• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dark Arts Academy- Start Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Destreytor.

Destreytor looked at all the faculty. He then decided to purpose an inquiry. "Hm..It's hard to tell who isn't in the picture I drew. Pretty much everyone was there. But if there is a traitor, someone must have been out of the picture. It had to be someone who wasn't there. For that person was in the window. Just as we have all pointed out. But it's really hard to tell. Whoever it was, they are good at acting someone they aren't. They are someone who can portray themselves as someone different. Sort of like someone with different personalities. None the less, I suspect it someone from the FBI. Or Military stature. A spy of some sort. They have to have experience in this. So what I purpose, is we look for someone who is possibly a fake." Destreytor then scanned over his own picture again. Looking for someone who wasn't in it. "Also, I don't suspect it to be a student. I don't think a student would have this capability." He then sighed, taking a deep breath. Slowly gripping his hands, then scratching his chest. "Besides, most of the students were in the Great Hall. The ones that couldn't catch up." This was a very intriguing moment for Destreytor. He actually felt like he was smart, intelligent, and useful. He felt it was a good idea drawing up his picture. And his formulas proving the trajectory of the bullet. Now he had to figure out who the traitor was. He needed something, but he already had two ideas in mind. Professor White, and Miles. Hm..Professor White and Miles both said they met each other. But, they still weren't in the picture. If they were pursuing the intruder, shouldn't they have tried cutting her off? Maybe a different way? It seems legit..But I don't believe it. He then took a very stern and serious look and Miles and Professor White. Knowing in his head, that Miles for sure had the military capability to pull something like this off. If anyone could do it, it was Miles. Professor White on the other hand, not so much. But still, she could have helped him. He wasn't as suspicious of her as he was with Miles. But he had a hunch none the less. His suspected Miles, and that's what he was sticking with. Still looking Miles directly in the eye, not letting his eyes slip from him a bit.

Luscious Grand.

Luckily, he avoided Miles and Professor White. They didn't even notice he walked by them..But where were they going together? He then turned around. And around the corner, they were all talking. He decided he would take a peek. He sat and eavesdropped, listening in on the conversation. Wanting to know what was going on. He was highly confused, and he hoped no one saw him. He kept listening, his ears tweaked to only the voices of all the Faculty. He then whispered to himself. "So..Someone in the Academy is a traitor huh..? I wonder who it is..." He then slightly peeked his head around a bit more. Seeing just about all the teachers were talking to each other. He then started sweating a little bit, backing off. Hidden behind the wall, but still keeping an open ear. "So..it could be a student? Or a teacher? I don't really care for this place..But I'm not the traitor. No way I wanna' die here." He then gulped, closing his eyes. Still wanting to find out more information. Heck, maybe he could help and make the teachers actually like him or something. As creepy as this place is, he needed some browny points with the faculty.

Trey noticed that Heather had now sat down once more and seemed to be crying. He stood up from his chair along with Sneasel and walked over. "Are you feeling okay?" he asked with a worried tone; knowing that she must've been alarmed about what happened, he was actually surprised himself that a child could attend such an academy.

Samantha looked at Zaar before shaking her head. "We didn't kill anyone. The man and the woman were both left for torture among other assorted things. We had almost captured Vanessa, she was almost ours and Samantha was looking forward in torturing her, she could also have led us to the traitor if we tried hard enough" Samantha pouted nodding her head.

"That is quite an insight, and I do have a feeling it's a teacher.. Most of the students were with us or staying back, and none of them could obtain a gun" Sirius commented, obviously none of them had seen the bullet itself, so they didn't know it came from a sniper. "And for the life of me, I cannot decide who that traitor would be" Sirius said looking among the teachers, although he didn't look at Samantha. Deep down he still suspected it was Miles, he would able to keep his cool and personality if he was.

"It's impossible to know, afterall aren't we all disguises. In order to live in the real world we would have to adapt to different personalities, acting like a sane, normal person" Kathany replied, wary that Destreyer was eyeing her and Miles. "And then in the night, we go for the kill. Isn't that what the classes are about? Teaching students how to lie, pretend and get away with things. To go on that alone won't help in the long run" Kathany also explained. She had trouble saying the next line but to throw a little suspicious off her if there was any.

"So.. how about we get the bodies of the two heroes... And eat their flesh? Eat them I say, I mean what else are we going to do?" Kathany said getting a surprising look from even Samantha, she assumed the blonde didn't eat people, infact she didn't know of any actual cannibals. She hoped that didn't reflect herself differently with Miles, she still needed an ally, if her cover was blown that maybe, she would have an ally to get her the hell out of the Academy, she really had to make connections, even friends that may betray or turn against their own Academy.

Miles gazed at the portrait for a long moment. Figuring out the trajectory of the bullet by math was rather impressive. Even if he was off by a foot to the left... just to narrow it down to that tower... based on nothing but the blood splatter and the tracer without military training... Miles would have to keep an eye on the crazed art teacher. Perhaps there was more to him than he knew. He didn't speak until he had a coherent answer. After all, he knew that he would likely be under suspicion since he wasn't in the drawing. And as the art teacher stated, he was the type of character they would be looking for. Access and skill with firearms, military training, time spent undercover in his past. He fit the bill for spy too well. However, he could play the game well enough, so he was still confident in his answer.

He was about to speak but Kathany cut him off. Her cannibalism... she couldn't be serious. To go from mercy killing a woman to save her from torture to... Miles couldn't believe that she was serious. However, he still cringed. "I will pass on the eating of the heroes." He said rather bluntly. "As for the identity of the killer. I do not believe the killer and the traitor are related." Miles said after a few moments. "The traitor and the killer... if my theory about the traitor is right, and I believe it is, the traitor would not want to do anything to draw attention to his or herself." He laughed. "Taking out a hero to save them from torture with a high caliber rifle... now that's drawing unwanted attention if I've ever seen it."

"You may be right Miles, but still.. not unless they knew what they were doing" Sirius replied before Samantha spoke.

"I don't think you are a cannibalism" Samantha said now her eyes looking at her suspicious, Kathany looked at her and then everyone else.

"Um.. what makes you say that? It's.. great, delicious" Kathany replied faking a smile and nodding her head. Samantha walked over to her, staring at her but her eyes looked a bit more sane.

"I knew a Cannibalistic and you aren't one. No Samantha doesn't think so, but why say you are one?" Samantha asked. "I saw you eating in the Great hall, you ate pancakes, that had nothing to do with the human flesh. You aren't one, or you would have been asking for it" Samantha said standing really close to Kathany now, her lips hovering over Kathany's lips, she shuddered a little bit not sure what Samantha was doing.

"If you really are a cannibalism, take a bite, eat my flesh" Samantha said pulling out a knife from her belt that had been hidden, She passed it to Kathany. "Go on, do it. If you really love eating humans then my flesh could be an appetizer" Samantha replied.

"And if I don't?" Kathany questioned not taking the knife yet, Samantha cracked a wicked and insane grin.

"Then you are lying. But why? Why would you say you are one.. If you aren't.. Here's a taste" Samantha said before kissing Kathany/Katherine full on, shoving the knife in her hand before Samantha took a step back and smiled. "Is my kiss nice? Then you will want more" Samantha added, Sirius didn't seem to be disturbed by his wife kissing another woman, but he was interested to see what she was trying to get at. Kathany stared at the knife and then Samantha and the people around her. A way to put her foot where her mouth was, she couldn't eat human flesh, the guy with the human mask already grossed her out, she couldn't, but if she didn't.. then what would happen? What excuse could she come up with for lying.

Destreytor

He sort of gawked even more at Professor White after her suggestion. Thinking to himself in his head. Hm..a rather, crude intention of her. She doesn't seem the type..Possibly, is she trying to make herself seem more evil then she is? Yes..It seems that way. Perhaps she is just as much of a culprit as Miles. He smiled at Miles, and also Professor White. "Interesting point you two. Especially from you Miles. You..you are smart. Very. But Professor White..that coming from you. Isn't that, well, intriguing. Eating of the flesh? How would you want it? Baked, grilled, or fried?" He was trying to gross her out. If she got grossed out from his inquiry, then she was defiantly a suspect. "Tell me, does the smell of burning flesh tickle the ends of your nose hairs? Or does the bubbling taste of blood, and muscle tissue just make your mouth water? Do you like the eye balls, or do you like the toes? Possibly someone like Hannibal the Cannibal? Perhaps you would like to look at my class room?" He then walked a little closer to her. "I find your cannibalism very, very intriguing. But, if you were a cannibal..you would have ate more meat at the Great Hall. Wouldn't you? As I remember, you mostly ate vegetables.." He then stared right at her. Straight into her eyes. Not even looking at Miles now, he completely ruled him out as a suspect. He was only focused on her. "You know..I bet your the type who loves a good deep fried heart...Aren't you? I bet you even use the bones to pick your little white teeth perfectly clean." He said once more, he had devised a plan of course saying all this. If she was a cannibal, her mouth would water. But if not, she would puke on her feet. He was soon to find out what she was. "Also, wouldn't my human skin mask make you hungry? I think it would." He was also teaming up with Samantha on this one. It seemed she was in the same amount of suspicion he was. The two seemed to be on the same boat. Maybe they would crack something out of her. It seemed weird that she hesitated to part of Samantha's flesh. It made Destreytor even more suspicious. How could she turn down a free meal?

"GO AWAY!"

Heather once again spoke in that shriek of hers, aiming a kick right for Trey's left knee. Unstable was probably a kind way to state what the girl was going through right now. Vanessa talking to her, all of the battle that was going on, her failed chase after Vanessa, and all of Lucy's words that may or may not have been in Heather's head to begin with.

---

Zaar raised an eyebrow slightly at Kathany's proclamation. It was safe to say that cannibalism was not the most common of traits that were exhibited, even by the people assembled there. He didn't know whether or not Samantha's position on the matter was genuine, and even that Destreytor fellow just skinned them and made his blasted "art" with the bodies. And his suggestions to Kathany seemed more intended towards mockery than anything else.

And there was something about the way she said it, something that put him on edge. She had shown quite obvious disgust at the notion of consuming their bodies when Samantha suggested it, and the fact that she suggested it herself meant that she might have been trying to fit in...

Perhaps trying a bit too hard to fit in.

"Okay people." Miles couldn't take it. "This... this is just sick." He muttered as he looked at the rest of the faculty. "I can't... good god." He proclaimed. "I'm sorry but even I have limits."

Kathany could feel her heart pounding, even Zaar looked like he didn't believe her, only Sirius looked slightly suspicious. And the fact if she didn't eat Samantha's flesh, she was screwed. She managed to not throw up from Destreyer's suggestion, afterall she hadn't thrown up in years and didn't plan to now, although she already screwed it up remembering she had been revolted by the idea before.

"Yes! That too, at the great hall you gagged at the sight of Destreyer, you looked grossed out but you said you were choking. But Samantha doesn't think she believes that" Samantha commented after the other teacher had. Katherine slightly pushed Destreyer before stepping towards Samantha. "Um.. Alright.. Why not, your flesh is beautiful, hell if I was a lesbian I would do you" Kathany replied smiling, of course that was a lie in two ways, she was a lesbian and she wouldn't do Samantha on the count of her insanity. She hovered the knife over Samantha's arm, wishing she could get out of this.

"Wait!" Kathany suddenly said before pulling back. "Look.. I lied.." Kathany said truthfully, not sure where she was going with this or if she could get out of it. "I am just a simple murderer, I have killed people but.. I just thought that considering the things that go on here, the likes of the human mask teacher and the insane teacher" Kathany replied before pausing. "Well.. I felt like that I wouldn't be really accepted, people be like why is she here? So I thought cannibalism would be nice. I am sorry for lying but I can't eat human flesh.. Plus I am a guard, if people just see me as a murderer, not to mention a thief then I would be overpowered" Kathany explained, she saw Sirius aleast nodding his head.

"I understand Professor White, you felt like you weren't good enough for the Academy, that you think I would see hiring you was a mistake?" Sirius asked, Kathany nodded her head. "You are already one of us, soon as coming into this Academy you became one of us. You don't need to go over the top with eating human flesh.. That even I gag at the thought of" Sirius responded giving a look to Destreyer, while he didn't care or say anything, Destreyer did have him unable to eat or look at him. "You can be a thief for all I care, the point of this place is to find home, solitude to others who have been abandoned by humanity. Who's ways cannot be dealt with, so never feel the need to lie about who you are" Sirius explained touching Kathany's shoulder before stepping back.

Destreytor

Destreytor didn't believe one word. He was still highly suspicious of Professor White. But Sirius seemed to believe her, so he didn't say a word. Preposterous! That wench is lying through her god forsaken teeth! How can Sirius believe this Blasphemy? God, am I the only one here with a sense of brains? I can't believe this! He was screaming inside his head. He couldn't believe Sirius fell for that. No one lies about being a Cannibal! I tell you what, I'm keeping a watch on this witch. I know she is up to something. She can't be telling the truth. I've seen eyes that tell the truth. I've gutted them out myself. They look different if you put them on display, and compare them to the eyes of a liar. And no doubt, those are lies of a liar! None the less, he acted like he believed her. "Well..I don't know what to say. You could have got yourself killed. It's dangerous to act something your not." It took every ounce of strength he had not to start screaming. He wanted to scream how much of a liar she had to be, there was no way she could seriously be doing this. It didn't make sense, in fact, Destreytor almost stormed off. But he didn't, he knew he needed to stick around. For they all needed the most information they could get. "Well, now that we have deduced Professor White isn't a potential suspect..Then who? Who could it be? Now it seems the odds of tracking this traitor are highly impossible. If her, or Miles aren't the culprit. Then it's someone who we haven't even heard of. We haven't even met them yet. Logically, it's almost a paradox. I guess Sirius is right, the person used a Teleporting Pokemon. I see no logical way they could have gotten' out of here with a flyer. Surely one of the guards outside would have seen a flying Pokemon, and would have came and reported it to Sirius by now. Or at least contacted him. Maybe we should look for students with Teleporting Pokemon? Such as Abra, or Ralts. Maybe their evolved forms. I'm not sure of any other Pokemon with that ability. Although, those are the most common. So I would rule out someone using a flyer in my deduction. It would have to be someone with Teleport. But if they did teleport, they haven't gone far. But the amount of time we've spent her gossiping like school girls, the traitor could be anywhere in the Academy by now. So we've lost them. Until next time. But, if they sent those people here, how are they communicating? They have to be using some kind of communication. A cell phone, signals, letters, maybe someone with a Pokegear?" Destreytor had to act like he didn't suspect Professor White. Otherwise, he might get into an argument with Sirius. And he couldn't have that. Right now isn't the time to be arguing with the staff. They had to get to the bottom of this. And if he did continue suspecting her, he would only make himself look like a fool. And that was something he was completely against. Not after he had shown how smart he was. He wasn't about to be ridiculed more then he has. But in reality, at this moment, he was more angry then a Garchomp using Outrage. On this inside, he was highly pissed. But he wasn't going to let Professor White get the best of him. He then talked inside his head again. Oh Professor White...you may have won this round, but soon, I'll reveal what you truly are. His eyes were once set on her again, not moving them one bit. He glared at her, almost staring her down. She was almost like a target, and he was the gun firing at her.

Luscious Grand

Luscious was still behind the corner. Listening to every word they were saying. His eavesdropping skills proved to be excellent. For not even Miles had noticed him. And he was for sure Miles would. But then again, he was being a lot more careful this time. He wanted to help somehow. "Hm..maybe they should inspect the body? Could that possibly prove for some answers? No...I don't think so. It would only just show how she died. Not anything about the infiltrator." He whispered quietly to himself. But suddenly, one of his Poke-Balls busted open, and his Dragonaire busted out. "Dragonaire! Dragonaire!" It yelled. Luscious then covered it's mouth quickly, putting his index finger up to his lips shushing the Pokemon. "Shhh! Quiet down! Your going to blow my cover!" He then sat quietly behind the corner. Hoping none of the teachers heard the Dragonaire. But then again, what did he have to loose if they did? He wasn't the traitor. And he knew he was in the Picture that Destreytor drew. He had to be. He was riding on his Onix, heck, he even zoomed past Samantha by making his Onix use it's Rock Polish. But then again, they might get mad that he was listening in on their conversation. Hopefully, he was in the clear.

Kathany just flashed a smile at Destreyer. "I know, I realize it's stupid now, I feel like the world's biggest fool" Kathany replied, despite the innocent look she took on, inside her head was another thing. She had a feeling he was onto her, just the way he was glaring at her, like he didn't believer her, even through the skin mask she could tell. It meant she had to up her game... Or kill Destreyer, first she had to get back in touch with her superiors and ask them what she should do, she was pretty sure they would suggest kill him, then say she saw someone who wanted him dead. She hoped she could kill him, while she spent years killing criminals who shot at her partners, her, citizens and so forth, she never did it just to stop him from finding out the truth. Killing Vanessa was another thing, to save her from the torment.

"Honestly I don't think anyone standing here could be responsible. Maybe it is a teacher, or a nurse, or a cook. Someone who can blend in the shadow like a background character, observe everything and escape with information. There's no way they would put themselves in this sort of danger" Kathany suggested, which was irony even Kathany thought that, considering she was too close now. She noticed Samantha cocking her head at her and then Sirius shaking her head, she had a feeling Professor Hades also didn't buy it, which she found interesting that the Headmaster's insane wife even thought Sirius was bit of an idiot.

"Look for now we should rest. Don't worry, I will be scouring the Academy right now to find out who it is. Feel free to scout as well, this person wouldn't leave the Academy, if they are indeed the shooter and traitor. They won't be leaving until their job is done. The only reason someone would shoot her, is because they knew what would happen to her, and they are in align. However I have reasons to believe the two heroes honestly don't know who the traitor is. The woman knew nothing of one" Sirius suggested and explained before walking away to search for the traitor, letting everyone do their own search.

"As a guard I should make sure I keep an eye out. Hollar if you find the traitor" Kathany told them as she started walking away, she looked at Miles for a moment wondering if he believed her or not, she felt like she lost his allegiance soon as lying about being an cannibal came up, he went quiet when she announced it. The connection was lost when she walked away and disappeared around a corner.

Once Kathany went around the corner she stopped and smiled. "You really shouldn't be listening to conversations, not when there's a bad person on the loose. The only thing that will lead to is your demise. Since you are lurking around the corners, one might think you are a spy" Kathany said to Luscious, not turning around to look at him, she had heard the Dragonair but kept on walking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samantha watched both Sirius and Kathany disappear from sight before she walked over to Destreyer and leaned in to whisper closely, up close the skin mask felt a bit revolting which she even couldn't handle a bit. "I think we both know Miles and Kathany weren't telling the truth. Samantha may be insane but.. she's not dumb" Samantha whispered to him, her eyes looking at Miles who she was sure wouldn't hear her. "Trevor had a nice knife wound he did. Yes.. One in his arm.. One in his chest directly in his heart. The other was shot off a balcony. That doesn't sound like one traitor, she or he would have used the Sniper gun. And regardless if they are traitors, I don't trust either of them.. Samantha can tell.. Kathany's hiding something, why lie about a cannibal and I know you believe the same. Make a truce with me.. And we will find the traitor ourselves, we can't trust anyone else.. Miles and Kathany especially" Samantha whispered closely to Destreyer's ear.

"Also.. There were two knife wounds in Trevor, as in two different knives caused the wounds. One was mine. Who was the other?" Samantha added waiting for his response.

OOC: Let me know if you guys want to do a time skip to the next day for classes. Once everyone's done doing anything important.

Hearing Heather’s shout, Isabella turned from the Chandelure for a moment and ran over to her and Trey.

“Leave them alone!” she wailed, grabbing the older boy’s wrist and attempting to drag him away.

Miles laughed at the question. "Trevor grabbed my foot when I was starting to pursue his wife." Miles explained coldly. "So I stabbed him." He shrugged, showing no remorse for the action. He knew it would be better for him to admit to it than to lie about it. After all, the precision of the wound and the blade would point to him anyways. No sense in delaying the inevitable. "Couldn't have him slowing me down." He turned to Samantha. "My apologies Samantha. I understand you had plans for him." He sounded quite remorseful even though that wasn't the case at all. "I will make sure not to kill any future invaders and make sure you can have your toys in the best shape possible." Miles promised.

Destreytor

Destreytor smiled as Samantha whispered in his ear. Hm..Seems I'm not the only one who suspects them..Yes..It seems my point has proven. He then whispered back. "Yes, of course we can have a truce. I would never deny that. I know she is up to something..No one lies about eating human flesh. It takes a very disturbed person, even more disturbed then you and I. I may make art out of humans. And you may love torturing them, but eating them is a very different act. And to lie about that, that shows something. And Miles..Miles is a very unique one. I'm not sure of him, I did suspect him. But after Professor White lied about that, my focus has been solely on her." And when he ended his proposition, Miles had owned up to him stabbing Trevor. Of course, it did make sense that he would stab him for grabbing his foot. But if the man was already pretty much dead, how could he be slowed down? Destreytor didn't say a word to him about it. He gave a slight nod to Miles, not insuring that he believed him. But it was a type of nod that insured he understood. He then whispered back in Samantha's ear, "I'm going to look around..see if I can find anything. If you find anything, contact me. If I find anything, I'll find a way to contact you. But if Professor White is the traitor, I suspect she will be trying to kill me now. So at the same time, I must watch my own back." He then looked at both Samantha and Miles. "I'll see you two around. I must be off." He then walked off from two, searching the halls for his own benefit. He didn't pursue Professor White, he had found enough information from her. Pursuing her would only result in interrogating her to much. Instead, he went up to the room where the gun fire came from. He searched it almost like it was a crime scene. He found gun shot residue on the window. "Hm..it defiantly came from here. If only I would have thought to search Professor White for the residue. Or even Miles, if they shot the gun, it would have been on their hands and clothes." He then looked for the gun. But it seemed no where to be found. How could they just get out with a sniper rifle? Maybe it was a gun that could be disassembled. But in all efforts, he found nothing..until he found a strand of hair on the window. It seemed to have been caught in the seal. It was the same color as Professor White's hair. "Hm..her hair color is the same..It puts her here in this room..Maybe there is more to this. But there isn't anything else in this room. I should leave." He then left, walking down the corridors in hopes of seeing something else out of the ordinary.

Luscious Grand

Luscious had a surprised look on his face when Professor White walked by. After she talked to him, he instantly turned to his Dragonaire. "See there! You almost got us busted dang it!" He then watched her walk away. Blushing as he did. "You know, they all seemed like she was such a bad person...She can't be that bad. Then again, she seems kinda'..Distant. Like she isn't really the same as every one else here. And she isn't like Miles. She seems kinda' like us...You know? Maybe we should follow her?" The Dragonaire nodded. He then returned the dragonaire to it's poke-ball. Staying a good distance from Professor White. Making sure when she looked behind her, she wouldn't see him. He stayed back far enough to hide behind corners. That way he could peek around and see which ways she turned. He was sort of excited, being like a ninja almost. But in the end, he pursued. Hoping he would maybe meet someone who wasn't as crazy as everyone else.

"Samantha will do very well to contact Destreyer if she has any answers. And a new partnership should be born" Samantha said with a creepy smile before looking at Miles. "I appreciate the concern, but unlike my sexy hubby.. I don't fall that easily. I doubt he grabbed you. I really do. And if I see you and Professor White together.. Then I know something's up" Samantha said with the smile again. Once Destreyer had left, Samantha walked off humming to a creepier sounding version of the Chandelure song.

"Arcanine, Chatot, Mightyena take the living room, anyone comes through that door send out a warning to me" Kathany commanded before heading into her bedroom. "Deathwing, Flygon, Koffing take the bedroom incase anyone sneaks through, I will need that closet over there soon so stay close Deathwing" Kathany commanded, her Pokemon nodded as she headed into the bathroom to have a shower and change into a new set of clothes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kathany arrived to her room once more, she knew she could have gunpowder on her and she had to have a shower, and then contact her superiors. "Everyone come out!" Kathany ordered, she had suspicious someone was following her, all six of her Pokemon came out in a flash.

Once she was done she checked the premises and headed into the closet in her bedroom and closed the door, still able to see out of the blinds with the door, Hydreigon stood in front of it as she pulled up a small speaker and placed it to her ear. "Sir, I feel like my position here has been comprised, one of the staff are suspicious about who I am, and they know there's a traitor among them. However the Headmaster remains clueless. Should I take the staff member out?" Kathany asked, she knew Samantha was also suspicious but Destreyer seemed worse and a bigger threat.

"No. Stay where you are until you are sure he will expose you, then you need to take him and anyone who suspects you out, it may cause an outrage but if you do it right, you can pin it on someone else. Just stay low for now and just listen" a voice over on the other end crackled to life.

"Sir, I will do so but I must ask, are you responsible for sending two heroes to the Academy? Because they were two of them here and I had to kill one of them out of sight, I couldn't let her endure days of torture, but she didn't know who I was, she attacked me" Kathany explained to him.

"No Agent Ferguson, we haven't sent anyone but you in it. But we must severe this connection, if someone's close by we don't want them to hear. We will contact you again Agent" the voice said before ending the connection. Kathany stepped out before disposing of the speaker and sat on her bed, if she had to murder one of them she would, she just hoped she could do it.

OOC: Valcarona- Nothing much, just the Staff up talking about the traitor some more, Destreyer and Samantha now suspects Kathany due to something she said, and still don't believe Miles. I may be skipping to the next day soon for the classes.

OOC: Okay skipping to the next day, since I presume nobody has much to post about, and I will most likely not be too active over today and tomorrow due to my birthday. Whoever wants the first class just post first saying so:), then the classes can progress even if I am not here.

The next day rose for Dark Arts Academy, the bodies of Trevor and Vanessa disappeared overnight but it wasn't known exactly how they disappeared. Many students and teachers were just getting up, preparing for the next class, the first class of the year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katherine woke up to see her Pokemon were all still out of their pokeballs, but sleeping due to Katherine ordering them to guard the room. "Hey guys.. Well, I lasted the first day" Kathany commented getting out of bed and heading into the shower. She wondered exactly what may happen today, if anymore attacks would be lunged or if Kathany would be under suspicious by some of them. She let the hot water wash over her body, feeling more refreshed and like she could take another day on, she only hoped she could, not that she was going to do anything serious, just try to listen in and get more information.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samantha and Sirius had gotten up first, earlier then everyone else before they went to make sure the cafeteria was cooking for breakfast. The two grabbed some Pancakes, waffles along with bacon and eggs before sitting in a quiet corner together. "Sirius.. About yesterday.. Do you seriously think Kathany is innocent?" Samantha asked gobbing down her food like an animal and talking with her mouth full.

"I do.. I don't know why, maybe it's because in a way she reminds me of my sister. The fact I just don't see her being an Agent. I think someone else would have to be send in" Sirius explained to her, Samantha looked like she thought he was an idiot.

"You need to separate that. The whispers are saying if Sirius continues to be soft on one person, he will cause anarchy he will. Staff will turn against you, students will fall to the traitor and your own life will be destroyed by it. And I think it is Kathany or Miles.. Maybe Zaar but Kathany yes, Samantha thinks it's her" Samantha explained. Sirius stared at her for a moment before looking around.

"To be honest, I think the traitor is someone not yet known, someone who has kept to the shadows like I said. A cook, a janitor, a nurse.. It's a great way to hide and blend in, whatever Professor White's deal is, it can't be that" Sirius explained back to her, Samantha looked a bit thought.

"Sammy will drop the subject. But you need to be careful. This could end up being bad" Samantha said as a warning, Sirius slightly nodded his head before the two kept eating in a bit of a silence.

Evangeline woke up, but she never felt rested. The screams from inside her head always kept her up at night, though she was never sure who was screaming. Herself, maybe? While getting ready for the second day in this academy, she started to sing a song under her breath,

Come Little Children, I'll Take Thee Away
Into A Land Of Enchantment
Come Little Children
The Time's Come To Play
Here In My Garden Of Shadows

Follow Sweet Children, I'll Show Thee The Way
Through All The Pain And The Sorrows
Weep Not Poor Children
For Life Is This Way
Murdering Beauty And Passions

Hush Now Dear Children, It Must Be This Way
To Weary Of Life And Deceptions
Rest Now My Children
For Soon We'll Away
into The Calm And The Quiet

Come Little Children I'll Take Thee Away
Into A Land Of Enchantment
Come Little Children
The Time's Come To Play
Here In My Garden Of Shadows

It was a song Evangeline made up when she was seven years old, sometimes her pokemon sang it with her. Maybe she could teach it to some of the Chandelures floating about the academy.

OOC: I just had to put that song in here. Definatley fits the RP. Link to original video: Come, Little Children - YouTube

Tiarra woke up, feeling rested and ready for her day. She turned off the oxygen machine that she was hooked up to while she slept, and got up to get washed and dressed. When she was done, she went to the breakfast hall to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom