• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Desicion Game

ooh a tough one

Victory Road/Starfall Street (two way tie) > Path of Legends

Hisui or Sinnoh?

Mela, they're so over the top and I love them.

Gym Leaders or Elite Four?

Oh, that's tough... Imma go with Breeder, but they're so close together in interest to me so I could say it'd be a tie.

Kanto or Johto?

Italy, god I love Italy. I made a region based on it once, but scrapped it ultimately

Cat or Dog Pokemon?

there are a few good dogmon... by that i mean dachsbun, but most catmon are goat-tier. i mean they got delcatty, purugly, sprigatito, litten, the persians, yknow? so catmon. catmon for sure.

regional birds or regional rodents?

Birbs all the way, I love them all except maybe spearow's line

Solgaleo or Lunala?

Sinnoh, I like Rampardos a ton, and I can respect bastiodon

Kalos or Galar Fossils?

Galar, only cause I can imagine a legends game with Richard Owen based character creating these fake monstrosities

Give fossils to Johto, Alola, or Paldea?

Back
Top Bottom