• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Diaries of Black and White

Got the last badge in an epic way.

Sent out my female Gothorita and had it use Attract on Drayden's Haxorous. It fell in love, and I spammed Shadow Ball to lower its Special Defense.
LOLZ, that Haxorous never attacked until it fainted... and I won.

Flew to Nimbasa City to challenge the Battle Subway and saved during a challenge.

Bravely rescued from Page 2.

Decided to start Black again, and this time, Nuzlocke it. Chose Oshawott as my starter, and named him Sebastian. Caught the second member of my team after 1 step onto Route 1 - a female Lillipup that I named Miranda. Trained for a while, beat N, and got the Running Shoes - that's all so far.

Dear Diary

Today, whilst attempting to catch an Adamant Deerling to breed, I was rudely interrupted and subsequently drenched by Thundurus no fewer than 17 times. Eventually I grew tired of his juvenile pranks and splattered his brains across the bridges of Route 6 with a single Icicle Crash.
"Finally" I cried, standing triumphantly over his mangled and bloody corpse "I can catch Pokemon in peace and quiet without getting soaked to the bone!"
But for some reason the Deerlings all started avoiding me :(

Lenora ended my Nuzlocke run quickly. I guess having only 3 Pokémon on my team didn't really help. Restarted, but this time I'm just going to play through normally, kinda. I'm going to have a team, but not let any of them evolve - seeing an Oshawott taking down N is going to be funny.

Back
Top Bottom