• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Diaries of Black and White

Finaly got myself a slakof, took long enough.

Started English White yesterday. Chose Snivy as the starter, got a female on the first try. She has no name yet but its gonna be Narcissa when i can name her. I caught Purrloin, who sucks. Snivy is levelling up far to easily she is Rash Nature. I went to Stariation town, went to the Dream Yard, and got Panpour. So i had 3 pokemon, and went into the Gym. The gym went down easily due to Panpour and Snivy. I went back to the Dreamyard and kicked Team Plasma's ass for kicking a Munna. I also caught my own Munna, Male Docile Nature. So i have 4 pokemon now:
Snivy Lv 13
Panpour Lv 12
Purrloin Lv 6
Munna Lv 8
I also got the Dream Mist, the C-gear and just obtained my Pal Pad and Friend Code, so im in Wi-Fi business

currently making a huge amount of pokemon that can be switched on and off my team

giant team
zoroark lv. 46
reuniclus lv. 46
vanilluxe lv. 47
swampert lv. 48
aggron lv. 46
altaria lv. 48
serperior lv. 46
emboar lv. 44

so far there is 8 but there will be more.

I started White a while back. Female Tepig, female Lillipup (who is surprisingly pretty strong), female Purrloin (and its pretty weak....) Oh, and a male Patrat, but I don't want a Watchog on my team. :p

EDIT: This is the first time my team has more number of females. :eek:

Last edited:
If only I'd known about this thread earlier... I've beaten the game and the postgame, with a team all at Level 80. It would have been fun to post my progress as I went along, but I can't restart, or I'll lose my event Victini and other stuff.

I'm working on training my team up for the final E4 challenge:

Lv. 70 Serperior
Lv. 69 Zebstrika
Lv. 69 Krookodile
Lv. 69 Sigilyph
Lv. 69 Chandelure
Lv. 69 Jellicent

Well, just got my second badge. Managed to beat Lenora with Pignite (the last survivor), Pansage, Herdier and Roggenrola. It was admittedly tough (damn Watchog's Hypnosis and Retaliate) but Pignite saved the day.

Nothing left to do except Battle Subway and Pokedex. Caught the other two monkeys after ages of rustling grass searching.

I training my Zekrom to be a level 100. Already got Kyurem and Reshiram at level 100.

I caught Cobalion today, now I'm trying to get Virizion and Terrakion.

Just going for my fourth badge. I ditched Adonis, my Drillbur, and got a Daramuka. Named in Gianni. Beat N pretty easily. Now my team is
chaoboo_animated_sprite_by_devinwarriors-d38025t.gif
darumaka_animated_sprite_by_devinwarriors-d38jclf.gif
bw__herdier__507_by_foreverselenity-d3cw7zq.gif

Yes,I have two fire types. Doesn't matter, since Darumaka's so strong. Anyhow, I'm getting annoyed with Volt Switch, so I'm going to go to the Resort Desert, train there, and get Tirtouga for a water type.

Working on leveling up my (White) team to Lv. 100!
I just focusing on one Pokemon at a time. I'm currently working on Emboar, who is at level 90 right now.

Others are (if I remember):
Excadrill Lv. 79
Zoroark/Simipour/Hydreigon/Cofagrigus Lv. 80, I believe.

I played my friend's game for about 2 days.

My friend is hanging around Castelia, having not battled the third gym. I've mostly been using:

a) Blitzle & Thunder Wave. I've used the combo to catch a whole lot of Darumaka and a few Scraggy, north (?) of Castelia on the sandstorm route. I attached the Eviolite to Blitzle to help him stay in the game a little. Blitzle's Flame Charge I've found to be a sweet move, and Shock Wave has been alright.
b) Purrloin. I just evolved Purrloin for my friend today.
c) Darumaka, Fire Fang & Headbutt. I decided to use a Jolly Darumaka of the ones that I had caught. Darumaka's Fire Fang has disappointed greatly with its many misses (combined with Hustle). Headbutt has been accurate enough.
d) Scraggy. The Scraggy that I decided to use was also Jolly, and was one of two or so that I had caught with Shed Skin. This pokemon has performed brilliantly, especially with the Eviolite attached. I used a Rest TM and replaced measly Sand Attack. Swagger is a decent enough move I've found, as Scraggy is hard enough to dent even without 100% recovery. I laugh when Sand Attack is used, because Faint Attack is just about the only attack that makes sense using.

Sawk and Dewott I've used a bit (both being pretty powerful, considering my location), and Pansear was in my party while I was capturing Darumaka & Scraggy.

I've found Basculin held by various trainers to be surprisingly tough. Sawk, Scraggy, and Dewott handled these best.

I'm trying to complete the Unova Pokedex, just going around and catching whatever I can.

I beat the main storyline last week with my team between lv. 49-52. I've been busy over the weekend, so now I'm slowly trying to level into the 60's, catch and evolve a few Pokemon for the 'Dex and maybe give the Battle Subway a run.

Well, last night was epic.

I was running around Route 9, as the area was dealing with a very unusual but strong storm. Tornadus was in the area and I thought that I might get lucky enough to run into him. For a few moments, I thought I had missed him because the weather cleared. But then it started raining again. I wandered through the grass and something happened. The music stopped and a brilliant red line appeared through the middle of the screen.

Slag just got real. I ran into Tornadus. (And before you ask: yes, I actually yelled, "Slag just got real!" when I realized what was happening. My hubby thought I was slightly cracked.)

I didn't even battle him. I chucked a Masterball at him and called it good. (I seriously hate roamers. Ever since Latios in Ruby I simply cannot stand them.) He's Gentle Natured and I named him Sy-Klone. He's neutral towards me, doesn't like me or hate me, so I'm carrying him around with me to get him attached.

Since I just nailed one Legend, I figured I'd go ahead and nail another. I blew my Liberty Pass and hit the Garden.

Victini wasn't as bad as I had thought. I blew around thirteen or so balls before it finally stayed in a nice cozy Ultraball. The little bugger is Hasty and since all its stats seemed equal, I decided to go with that. I named it Victory, as it seemed like a fitting name. It already likes me a little, so I'm going to train the little twerp for a bit. My next stop in story is the Elite 4; I'm gonna need all the luck (and training) I can get.

Yesterday, I finally got my english Pokemon Black Version! :D

I'm actually on my way to beating Elesa, but I don't want to consolidate everything in one post. Meaning more post counts. ;)

So, after I battled and defeated Chili, the Striaton City fire-typed Gym Leader, this was the team that I had. :]

495.png
506.png
515.png

Level 12 Snivy ~ Level 11 Lillipup ~ Level 12 Panpour​

Back
Top Bottom