• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Diaries of Black and White

was doing some random battling I send out Stunkish he sends out Empoleon, he uses Hydropump I survive with 77 Hp I uses buldoze cutting a third of his health.
After 2 more turns my Stunfish even survives the battle because the speed drop of buldoze :D.

This Stunfish also took a high jump kick of a speed boost Blaziken with life orb almost killed him but I got a buldoze in, it took all three of my pokemon to take that thing down yeah life orb and that one buldoze did the most.

Wow, today I beat both Skyla and Brycen in under 2 hours. I am currently at the Dragonspiral Tower.

All I can say is that my team has drastically changed from the 5th gym to the 6th.
Anyway, here was the team that I had after I defeated Skyla. She was pretty easy, despite having no Pokemon strong against flying type. It may have been due to the major grinding?

497.png
537.png
547.png
581.png
548.png
607.png

Level 36 Serperior ~ Level 37 Seismitoad ~ Level 35 Whimsicott ~ Level 35 Swanna ~ Level 27 Petilil ~ Level 39 Litwick

Alternatives (In Box)

507.png
554.png

Level 24 Herdier ~ Level 34 Darumaka​

Training my Pokemon like crazy for the VGCs. Everyone is above the 80s, Chandelure is the only one that is Lv. 100

Team in my signature.

I finished healing my Pokemon and I headed for Castelia City. I got on the Skyarrow Bridge and I ran towards the city. I eventually got there and I obtained a Water Stone from the man at one of the piers there. I headed for the Pokemon Center to stock up on items, and then I headed of to explore the city a little bit. I wandered around, and I found a Dancer. I battled him and then I was given the task of finding some other Dancers around Castelia City. I located one Dancer in the alley there, and then I obtained the TM for Flash while I was there. I found another Dancer at one of the bigger piers, and then I got all three of them together. I healed at the Pokemon Center after the battles, and I saved before going to the local Gym.

I'm currently grinding on Route 10 so I'm ready for Victory Road.

I beat everyone. Cynthia wasn't as hard as everyone says she is.

I headed for the Castelia City Gym, but once I got there, Burgh came out and asked me to help him with something. I went to one of the piers there in Castelia City, and I met up with Burgh, Bianca and Iris. Team Plasma had apparently stolen Bianca's Munna, and we needed to get it back from them. Everyone else went after Team Plasma, but I headed for the Pokemon Center to swap Pokemon at the PC. I headed for the building across the street from the Castelia City, and I met up with the others. Some Team Plasma grunts challenged us, and I battled against one of them. We then got inside and saw Ghetsis there. He had the Team Plasma grunts give Munna back to Bianca, and then they all disappeared. Everyone left and I headed for the Castelia City Gym once again to challenge Burgh.

I started a new challenge a few weeks ago. Got Pokèmon Black (to add on to the White I already had) and decided to play through it using only Electric type Pokèmon. At least after the first gym since the game won't let you trade till then...
So far I have three badges, and my party consists of a Pikachu, Blitzle, Emolga and Luxio. Some of them will be trained to take the place of the types I cannot use, such as Blitzle knowing fire-type moves, Luxio is dark, Pikachu knows a fighting type move (I'll probably teach her more once she evolves into Raichu) and Emolga has Iron tail.

I started a new challenge a few weeks ago. Got Pokèmon Black (to add on to the White I already had) and decided to play through it using only Electric type Pokèmon. At least after the first gym since the game won't let you trade till then...
So far I have three badges, and my party consists of a Pikachu, Blitzle, Emolga and Luxio. Some of them will be trained to take the place of the types I cannot use, such as Blitzle knowing fire-type moves, Luxio is dark, Pikachu knows a fighting type move (I'll probably teach her more once she evolves into Raichu) and Emolga has Iron tail.

I was wondering how you were going to deal with Clay, lol. I suppose that's an elegant solution.

So last night, something happened.

I finally beat the game! :XD:

Ghetsis wasn't as bad as I had originally thought; most of his team fell to my level 60 Golurk, Riser. Ghetsis did get lucky and nailed poor Riser with a crit hit from his Bisharp; it cost me a Max Revive but I'm good with that. After that, the rest of the battle was easy. I also got really lucky with my Reshiram; Luciferia is Rash natured and "Highly curious". She's going to have a great Sp. Attack.

Right now I'm just trying to level up a bit; Riser's the one making the most headway as he's now at level 64. I'm thinking he's going to be the first of my team to hit 100. The rest are around 50 to 60. The real problem is going to be raising the rest of the team; Riser's the "star" and gets most of the attention. I find it harder for me to focus on the others as they aren't as powerful as Riser. That and I am spoiling my Golurk a little. He did save my skidplate when it counted. :lol:

I'm currently training my Zwelious on Route 10 with Audino (which I still call Tabunne for some reason XD). Just 3 more levels and I'll have myself a Hydreigon! :3

I healed my injured Pokemon at the Nimbasa City Pokemon Center, and then I headed to Route 16 to capture some Pokemon that I had ignored before. I went off and I returned to Nimbasa City 15 minutes later. I did some stuff at the Nimbasa City Sports Stadiums and then I left for Route 5. I got there and Cheren appeared to battle me once more. I did that, and after the struggle, I met up with Elesa who was going to help us get to Driftveil City. We walked but then Alder of the Pokemon League appeared. He wanted us to battle some kids and me and Cheren teamed up against them. We defeated them, and proceeded to the Driftveil Drawbridge. We got there and once it was raised, I got on and headed for Driftveil City. I obtained some Wing items and then I captured a Ducklett while on the bridge. I saved there.

Finally found a Normal Gem after 40-ish Super Repels. xD

Finished the game beat cynthia, alder and morimotto with volcarona and foretress and now roaming aimlessly..

currently training my haxorus to lv. 100 (It is currently lv. 80)

I arrived at the Celestial Tower on Route 7, and I entered the building. I talked to the people on the first floor to gain some more information on the place, and then I headed upstairs. I started to battle against the trainers there, and I also found some items. I climbed to the next floor and I battled some more trainers, and then I captured a wild Litwick that I encountered as I was preparing to head upstairs. I got there and then I battled some more. I found a nurse class trainer there, and she healed my Pokemon for me, so I didn't have to leave the tower just to heal this time. I captured a wild Elgyem that appeared at the top floor, and then I saved before talking to Skyla at the tower's summit.

Back
Top Bottom