• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Diaries of Black and White

White
Got a bit of training done
Breed for a few lvl 1 poke
released two from pc(both high leveled ones)
beat both Cynthia&riches family(went back in Cynthia's summer home to find it empty)
returned all 3 grams to bridge sitting wingull(had to use my c.e guide to find the other 2 missing ones)
not much else done other than that

After getting a DW Ratata from Entralink, I decided to catch Kyurem and Volcarona.

After resetting three times due crits, I managed to catch Kyurem with my third Dusk Ball.
Afterwards, I flew to Nimbasa and made my way to Relic Castle.
After accidently killing it with a crit twice, I managed to catch Volcarona with my 1st Ultra Ball.

How coincidential.

So yesterday I beat Drayden and got the final badge. Right now, I'm hanging out in the Dream World a bit, along with doing some grinding for the Elite 4 and N while bulking up my PokeDex. I've also been doing a lot of Musicals--at least one a day. My Golurk has an awesome stage presence. :crush:

I managed to defeat two of Cynthia's Pokemon before she wiped my team. I'm doing some grinding/battling The Riches in Undella Town so I can battle her again.

beat the main storyline today, i saved before Landoru's Shrine

team:
Medusa - Serperior(F) - 61
Tsubaki - Samurott(M) - 59
Moonless - Zoroark(M) - 59
Vadise - Haxorus(M) - 59
Lumina - Chandelure (F) - 59
Skyknight - Braviary (M) - 59

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/blog.php?bt=143404

I went to the Castelia Gym, Burgh's the leader. Cheren came rushing out talking about his win and told me Burgh uses Bug-Types and he was no prob-lamo for him. Burgh had to go to the dock. I followed. I met Iris and found out Bianca's Munna was stolen, by those Plasma freaks again. Iris became Bianca's bodyguard while me and Burgh followed him. They went on about the Seven Sages, who ever they are. Ghetisis was there too. Munna was returned. I got a Yache Berry from Iris.

I put all pokes in the box except Ranpu(Fire beats Bugs:p), Dewott(Just Evolved and is strong:p), and Pikachu. Got a Freshwater from the greeter guy. Loved Burgh's "Sticky" gym. After beating his Crowns I finally met him on the battlefield. People told me Burgh would be easy.

Gotpika vs. Burgh
I used Ranpu-Litwick a fire type. He used his Whirlipede which I'm sure is Venipede's evolution no prob :)

Ranpu VS. Whirlipede
It used Screech, Ranpu used Flamethrower taking Whirilipede out in ONE HIT!

Ranpu VS. Dwebble
It used Sand-Attack, Ranpu Flamethrower. Bringing it in the Red. Burgh used a Hyper Potion. Ranpu finished it with one Flamethrower

Ranpu VS. Leavanny
Leavanny used Razor Leaf, Ranpu Flamethrower. The fucking Leavanny dodged. Razor Leaf again, but Ranpu finished it with another Flamethrower.

Yeah I got the Insect Badge!

I feel bad for Bug-Types, though it makes them look weak. While leaving the gym, I got a call from Bianca. Saying she wanted a battle, and Iris trained her. I got the pokes and went to Route 4 oh! and souvenir Soda Pop from a machine.

I saw building on the way which I went up and to a party by. A lot of the people where speaking different languages German(I think?) and Spanish. I got the Attract TM. I think I'll save that for when I get a girl Pokemon.

The man in the other building asked for a code which if memory serves is "Everyone Happy" and "Simple Connection" allowing me to use a new thing to get Zoroark that's what the Game Stop paper says at least. Saved and went to the main menu. Then popped Diamond into my cousins DSi XL and transferred two of my Crown Beast over. Weird Suicune didn't come, guess it's because he was in my party in Diamond.

Finally I made it there. Bianca came running and it was time for battle! She had four Pokemon I have five. So anyway start! I started with Drilbur.

Drilbur VS. Herdier
Herdier again? This Pokemon is feeling overused a bit. Drilbur started with Dig, Odor Sleuth missed. But it used it next turn, Drilbur used Metal Claw. Herdier used Take Down getting a Critcal Hit and beating Drilbur.

Next up was Tro.

Tro VS. Herdier
Bianca healed Herdier. Tro used Fury Swipes. Then Work Up. Herdier used Take Down putting him in the yellow. Tro then used Vine Whip but Herdier won again with another Take Down. I expected for Bianca to be more of a push over :/

Dewott VS. Herdier
Razor Shell one hit win! Finally! Called back Dewott.

Pikachu VS. Pansage
Started with Iron Tail and got a one hit win.

Pikachu VS. Munna
One Hit Electro Ball win.

Pikachu VS. Pignite
One Hit Volt Tackle Win.

Kinda felt bad for Bianca she said she'll never be strong like me, Iris, or Cheren. Not surprised her Pokemon were all LV.18 except her Pignite LV.20. Hopefully they won't all fall to my little mouse next time. I found out the next place to go on the map was "Nimbasa City". Name comes from "Nimbus" obviously.

Then I met up with Cheren. Hope he can give me a run for my money.

Drilbur VS. Pidove
Used Metal Claw. It used Air Cutter which Drilbur dodged. The Sand was hurting Pidove but Drilbur wasn't hurt being a ground type. Used Fury Swipes. Cheren healed with Roost! Did Metal Claw once more! It used Air Cutter which Drilbur Dodged. Used Metal Claw. It used Air Cutter which was critical and put me in the yellow. FInished it with Rapid Spin. Next up was Servine a Grass Type Drilbur can't handle that.

Pikachu VS. Servine
Pikachu used Iron Tail. Putting it in the yellow. But it healed with Sitrus Berry and used Leech Seed. Went in for an Electro Ball surprising that didn't do much! Usually that's Pikachu's Finisher move! Then Servine came out with this move I'd never seen before Leaf Tornado finishing Pikachu.

Tro VS. Servine
Servine used Leaf Tornado again. Tro used Work Up. Then used another Leaf Tornado came it's way and put it in the red. But Tro finished Servine with Fury Swipes.

Tro VS. Panpour
Used Vine Whip but, it held on and finished Tro with Water Gun. Surprised a Work Up + Vine Whip didn't work. Cheren is good.

Drilbur VS. Panpour
Finished Panpour with one Metal Claw.

Drilbur VS. Liepard
A Cheetah Pokemon? That was my first time seeing. It was put in the red by Pursuit Drilbur used Dig. Putting it in the red but was finished. Dewott finished it with Razor Shell.

Got a call from Juniper saying she'd meet us at Nimbasa.

i somehow mananged to beat Cynthia, i never expected it

Serperior - LV63
Samurott - LV60
Haxorus - LV60
Zoroark - LV60
Chandelure - LV59
Braviary - LV59

Been doing a lot of Musicals. I'm getting rather good (if it even is possible to be "good" at them). Oh, and Mewtwo is a great Pokémon to use for Musicals, you can put quite a few props on that guy.

I'm playing through BW a second time on my black version. Just got my sixth badge and now after defeating Cheren (yet again) I've entered Twist Mt., which should be interesting since I haven't seen it in the Winter before. I got Pokerus a while ago too, all my team have gotten over it but I still have a couple of mons in the box left with it. Benn loosely EV training my team via Power Bracer (there're lots of physical attacker) and traded vitamins. Team is as follows:

On hand:

•Orphion the Servine♂ lv.33 -starter

•Lillil the Lilligant♀ lv.42 - traded from Dye, the girl with the Petilil in Nacrene [black version] for a random cottonee I caught

•Demetri the Sawsbuck♂ lv.41 - chain bred for 31 IV in attack (get in!) and a high chance of other good IVs too. Hatched in Lostlorn and paternal half-brother to Angie (see below)

•Fluffee the Whimsicott♀ lv.37 - same deal as Lillil, only I traded a petilil for Cottonee in white and then traded this Cottonee I received in white to black and evolved it. Has Prankster so totally worth the hassle.

•Zoe the Leavanny♀ lv.37 - Caught in Pinwheel

•Angie the Leafeon♀ lv.33 - Chain bred to ensure 31 IV in attack and as with Demetri also has a high chance of other great IVs. Hatched & evolved in Pinwheel, paternal half-sister to Demetri.

Day-care:

•Rayne the Simipour♂ lv.??? - Received at dreamyard and trained for a while before realizing there were better things out there.

I've been doing more training lately. Today, I battled the trainers in Nimbasa City and Morimoto in the Game Freak building and won. Then I trained my Zweilous in the Giant Chasm and now I have a Hydreigon. I got it to level 60 then just used all my rare candies on it lol.

Team:

Hydreigon ♀ Lv. 64
Scrafty ♀ Lv. 60
Emboar ♂ Lv. 65
Slowbro ♀ Lv. 65
Beheeyem ♀ Lv. 60
Chandelure ♀ Lv. 62

Alright, I just beat Ghetsis on Black.

Team:
Smuglord the Serperior Level 46
Jellybean the Reuniclus Level 45
Zuru the Scrafty Level 57
Dynamite the Excadrill Level 44
Buttwings the Victini Level 44
Reshi the Reshiram Level 50

Dang, I thought Skyridge the Archeops swept through the Elite Four when I played White... Zuru the Scrafty practically raep'd it. Seriously, it's like every Pokemon you face has a fighting weakness, and if they don't, they're weak to dark. The only other Pokemon I ever needed to use were my Serperior and Reuniclus once to help me with Marshal. N and Ghetsis were especially pathetic. Aside from fighting Zekrom, it was just BULK UP BULK UP BULK UP SWEEP.

Zuru was only level 45 when I started facing the Elite Four, so it grew 12 levels by the end of it. (It helped that I traded it over from White at the beginning of the game at Level 1 since I really wanted one with Drain Punch, which is an egg move on it. So that gave it more EXP.)

Was working on Morning Sun Arcanine.

Needed a good IV Eevee.

Ended up with shiny Eevee. 10th egg :eek:

I have 98 Props now. Just two more till I get that Trainer Star!

finished EV training my Bellsprout and evloved it, Victorybell now.
I need a damn slakof, and it's a lot more annoying to get than i thought it would be.

Team
Chrome (Ninetales) Lvl 50 F
Sweetie (Gengar) Lvl 50 F
Seras (Escavelier) Lvl 50 F
Flygon (Flygon) Lvl 50 M
Dr.Bronx (Victorybell)Lvl 50 M

I bred my Dream World Nidoran. I did not get a male with Hustle until the third try, so I decided to give the female with Poison Point to my sister and save the other female, who has Hustle, in case of a trade.

Felt a little bored today, so I hopped on White and decided to try out Super Singles and Doubles. My Krookodile's moveset was too similar to my Haxorus', so I went to Mistralton Cave to find Rock Slide. Might as well catch Cobalion, too right? Yep, now I've got Rock Slide, a bunch of loot, and an ADAMANT, HIGHLY PERSISTENT Cobalion. I'm so happy :D.

I decided to do a League run in White and managed to win

#1 Marshall was first and he wasn't as hard this time
#2 next was Grimsley(who along with Shauntal had me against the wall)
#3 Shauntal ^see #2
#4 was Caitlin(who had the annoying Musharna/w D.Eater&Hypnosis trick)
#5 Alder wasn't really that strong only poke I had to use(besides my lvl 100 Stoutland was (F)Unfezant which dealt with his Volcarona in two hits of a combined Fly&Air Slash his last poke Bouffalant fell with a critcal hit from my Stoutlands Retaliate

:)

I had a bit of a break from playing my White but I've been slowly levelling up my little critters at both Nimbasa Stadiums; as soon as they reached level 75, I went and defeated the Elite Four for the second time and took on Adler. I was surprised by how easy it was but it was fun nonetheless.

Team in signature!

Vienna ~ Rin ~ Frosch ~ Hannibal ~ Majesty ~ Nana

I'm now at a bit of a loss as to what to do. I wish there was more post-game content to trudge through but I suppose I will have to content myself on filling up my Dex, which I've always been crap at. Ha!

I've taken a bit of a break from grinding and I've been doing a lot of trading over the GTS. So much so that I've earned the second Master Ball. Didn't think I had done quite that much. I mean, yeah I had to start a second box to hold all my newly acquired Goletts but still...! I hit 50? Already?!

I'll go back to grinding in a few days. Right now, I'm trying to get my PokeDex as bulked up as possible. Oh, and take in as many lonely little Goletts as I possibly can.

Back
Top Bottom