• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Desicion Game

New standard Poke Ball would be interesting, wonder what the name of it would be

Have a full team of level 1 Arceus or a full team of level 100 rattatas

Kyogre, I'm Team Aqua for life. Long live water :p

Pokemon Camps or Picnics? (May be a little too similar but still)

Bring back National Dex!! It’s more my thing and I kinda like other battl gimmicks more. (Z-moves my beloved)

Bring back contests or Pokéstar Studios (or something akin to that)

Pokestar Studios was a fun one off thing, but contests are forever for me, seeing my graveler literally explode and get full points is the height of gaming.

Best Z move out of Bloom Doom, Inferno Overdrive, or the water one who's name I forgot-

Stone edge. It’s better for strength in my opinion.

if you were approached to join one of these two evil teams which would you want it to be: Neo Plasma, or, Galactic.

Neo Plasma. Primarily because I would look way cooler in their uniform. :swirlix:

Would you rather be the Champion of a region or a Frontier Brain in an interregional Battle Frontier?

Back
Top Bottom