• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Desicion Game

Been a carmine fan since the beginning, even though I haven't even played the DLC yet lmao

Isle of Armor or Crown Tundra?

I'm a big fan of 'lee and 'top, but 'chan is cool too. If I had to chose, I'd go with 'lee. Stretchy-leg guy is neat

Meowth or Growlithe?

While I do like Alo Ninetales, I also really like Japanese folklore sooo Kanto Ninetales (Firefox)

And while we’re at it, Kanto Raichu or Alola Raichu

Uh guys this is turning into which would you rather catch, already a thread... but tall goofy dragon I guess

Get a pokemon based off of a bobblehead or a rubber duck?

sableye. i prefer mawile, but therefore there is less room for improvement.

give normal type a resistance, or make dragon type super effective against something besides itself?

Philipines, possibly with access to hoenn

Have a new type of standard pokeball (Only altered catch rate) or new standard potion (only heals HP)

Back
Top Bottom