to be faster!" Onix's hard rock body started shimmering in the light. It glowed bright, looking beautiful. It then zoomed on right by Samantha and Sirius, heading after Vanessa.

Shannon was almost starry-eyed at the Professors explanation of her method of torture. It made him feel as though he and the Professor were almost kindred spirits. Even after being ordered to chase after Vanessa he felt it. " So that's why, I felt something about her!" He laughed and turned to the twins. "Well? Come on, my not-so-mute twins. Shouldn't we chase after her?" He playfully tugged on their shirts while laughing.

Evangeline burst into laughter, the intruders were going to die. If only she could have taken one of their souls with the help of Shitai...

"Well, wasn't that exciting? Although I wouldn't enjoy having my hair pulled like that again..." She said as she brushed her fingers through her hair.

Vanessa ran down the dark corridors, the sounds of the Chandelure and the residents of the Academy chasing her was close. She didn't know if she could make it, Trevor was potentially dead or worse as tears ran down her cheeks trying to find an exit, the sounds getting closer. "Please, help" Vanessa whispered still running fast as her legs would take her, she was getting tired and puffed out, it wasn't meant to go this way, they were meant to be heroes and now they would die without anyone knowing.

She kept crashing into the walls but still running until she saw a door at the end, it had a small window and sunlight was coming in. "That must be my escape!" Vanessa declared running faster and slamming the door open before coming out onto.. the balcony, she gasped as she skidded to a stop and almost fell off the railings, she somehow got up two stories from the ground, her eyes widening before hearing laughing, she turned to see Sirius, Samantha and a lot of others including Pokemon standing behind her, there was no other exit. Vanessa was trapped as a dozen Chandelure screeched angrily above her.

"Did you really think you get away with that my dear?" Sirius asked, Hydreigon flying over them and roaring wanting to kill Vanessa, it flew over the castle like Academy.

"Was counting on it.." Vanessa said, her voice of fear as she stared at them, she had her back against the railings not sure what she should do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom