• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Diaries of Black and White

Today I battled in the Battle Subway a bit as I am trying to get all the Choice items(2 more to go). I also caught a second Friday Musharna(skipped it a couple weeks) and nicknamed my Hydreigon Lernaean(after the Greek Hydra), considering changing it back to Hydreigon, it feels lame to me now.

Interesting name for Hydreigon. Well done.

I beat White's story today. The whole thing was really, really fun. But damn, Ghetsis was way harder then I thought he would be. I actually lost once against him. His Hydreigon was totally owning me. D:

But still, the story was serious awesomeness. My favourite part has got to be when N's Castle just rose out of the ground. That was freakin' badass.

Just caught a male Axew. I named it Hammer and I'm deciding whether or not I really want to put the effort into training it since it has a Modest Nature. I can always go back and snag another one.

I'm training my Druddigon, Negatron and trying to get her up to a decent level. Once I'm done with her, I'll focus on the rest of my team. I've also been doing quite a few of the Musicals. My Golurk is such a blasted ham on stage; it's really adorable. :crush:

Been a while since I updated huh...

Well!
Playtime? 107:44
National Dex stands at 424 seen, 135 obtained

Currently working through the Battle Subway to get choice items and such, to challenge the Random Match-Up properly.

I'm totally going to take the world!

But before that, Evil Figment, I may use that Elite Seven Idea!
Seems like a great way to train! May even throw Cheren and Bianca in there too!

Right now I am training Reshiram, it is at Lv 65 at the moment.

Playtime? 107:44

Woot! I'm not the only person with over 100 hours!

My Rating in Random Matchup is looking pretty pathetic. Being beaten up by the Musketeers (mostly Terrakion) is not fun. I even rage quitted a few times. :eek:hdear:

I really wish I could send over my clones of my main Pokemon from Gen IV. :/

my team is but one step from compleation!

i need to train my bellsprout, and a aquire a slakof.
that's it!

Current team
Flygon (Flygon) Lvl 51 M
Sweetie (Gengar) Lvl 50 F
Chrome (Ninetales) Lvl 52 F
Seras (Escavelier) Lvl 55 F
Dr.Bronx (Bellsprout) Lvl 1 M

Playing White.
I traded in some 'mons to catch Zekrom.
Unlike with Reshiram in Black, I went the long way and filled all 720 boxes. I decided to use eggs to fill the last 10 or so boxes. So I had to spend time later hatching them. And on my HeartGold, I spent an hour or two breeding an Adamant Synchronise Abra to transfer. Then, leaving an open slot in my party, I had to walk all the way up to the top of Dragonspiral Tower to catch Zekrom.

It paid off.
False Swiping and Parlyzing it, I caught Zekrom in just two Poké Balls. It's Adamant, and its stats are ok. I decide to start over.

I catch Zekrom again, also in just two Poké Balls. Not only was Zekrom Adamant, but it had "Outstanding potential" and its attack "couldn't be better" (as per the Judge). And it only took me two tries!

FUCK YES! Wait for it... With a mustache.

I haven't really been playing White much lately, but my team has slightly changed since defeating Elite Four, N, etc.

Team:

Drifblim - Lv. 52
Musharna - Lv. 41
Scrafty - Lv. 56
Chandelure - Lv. 58
Emboar - Lv. 61
Golduck - Lv. 57

Emboar and Drifblim are the only males on my team lol.

I trained my team a little more so that they're all at Lv. 85, and gave most of them silly and thoughtless nicknames :p

Unfezant (F) - Ava
Maractus (F) - Priscilla
Reuniclus (M) - U JELLY?
Eelektross (M) - Tory
Mienshao (F) - Nadia
Bisharp (F) - ??? Still deciding what to name her.

im back and i am currently making a new team on my white

team
serpierior lv. 42
altaria lv. 47
emboar lv. 43
swampert lv. 42
reuniclus lv. 42
zoroark lv. 42

Just battled Subway Boss Ingo.

I didn't have time to EV Train, so I scraped something together out of my in-game team.

Naturally, I start with Timid Bird, my Archeops (See what I did there?)

He starts with Klinklang. I switch out to my Sheer Force Darmanitan, while he uses Shift Gear. Then Klinklang outspeeds and KOs Darmanitan with Giga Impact.

Big mistake.

I send in Kibahax, my Haxorus.
Kibahax uses Dragon Dance while Klinklang recharges.
For some reason, Klinklang uses Shift Gear again instead of say, Giga Impact or something. Kibahax destroys it with Earthquake.

Ingo sends out Gardobor. Destroyed with Earthquake.
Ingo sends out Crustle. Destroyed with Outrage.

I looked up, Ingo's team ahead of time but I didn't know its moveset or items or whatever, I was afraid I'd lose, but my team came through.

Onto the Super Single Line!

P.S. - As a train lover who lives in NYC and rides the subway every day, I love the Battle Subway. Just the thought of it triggers nerdgasms!

Woot! I'm not the only person with over 100 hours!

My Rating in Random Matchup is looking pretty pathetic. Being beaten up by the Musketeers (mostly Terrakion) is not fun. I even rage quitted a few times. :eek:hdear:

This happens to me too!
Terrakion is a real pain!

Almost as annoying as Speed Boost Blaziken!

Still not doing anything of noteworthiness, but new, slightly different team (again lol; might keep this one this time!):

Team:

Drifblim Lv. 53
Scrafty Lv. 58
Emboar Lv. 62
Chandelure Lv. 59
Slowbro Lv. 64
Beheeyem Lv. 58

i should probably be EV training my Bellsprout, but i'm just lazy like that.

Back
Top Bottom