• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Diaries of Black and White

Got all 3 legendary dragons to level 100, training a brave natured Victini.

I just defeated Elesa and now at the Cold Storage to find the Team Plasma grunts with Cheren. However, I'm just posting my team that I had after I beat Lenora.

Spr_5b_496.png
Spr_5b_507.png
Spr_5b_524.png
Spr_5b_531.png
Spr_5b_539.png
Spr_5b_535.png

Level 17 Servine ~ Level 16 Herdier ~ Level 12 Roggenrola ~ Level 8 Audino ~ Level 21 Sawk ~ Level 12 Tympole​

Beaten Cynthia a few more times thanks to Emboar, Serperior and Samurott.

I'm still at the Cold Storage trying to find the Plasma grunts. I'm posting the team that I had after I had beaten Burgh.

Spr_5b_496.png
Spr_5b_507.png
Spr_5b_524.png
Spr_5b_535.png
Spr_5b_546.png
Spr_5b_554.png

Level 22 Servine ~ Level 16 Herdier ~ Level 15 Roggenrola ~ Level 16 Tympole ~ Level 19 Cottonee ~ Level 23 Darumaka​

I'm around the Desert Resort area, near those ruins. (Well, now I'm actually in them.) One pokemon needs to be mentioned.

Sigiliyph. I caught one pretty easily, w/ Magic Guard. Then, I fought a trainer with one. The trainer's was 24; the highest members of my team were 23.

I practically got whipped. Sigilyph ripped through 3 members of my team. However, Sawk managed to take two hits. I used Low Sweep twice, and out came Liepard, who is just in my party as filler--he's still Lv. 20. I use Pursuit, and the few HP Sigilyph has remaining drop. The battle may have been better if my Blitlze hadn't fainted a bit before.

So, anyway, Sigilyph and Sawk look to be awesome. Nothing else was near as notable--Darumaka learned Fire Punch, and I also taught him and Dewott Dig. (Dig replaced Dewott's Fury Cutter--it's my friend's game, some pokemon have questionable moves.) Darumaka loves Dig at this point in the game--it is reasonably accurate and provides shelter from Sand.

Last night, I beat Clay, easy as cake, which is funny because none of my Pokemon were above level 30.. :D

Anyway, this was my team after I had defeated Elesa. This time, I was required to use more Pokemon, but all in all, it was a fun battle. :]

Spr_5b_496.png
Spr_5b_507.png
Spr_5b_524.png
Spr_5b_535.png
Spr_5b_546.png
Spr_5b_554.png

Level 24 Servine ~ Level 23 Herdier ~ Level 25 Roggenrola ~ Level 26 Tympole ~ Level 23 Cottonee ~ Level 28 Darumaka​

Right now in Driftveil, trying to level up my Pokemon before I take on Clay.
Oh, and I have to push Sandile to Lv. 43 before I can evolve it. It's only Lv. 30 now...

I'm trying to get more Battle Points so I can get the Power Items and EV train something. I have 60-something BP right now, I think. I'm not sure what to EV train first.

Im currently training for the 8th gym. I cant remember exact, but i think my teakm's lvs are:

Serpior lv 48
Sawk lv 51
Krookodile lv 49
Pelliper lv 46
Boldore lv 44
Cubchoo lv 28

Right now heading to Relic Castle to get the Dark Stone. That little CGI video with N and Reshiram was awesome btw. Pokemon needs more of these.

And my team right now: Emboar, Stoutland, Krookodile, Whimsicott (the one you get in the trade) and Frillish. Haven't decided on the sixth party member.

Last edited:
Got my first level 100 a few days ago: Emboar! Working on my other five Pokemon to that level, gradually.

bred a new Oshawott and Zorua (couldn't nickname them, they were traded) trained them to lv70, beat Cynthia and Morimoto, rematched Marshal, Grimsley and Shauntal in that order

Caught another Metang (Caught one before, but forgot to save. T-T) with a Poké Ball! Named him Gohdan (After the Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker boss)
Level 55

In Victory Road right now trying to find my way out. :p Still have no idea who to use as my sixth member. Or should I just leave it at 5 and catch Zekrom and use it against N?

I'm currently in Skyla's gym and I think I am totally unprepared. D:
Anyway, my team has improved a lot and is pretty much the turning point for me since I have most of the Pokemon I want. :]

Anyway, I'm only posting the team that I had after I had defeated Clay.

496.png
507.png
Spr_5b_536.png
Spr_5b_546.png
Spr_5b_554.png
580.png

Level 27 Servine ~ Level 24 Herdier ~ Level 27 Palpitoad ~ Level 27 Cottonee ~ Level 29 Darumaka ~ Level 25 Ducklett​

Back
Top Bottom