• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Diaries of Black and White

I decided to drop out Mercury from the team, as I remembered that I wanted to get a different ghost type later. So, I set him in my box to be trained and used later. Vanillish then swept away the Mistralton Gym and we continued our way to the next route. After yet another Cheren battle, in which he lost horribly, we ventured into Twist Mountain.

After almost getting lost due to the new winter environment I have never seen before, we get out of Twist Mountain. In Iccirus City, I went through a time warp to get to Spring so I could catch my next team member: Pain Train the Druddigon. We are now currently training for the Ice Gym.

Caught Kyurem on my 20th ultraball.
Found another Plasma sage.
Beat three of the Riches.
Beat Cheren in Victory road.

Currently training in the Nimbasa sports dome.

Plasma sage progress: 4/7

Current team
Seperior lv.70
Unfezant lv.67
Carracosta lv.67
Scolipede lv.67
Zoroark lv.67
Scrafty lv.67

After having Akagi sweep away the Ice Gym, the team and I headed out to Dragon Spiral Tower. However, we were not there to advance to the plot, but to get our next member. After a couple minutes of searching (not nearly as long as finding Druddigon), I found a Golett with Iron Fist.

I named him Randy, and if you get the reference, good for you. We are now training in Nimbassa City.

Currently in the dark part of mailstorm cave, is there any way to light the place up? Anyway, i caugt Volcana in s Net ball, i didn't know it was there, i was just exploring when i found a Plasna Grunt

I need to remember to go grab the Larvesta egg

Currently in the dark part of mailstorm cave, is there any way to light the place up? Anyway, i caugt Volcana in s Net ball, i didn't know it was there, i was just exploring when i found a Plasna Grunt

I need to remember to go grab the Larvesta egg

* Wrong thread for the question, this is the help thread
* Awful typo, Mistralton isn't anywhere near Mailstorm
* TM70 Flash

At the risk of getting the wrong reference; Does he enjoy whittling little wooden Sawsbuck figurines? :p
I would like to think of them as little Deerling.

Also, "a Sawsbuck's gotta do what a Sawsbuck's gotta do".

Currently in Opelucid City about to take on the gym. My team currently consist of

Samurott
Leaveanny
Lampent
Scrafty
Excadril
Galvantula

Well, I've spent the last 15 or so in game hours looking for a shiny axew, and literally doing nothing else. Spent the first 5 wandering around mistralton cave before I decided to up my odds and go for masuda breeding. I'm about 180 eggs in with no luck. I beat skyla, and made it to the entrance of twist mountain before I decided to start my little "side quest". I'm hoping pretty soon I'll get the shiny and can move on with the game. My team so far is samurott, darmanitan, sawk, sigilyph, and th rest tends to vary with the gym I'm heading into. I'll probably puck zoroark back when it comes time for the e4.

White

I have a few new poke since last time
Corsola(found it while surfing to a water hole)
Farfetch'd(got from a convient scrolling electric board)

Had my first taste of a tri rotation battle vs Klinks final evo beheeyem and one other poke

Caught Landorus a few days ago. FINALLY got to borrow a Tornadus from my brother to do so.

So far I'm not playing B/W as constantly as I thought. Well, I've beaten the Elite Four many times, got all 3 starters (Got EVERY Starter to be exact), and I'm missing only 5 of the 47 Legendaries there are now, 3 of which I won't get for a few years for obvious reasons, so for now I technically have only 2 missing (Reshiram and Tornadus).

Just beat the game, utterly sweep'd Ghetsis with my Shiny Haxorus; DD'd, then Brick Broke and Dragon Claw'd all opposition.

The main point. The climax of it all? The Super Rod. What.. the.. F-

So is this the only rod you get in B/W? Because the Old and Good Rods don't seem to make an appearance this generation.

Just beat the game, utterly sweep'd Ghetsis with my Shiny Haxorus; DD'd, then Brick Broke and Dragon Claw'd all opposition.

The main point. The climax of it all? The Super Rod. What.. the.. F-

So is this the only rod you get in B/W? Because the Old and Good Rods don't seem to make an appearance this generation.

Only the Super Rod in this Generation

Hey! I posted this somewhere else, but it appears that it should have been posted here instead. I just got Pokemon White last Wednesday, and I can say it was more than I expected. My friend insists he's underwhelmed, but I found the new games amazing, especially the new 3-D rendering. I picked Oshawott, due to my lack of picking anything other than a grass starter for most of the other regions. The beginning of the game was rather easy, other than Cheren, one of the only trainers I ever lost to. I liked Team Plasma due to the fact that they actually were confident, unlike some of the Pokemon Ranger teams. That didn't, however, stop them from being stupid fools. That wasn't too redundant, was it? They made the first gym leader, for me, Cilan, all TOO easy, considering they basically just handed me the Pokemon I needed to beat him with. When I was done with that, I moved on to the next town.

All right, I hate normal types. But the gym was easy. Also, when the battle was over, I went and got myself a Roggenrola, the next permanent member of my team. We met Burgh, who we later find out is pretty much the WORST gym leader EVER. After beating him, my Roggenrola evolved into a Boldore, and later into a Gigalith after a trade.

The next gym was a decent challenge at first, but fell pretty quickly to my Gigalith. With the next badge at hand, I kicked Cheren's butt (again!) and headed off towards Driftveil City, where I caught a Vanillish and stopped some more weak Team Plasma grunts. I mean, their logo is cool, but every single one of them has either a Woobat, a Scraggy, a Patrat, or sometimes, a Trubbish. (Huzzah!) Clay, admittedly, took quite a few tries to beat, as his Excadrill proved to be a pain in the butt for most of my team. Eventually, he went down, and I headed up towards Mistralton City, where I would battle Skyla for the Jet Badge.

With two members of my team that were super effective on flying (Gigalith and Vanillish, now evolved) the gym was really easy. I went to Iccirus City for the 7th badge, and after beating it with my Darmanitan, Team Plasma decided to be annoying again. This time, they weren't a challenge, but they took FOREVER. The cutscene with N was kind of cool, though. You probably realized that until now, I haven't really talked about N. The reason is that I found him kind of weak every time I battled him. I really actually felt sorry for him, especially in the end of the game. So, next I went to Opelucid City to find information about Zekrom, but instead I had to battle the Gym Leader. (Go figure.) I beat Iris with my Vannilish, and got the Legend Badge! Yay! I went to go to Victory Road, battled a bunch of trainers, and beat Cheren again. Victory Road was a pain in the butt, until I figured out what I needed to do. I thought the gates were kind of cool, and besides, I caught a Bouffalant. AFRO BREAK! The Elite Four was hard for me, but that's because my team at the time was...

ShellShock
Level 45 Samurott

BurstTitan
Level 46 Darmanitan

Absolute 0
Level 45 Vanillish

Level 44 Fraxure

Level 41 Ferrothorn

Rhiktik
Level 47 Gigalith

I think I was a little underleveled, but I did fine on all of them except for Marshall, who took a few tries. When I got to Zekrom, I decided to get a good nature for it, for EVs. The only problem is this. After fighting Zekrom, you immediately have to fight N. After that, you immediately have to fight Ghetsis. I made sure that I let Zekrom die on both, so he wouldn't get experience, but I still got stuck with a stupid Relaxed nature and wasted my Master Ball on Zekrom because the game ended after I had a little "talk" with N. Turns out after all, Ghetsis just turned him into a little twisted child. I really DO feel sorry for that guy. Otherwise, I wouldn't have let him keep Reshiram.

Holy halibut. You just posted your entird game in one post.

Anway. Twist mountain is taking alot longer than i thougt it was going to. I' certain there's a sage in here, and i'm not leaving till i find him
Also, i caught Cobalion, he has a Serious nature, not very usefull, but fitting

Edit: Boledore are fucking annoyng

Last edited:
Currently on my way to Celesial Tower to go look for Skyla, and training my team on the way.

Pignite - lv. 33
Stoutland - lv. 35
Tirtouga - lv. 35
Swoobat - lv. 34
Zebstrika - lv. 35
Krokorok - lv. 33

Chargestone Cave was flippin' awesome... but overall, I'm really enjoying these games, much more than Platinum. There's too many things for me to list, but the storyline and how certain characters are in it as well.

I'm training a team to double battle my friend, and I just finished my first Pokemon:

Galvantula! It knows Bug Buzz, Discharge, Sucker Punch, and Protect. Its team partner (they are the two leads) is set to be Golurk. Galvantula can use Discharge without it affecting Golurk, and Golurk can Earthquake, since Galvantula has Protect. Any ideas for a nickname? I gave it 252 SpAtk, 184 Speed, and 72 HP.

ok, i've finished combing through the region, not an item left on the ground,not a trainer left unbattled, no sage un-arrested.
except in the giant chasam, i can't figure out how to get in there.

whatever.

i transferred my celibi in from my SS.
i lost my Jacoba Berry -_-.
but, whatever, i caught Zorua, and i'm resseting for a Female Zoroark to breed a box full of them for trading purposes.

Edit: Ok. i can't get Zoroark with Celebi, so, i guess i gotta go find a ditto.
Little Zorua is gonna be getting it on.

Back
Top Bottom