• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Desicion Game

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hello! Imagine you are walking down a path when it suddenly splits. You can only choose one way and cannot double back. Each way has a fabulous reward that you can see, or a devious punishment. Which way do you choose?

Put simply that is the premise of this game. Some more rules are as follows:

1. Keep rewards with rewards and punishment with punishment.
2. It is recommended that you do two options, but you can go up to five if desired.
3. Try to keep the punishments light. No one is going to want to be killed in a multitude of gruesome ways
4. Other standard forum rules apply

Here is an example

Person #1: Any starter pokemon or any pseudo legendary?

Person #2: Any pseudo legendary!

Option 1: You cannot play any other games besides pokemon for the rest of your life
Option 2: You can only play every other pokemon generation

Person #3

Gotta go option two

Never be able to have repeat balls work, or never be able to have quick balls work?

Anyway I'll start...

Be able to spend a day with any rival...
OR be able to spend the day with any gym leader?

ooh a tough one...

I'll take a chance with being a gym leader, I'd lose my mind with metapod :/

Where would you rather live in: Mount Silver or Mount Chimney?

Espeon for a number of reasons (meanwhile my friend has Umbreon in Sun), one being I have one in Shield

Would you rather have Black Kyurem or White Kyurem?

same but with fighting or fairy type ^^
definitely gym badge. i would love to be a trainer, and i don't think i would be good at contests irl at all.

be forced to use a team of low-stat/generally poor-performace mon with perfect evs and ivs, or a team of really great/high-stat mon with terrible evs and ivs?

Great stats terrible ivs/evs. I don't think about those much, especially in a playthrough. My Garchomp will more than compensate

Get a pokemon region based on India or Australia?

Ooh tough decision but an Indian region appeals to me more.

If you could only do one of these, which would you choose? Starfall Street, Victory Road or Path of Legends?

Falinks, I just like them more and I love Gen 8

Would you rather live a casual life with your Pokémon (basically your normal life but Pokémon exist) or become a trainer and try to beat all the gyms

One protag of your choosing for several reasons

If you were a Trainer, would you wear a baseball cap with your outfit or a different headgear/hair accessory (a visor, bandana, Poké Ball barrette, etc)?

Back
Top Bottom