• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dark Arts Academy- Start Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miles couldn't believe it. The chase had come to an end on the other balcony overlooking the entrance. He was twenty feet from Vanessa but he wasn't going to make a move. Her game was over anyways. Miles knew that Sirius and the others would see to that.

Heather, on the other hand, didn't appear to be too thrilled about being lifted into the air, thrashing around wildly and flailing the rather pointy weapon of hers in an attempt to break free. "Lucy...wanted me to..." She was barely able to form words into sentences, the rest of her words dissolving into agitated growling as she continued her desperate, yet mainly futile attempts, her knife getting rather close to Bella...

---

Meanwhile, Zaar glanced around the nearby corner and noticed Vanessa rushing past her. He turned his back on Destreytor, obviously not caring as to which that fool was trying to say to him. His "art" could go rot in a landfill somewhere, for all he cared. He released Malron, his Beheeyem, and grabbed onto the humanoid Pokemon's shoulder, before it began rocketing through the hallways at almost bullet-like speeds. If there was going to be an execution, he did not want to miss it...

Vanessa saw more people joining, trapping her, there was no way out and she didn't want to die, but she didn't want to suffer the fate worse then death. 'Please.. Give me mercy.. Just kill me, don't torture me" Vanessa begged, pleading for her death, Samantha just laughed.

"No! You transpassed onto our Academy, you have to be tortured. So we can make sure there isn't any others coming after us. And you may know who the very traitor is!" Samantha snarled before laughing again. "I will enjoy this" she added.

"My wife's right, torture is the only way to find out who our traitor is. To find out if anyone else is coming after us. You will die, eventually after torture and pain" Sirius explained, Vanessa shook her head crying faster, wishing she could get out of this.

"I don't know who the traitor is! I don't even know what you are talking about.. You took someone away from us and we were just getting our revenge! Please, let me go, let Trevor go" Vanessa cried, pleading to the heavens.

"Sorry honey.. Not really though, Samantha is going to enjoy torturing you" Samantha said taking a step forward just as a gunshot rung out in the air, a bullet hit the side of Vanessa's head, the blonde looked shocked but then grinned.

"I guess you won't be torturing me.. I am free" Vanessa whispered before her body tumbled off the railings and down onto the ground. Sirius looked surprised looking around for the person who did it.

"Who did that! I wanted to torture her!" Samantha exclaimed as they couldn't see anyone.

"Perhaps it's the very traitor we spoke of, or she had more then her husband as a backup, or her husband did it. Everyone inside!" Sirius ordered, the Chandelures went back inside, except for one that went to find Isabella. Sirius took one more look around before walking into the Academy with a pouting Samantha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the third floor, a tower where a window faced the balcony Agent Katherine stood staring holding a sniper gun as Vanessa fell to the ground floor. She quickly moved away from the window and hid the sniper gun, breathing in heavily before sitting down against the wall.

"What did I do?" Kathany asked, a tear rolling down her cheeks as she saw Vanessa fall. She had regained unconscious during the fight but kept her eyes closed, she saw Miles kill Trevor and once the coast was clear ran off to her room, grabbing a hidden sniper gun and managed to find out where Vanessa was before hiding in the window, shooting Vanessa after hearing what Samantha would do to her. "I had to.. For the greater good, she would have had suffered fate worse then death, it's the job" Kathany whispered to herself. She saved Vanessa, by doing the honorable thing and giving her death, there was no way Vanessa was ever walking out of this Academy, and even if she did, with the death of Trevor she would have returned.

She couldn't stand the thought of what would happened to Vanessa, she was one of the good guys, aligned with Kathany herself, even if she didn't see it herself and attacked the agent. She knew it was a risky plan as well, but she had felt a bit more better knowing Vanessa had to be somewhere better, her life would have never been the same again. "Rest in Peace.." Kathany whispered before hiding the sniper gun in the room and quickly walking out, incase anyone knew where it came from, she didn't need to be seen here and walked out.

Miles saw the muzzle flash out of the corner of his eye. Before he even registered a thought, his training took over. He dove back inside and quickly bounded up the stairs to the third floor. He sprinted towards the tower where he knew the shot had came from and to his surprise Kathany was walking towards him. There was no doubt in his mind about who had taken the shot. "I underestimated you Miss Kathany." Miles said as he approached, the adrenaline from anticipated combat gradually fading. "That wasn't an easy shot to risk taking."

Seeing the approaching Chandelure, Isabella flitted back to the ground, releasing Heather, and then ran towards it. As she ran, her appearance turned back to normal.

“You’re back!” she said happily.

--

Joe grinned at Shannon. “Honey, if we wanted that woman, she’d be here right now. Telekinesis, Y’know?” He tapped his head.

Josh cocked his ear towards the door, and then grinned. ‘FBI girl shot her.' he said telepathically to Joe, who sighed.

“Shame.” Joe said out loud. “She could’ve been fun.”

The Chandelure smiled as well, humming a tune and floating around her. "Chande, Chandelure" Chandelure replied, his flames flickering for a moment, his other friends flying up to the ceiling and going back to their haunting chant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kathany stopped frozen in her tracks seeing Miles in front of her, he saw her? She thought she had moved quickly enough, but then again considering who he was, she shouldn't be too surprised. "I am not sure what you are talking about" Kathany lied anyways, she didn't want to explain why she was taking a shot at Vanessa when she was surrounded.

"I had woken up and thought I saw people going upstairs chasing this girl, so I followed. I got confused" Kathany said as well, keeping a straight face on.

Miles actually smiled at this. "Kathany. Relax." Miles said softly. "You were saving her from a fate no one deserves." He told her honestly. "I wouldn't wish Samantha's tortures on anyone." He muttered before taking her hand and moving her the other way. "We need to move." He explained. "No doubt you stashed the weapon up here... don't want them finding it." He muttered.

Kathany studied him for a moment as she moved with him, away from the weapon, he didn't seem to suspect she was the traitor, she guessed it would be nice to have someone on her side, especially if something were to go wrong and she was found out. "Yeah.. I didn't think she deserves to be tortured. It's something, that I read about, even law enforcement don't often do. Their tactics don't usually involve torture" Kathany replied smiling back a little, it was true the FBI, or aleast hers didn't believe in torture unless it was the last resort of desperation and even then it's usually an empty threat to scare them.

"She had to be killed.. Besides I saw you finish off Trevor as well" Kathany informed him, walking, she could hear footsteps and wondered if it meant anyone was going to the room. "I won't tell, because you are right, no one deserves that kind of torture, I would have killed Trevor as well if you hadn't" Kathany added.

"I figured you saw." Miles said quietly. "Although what you say about law enforcement rarely resorting to torture... let's just say I know they do far worse things than you've been led to believe." He said vaguely before stopping himself. He wasn't one to reveal much about his past. The fact he was even going as Major Winchester might have been a rash decision. "But that's for another time. What's important is that you're not singled out as the shooter." Miles pointed out. "Sirius and the others are convinced that the shooter is the traitor... and if they mistake you for the traitor... you don't want that."

Kathany was now curious but decided not to push it, even as an FBI Agent she had seen the corruption that ran the place, if course Miles had no idea who she really was, especially after his next sentence. "You are right, they will assume I am the traitor and do far worse then what would have happened to the two invaders" Kathany agreed nodding her head, before she touched the back of her head.

"Wait.. I was unconscious well to them I was, if they figure out I am awake and didn't do anything.. Do you think they will assume I am the shooter? Because I didn't go after anyone and I woke up" Kathany asked looking a bit worried, all she had thought about was saving Vanessa, rather then worrying about her own life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sirius had gone to the third floor where he was sure the shooter was, he didn't see Miles and Kathany leaving and headed to the room Kathany had been in. "Hello?" Sirius asked but there was no one in the room, the gun well hidden away from him. "Maybe the shooter wasn't here?' Sirius questioned looking suspicious, he was concerned that Vanessa and Trevor may have had a third companion, perhaps promising to finish them off if they got trapped, but Vanessa didn't seem to think anyone was coming to save her, and the traitor could easily have been the person, despite a lot of them had come to surround Vanessa. Sighing he walked out and downstairs to figure it out himself.

"Not if you let me do the talking." Miles answered bluntly. "I'll make sure Sirius and the others believe you were with me the whole time. Pursuing the shooter." He explained. "I saw you from the balcony next to the one where Vanessa was." He explained. "Saw the muzzle flash from the tower and pursued." He said softly. "In case they ask."

Kathany smiled knowing she found an sort of ally in her midst, although she didn't know his actual background or what was responsible, and the fact he was here as well unless he was undercover didn't her that much of comfort. "Sounds like that will run. The whole scene would have been hectic so nobody would know if it was really the truth or not" Kathany replied nodding her head.

"Thanks, for the help I am glad someone sees the similar things I do" Kathany replied nodding her head. "I don't think anyone would have seen you kill Trevor either, and if they did, I will say Trevor tried something and you had to do it" Kathany informed him.

Destreytor

Destreytor ran into the hall. Seeing Vanessa cornered. But as he arrived, she was shot down quickly. Buy a gun it had seemed. But from where? He wasn't exactly sure. He then decided he wouldn't follow anyone inside. He was tired of being ignored, so he wanted to become useful. He went through the halls. Thinking about the trajectory of the bullet. And where it would of come from. He snatched a piece of paper off the wall, it seemed to be a map of the classes for the students. He took out a pencil, drawing the whole area she was cornered. This is where his art came in handy, his photographic memory as well. He could draw, paint, or make anything. "Hm..it seems the bullet would only be able to come from here..That means this is where the weapon is. For the person has to be long gone by now. I might as well go take a look." He then took off, holding the paper in his hand. He then walked into the third floor as well, he then met Sirius walking down stairs. He then saw him, hoping this is where he could make his point. "Sir! Look at this picture I drew!" He then instantly showed the picture to Sirius. It was a drawing of the situation, everyone, and all their Pokemon around. "Sir, first I would like to ask you..Who isn't in this picture?" He said to Sirius. He then pointed out something else in his drawing. The trajectory of the bullet. "And this sir, the trajectory of that bullet. It could have only came from this window. This room up in the third floor. That's the only place where it could have been clear enough. But also, very risky. The person only escaped from sight because we were so focused on killing Vanessa." There were even mathematical formulas and angles with lines showing how the bullet could only come from that window. Right now, Destreytor was proving to be smart. Really smart. "But Sir, back to my first question. Ninety percent of teachers, and students were there. See? Even my drawing proves that. But look who isn't in it Sir..If we can find out who isn't in this picture, we can find out who is the traitor. Well, maybe we can anyways. I'm just trying to help..I know this isn't much...But it's something to come off of." He then turned away, folding the picture and putting it in his pocket. "So, I assume you searched that room already sir. Perhaps you found something?" He said to Sirius.

Luscious Grand

Vanessa had now fallen. And it seemed to be due to a hidden Gunsman. Although, Luscious was in no need to really search. He went inside like Sirius ordered, returning Onix to his Poke-Ball in the process. But when everything cooled down a bit, he walked back outside. "Darn it..I wasn't even useful...Ugh..I'm never going to amount to anything? Am I.." He then rushed back inside. Walking randomly through the halls. Eventually, he saw Miles and Kathany coming towards him. He recognized Miles from the past few times he saw them. He then gulped at the sight of him, keeping his head down talking to himself inside his head again. Oh god, it's that Miles Guy..Or, Rambo really. I better act cool. Maybe he won't recognize me. God I hope he doesn't! And he's with that girl..I've see here before..He was trying to walk past them, sweating. He was nervous. Really nervous. His heart started pounding loudly, and hard once again. He kept walking. Hoping to pass them without confrontation. He didn't find either of them suspicious, so he was hoping they wouldn't ask him any questions. But then again, he wasn't interested in finding the traitor right now. He was really upset with himself. He was trying to think of a way he could be of use here.

Last edited:
Evangeline grinned, the bullet was an unexpected surprise. Her pokemon simply vanished rather than going into three pokeballs, for they aren't technically captured. They had joined the lonely girl by their own will, and they cared for her as much as she cared for them. So she never stuffed them into a small red and white orb because of that.
---
Jon walked toward the commotion, he sighed...

"How come I always miss out on the fun? I was on the complete other side of the school when it happened..." He frowned, but his mask was still showing no expression. But he immediatley cheered up, "Did anyone get injured? I would just love to have another victim of dissection!" He laughed jokingly, but many of them didn't laugh along with him, "Oh come on, you all know that I was kidding!"

OOC: I might be off for a while, there's a tornado warning at my place.

Sirius turned to face Destreyer as he came asking questions and showing pictures, he waited until the teacher was finished to answer. "I did just come from that room but I found nothing, you are welcome to take a second look though. Although I can't be certain it was the traitor, but I like to speak to them regardless of their actions" Sirius replied, he knew Samantha was upset not getting to torture a live person, aleast there was the other man, the one Vanessa called Trevor. He looked at the picture for a moment until a shriek was heard, a few moments later Samantha came running to them.

"Someone killed the other guy! I was hoping I could torture him instead, but both of them are dead, but one was stabbed he was, stabbed a second time to die, and the other shot right in the head" Samantha said looking annoyed and upset, Sirius rubbed his chin for a moment.

"Okay it seems like it may be the traitor again, afterall he will want to cover his tracks and both could pose a threat" Sirius said still studying the picture. "It seems most people were there, Professor White was lying on the ground when we left her. However I cannot see Miles.. and some of the students" Sirius said looking at Samantha and Destreyer, wondering if he may have been the traitor instead.

Miles nodded. "I appreciate the thought." He said with a hint of a smile as he led the pair back into the hall, only to run into Sirius and the rest of the faculty. "I trailed the shooter to the third floor. Anti-personnel rifle... most likely in the M40 variety based on the muzzle flash and the speed of impact." Being ex-military, Miles was a weapons expert. "I realize that's not important to you... what is important is that the shooter eluded capture." He stated bluntly as he walked over to Sirius. "Professor White met me upstairs when she heard the commotion. She is alright thankfully, but sadly neither of us was able to identify or apprehend the assassin." He finished his report succinctly. "My view is that the shooter was motivated by a desire to 'put her out of her misery' if you will. The threat of torture will do strange things to people."

"If you trailed the shooter, then did you get a look at him! I want to capture them and start torturing him, make him pay for killing my torture victims!" Samantha asked angrily.

"So.. Professor White is able to vouch for this?" Sirius asked looking at Kathany now.

"What, are you a cop now?" Kathany joked as Samantha and Sirius looked at her strangely. "It's a joke.. I mean yes, I was with Miles when we met upstairs, we can vouch for each other and the assassin got away, we may have to admit they are gone for now or already acting normal" Kathany explained returning the favor, she may be considered a traitor but she wasn't going to be willing one, Sirius looked at her and then Miles with suspicious then his frown softened.

"Alright, I believe you. Afterall they would have made a quick exit, for all we know they had a flying type or a teleporter, I known Assassins who have used that trick before" Sirius assured before handing Miles the picture Destreyer. "But judging by this, who would you say is not in the picture where the girl was corned and has reasons to be a suspect?" Sirius asked them.

"Yes! Then we can track them and do horrible things, I will show them worse then what I would have done to the other two" Samantha replied, Kathany made sure to have no reaction to that, although it was hard, she had no idea how worse Samantha could be talking about.

Zaar had just then arrived at where most of the faculty was gathered, quickly releasing his hold from Malron, immediately looking around the area, before giving a scowl. "Why do you people always have to kill them before I even show up?" he said in a rather complaining manner. "I was ready to get the skinning knives out and everything."

Meanwhile, Zaar's Pokemon simply obediently followed his master's side, giving a blank stare that wasn't directed towards anything at all. It looked like he was staring into some void that wasn't visible to anyone else...but, knowing that particular Pokemon, who knows if that was the case?

---

Heather fell to the ground in a heap, throwing the knife onto the ground in frustration, causing it to skid across the ground for about a foot or so. "Lucy, please don't be mad at me..." she said to herself, her emotions a complete wreckage at this point. Even though she may be murderous, she was still a little girl, and having all of this happen at once was a bit too much input for her to handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom