• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Diaries of Black and White

In front of Zekrom at N's castle as we speak. I caught him once, bt forgot to save. - _ -

finished EV training my slakolf for attack, need to ev him for speed, would be done sooner but i've been distracted by my most recent obsession.

Well i beat it finally and while in White forest i managed to grab a nice 'mon. I got a lv 50 absol thats 16/18/30/10/12/31, and i am thinking about making an attempt to start ev training some mons. My current team:

Serperior lv 44
Boldore lv 43
Pelliper lv 42
Sawk (Karaclée) lv 54
Zekrom lv 50(to be boxed soon)
Krookodile(japanese name) lv 62

Technically i only caught half my team. :)

Last edited:
I've been busy hatching eggs and catching some more Pokemon. I tried catching Metang but after using 60+ Ultra Balls, I gave up. I might go back and try again.

Currently EV training a Minccino. Adamant, Technician, 30 Attack IV :D This Pokérus is really helpful. I'm feeling lucky today.

currently EV training my THIRD Samurott since i messed up with the last one's nature

also, got a bunch of shinies today

Finally beat Alder. My team:

Lv 75 Serperior
Lv 75 Zebstrika
Lv 76 Krookodile
Lv 76 Sigilyph
Lv 76 Chandelure
Lv 76 Jellicent

Stumbling around challenger's cave, looking for TM71 Stone Edge. Ferrothorn hit lvl 100!

Recently caught the event Victini. It's Modest, so I'm convinced the game is sentient. Though, I wonder if Modest would be the best nature for it to have, or if Timid, or even an attack raising nature to coincide with all the physical moves in learns by level-up, would be best.

I don't play competitive Pokemon, but I do like having compatible natures most of the time.

I'm level grinding most of my Pokemon on the side. My strongest are Cryogonal and Volcarona, at level 86. Just a bit more, wish I had a Vs. Seeker :/

finaly finished my wifi team, and i'm very dissapointed that random battle only allows 4 pokemon like the subways, it's annoying.

I decided to restart White so I can take my time rather than rushing through the game. I'll be picking Oshawott as my starter again but I might change my team up a bit this time around.

Recently caught the event Victini. It's Modest, so I'm convinced the game is sentient. Though, I wonder if Modest would be the best nature for it to have, or if Timid, or even an attack raising nature to coincide with all the physical moves in learns by level-up, would be best.

I don't play competitive Pokemon, but I do like having compatible natures most of the time.

I'm level grinding most of my Pokemon on the side. My strongest are Cryogonal and Volcarona, at level 86. Just a bit more, wish I had a Vs. Seeker :/
I'd say Modest is a 'compatible' nature. The movie Victini, however, definetly likes its physical attacks. (Victini can go with any nature really, except a +Def.)

I miss the Vs. Seeker too.

I'm still stuck at the Nimbasa gym, trying to beat her stupid Emongas who always beat my whole team, just like Lenora, but even harder...generally I play the game fast, but gyms just slow me.

Finally got my first Gen V Lv 100. Trained my shiny Galvantula long and hard, and now he's an absolute monster. :D Next will be my Archeops, currently at Lv 96.

Still training my Cinccino, hoping to get it to Lv. 100 by the end of the week. I think I'll train a Water type next, but idk exactly who...

Finally got and hatched the Larvesta egg, and decided to try making an EV-trained team for the Battle Subway. So I caught another Yamask, tried to name him Winston, but as my attention was mostly on Family Guy at the time, his name ended up being Winsson. He's got spectacularly crappy Defense and Special Defense IVs, but I'm going with it anyway.

So anyway, I'm training Winsson in Relic Castle. The wild Sandiles have been giving me a bit of trouble, and I want a Krookodile anyway, so I caught a few of them. This one Sandile I ran into? I tried to run, but unsurprisingly, couldn't get away. It used Embargo and Sand Tomb, so my poor Winsson was trapped against it with 6 HP, and I couldn't heal him. So I throw a Dusk Ball... critical capture! I named the Sandile Sand Yego, after that one level in Commander Keen 4.

As of right now, I am preparing for the final battle between my team and Ghetsis. I've been doing a lot of EV training just outside the Dragonspiral Tower and Riser, my Golurk is now at level 58. Two more levels and I can start training the others. I have no intentions of stepping foot within the confines of N's castle until my entire team is at level 60. It might be a bit before I actually beat the main storyline.

Made my first-ever trip on the Royal Unova today. WOW, is it realistic with the map and observation deck!

Back
Top Bottom