• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Diaries of Black and White

Last night, while I had my first battle with my Zorua, I gave it EXP. Share, went to the Nimbasa Stadium, and battled a Doctor with a level 65 Audino. I took it down with Chandelure, and Zorua gained over 13000 EXP. It gained 13 levels. Needless to say I was very happy. In the nnext fight, it evolved into Zoroark.

I'm in Twist Mountain and lo and behold, second pokemon I see is Cryogonal. I'm a happy camper :D

Finally decided to revive my Cover Fossil into a Tirtouga yesterday. It's a Docile Nature with Solid Rock as well. As of a few minutes ago it's a Carracosta now. Hoping to get a Plume Fossil to get an Archen.

Well, this seems like an interesting thread. I have been playing for a while now so my team is pretty high level. Here is my team at this point:

Samurott- Level 69
Emboar- Level 72 (My starter: Female)
Serperior- Level 69
Hydreigon- Level 66
Unfezant- Level 65
Bouffalant- Level 62

Plus several other mons in the box who I have leveled up to about the same level. Like the poster above me I have just now Reivived my Plume Fossil. I don't know why I didn't do it earlier as Archeon is AMAZING, I guess I just forgot. I have caught Cobalion, Virizion, and Terrakion, and I have Zekrom and Reshiram from a GTS trade. (I have White) I have yet to make my way to the town to the extreme east of Unova, as I am too busy finishing plot stuff in the main part of Unova.

I tell you, these games are shaping up to be some of the most fun Pokémon games I have ever played.

Just beat Cheren outside of Nimbasa City,

Current stats:
Pokedex: 48 seen, 25 obtained( Attempting to capture the first stage of each poke I see so I can level it up myself)

Time played: 12:07
Badges: 4/8

Party:
Servine Lv 29
Panpour Lv 29
Darumaka Lv 29
Solosis Lv 28

I did a ton of things on White

Found the six sages
Caught several new poke
Kyurem(Dusk Ball)
Thundurus(Quick Ball)
Golett
Meinfoo(named it Bruce Lee)
went for the second league visit and it didn't end well for me as I picked Grimsley as the first one to fight
other than that just walking around training random poke on team

Last edited:
I just caught Cobalion, and now I am going to be EV training my Bisharp. I have also been trying to finish my Pokedex with the Unova Pokemon.

Team:
Smugleaf (Serperior) Lv 73
Volcarona Lv 74
Krookodile Lv 50
Scrafty Lv 53
Reshiram Lv 54
Basculin Lv 52

Why did it take so long for me to post here again? Anyways, I had just beaten the main story and saw Seven Sage Rood being arrested. I am now transfering 60+ pokemon to my game, so my team will not be stable for a while.

Finished off Team Plasma castle and the Elite Four, with Level 55 Vanniluxe, Galvantula, Stoutland, Scrafty, Sawsbuck and Level 67 Samurott. Marshall was the only difficult part.

After conquering the Route 4 Desert, my team moved on to Nimbassa City. After a slightly disturbing ride on the ferris wheel and our battle with N, we decided to take down the gym. Tortuga had to stay behind on this one, as Electric types don't seem to like it too well.

After riding the rails, we get to Elesa, who was quite fun to challenge. She actually made me use strategy, unlike the last three Gym leaders, so I am happy for that. After the battle, we head outside and walked eastward to the Ferris wheel. The person who wanted to ride with me created a quite... sentimental trip. I do wonder what happened after the screen turned black, for the person was quite anxious to ride with me again. Luckily, this sexual battle caused my Pandora (Whirlipede) to evolve, so everyone wins.

After that event, we made our way to Driftveil, after Cheren interrupted us once again. I must say, Driftveil is quite marvelous when it's snowing. After dancing to the town's theme, I headed to the Cold Storage to capture my next team member: Blizzeta the Vanilite.

My team is not complete!

I beat skyla. was very easy.

urrent team.
Major Sammurott lvl 38 F
Integra Escavalier lvl 28 F
Twelve Galvantula lvl 37 M
Island Sawsbuck lvl 35 F
Mercury Gigalith lvl 36 F
Werner Krokoroc lvl 37 M

well. my team will be complete when werner evolves.

Got the seventh badge and I have been informed by the three wise ninjas that now I must go follow N into to dragon spire/tower. I'm assuming that means I got to get the game dragon, which seriously, I don't want to do just yet...dang. BTW, Zebstrika owned the last two gyms. Love him to death...as dependable as my Gurdurr.

Last night just caught a Pawniard at level 50, put the EXP.share on him, went to Big Stadium, and leveled him up 2 levels. BISHARP!

I think I just got a critical catch. The ball only shook once and it was captured. I didn't see the ball pausing in air like I read about. Oh well...I got a Menfoo though.

Just got to Route 9. Going to look for a Rufflet before facing Opelucid Gym.

Current Stats:

Pokedex- Seen 99, Obtained 49

Badges- 7/8

Party:
Duosion Lv 39
Darmanitan Lv 42
Serperior Lv 40
Simipour Lv 40
Emolga Lv 40

EDIT: The Rufflet I caught Just OHKOd itself with a confusion self-attack. Im beggining to think this thing will suck...

Last edited:
- Beat the Opelucid city Gym
- Made my way through Victory Road
- Caught Terrakion
- Caught Virizion

Team so far:
- Emboar
- Zoroark
- Simipour
- Cofagrigus
- Excadrill
- Deino

Beat brycen, beat plasma at the dragon tower, and relic castle.

side note, brycen's a fucking ninja.

every charecter in the game is saying "Catch Zekrom, beat N." No. I'll kick his ass without Zekrom. Boosh-na.

Current team
Integra (Escavalier) Lvl 38 F
Twelve (Galvantula) Lvl 38 M
Werner (Krokorok) Lvl 38 M
Mercury (Gigalith) Lvl 37 F
Major (Samurott) Lvl 39 F
Island (Swasbuck) Lvl 38 F

I can't wait till winter.
swasbuck's form looks badass then.

I just got myself badge #5, just went into the Chargestone Cave. Damn, this place is pretty damn long...

Anyhow, I've got plans on getting myself a Joltik, as I feel that Galvantula is better than Zebstrika, even though it's part bug-type. It'll be a nice special attacker for my forces...

Back
Top Bottom