• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cancelled Games The Division 2: Warlords of New York Mafia (Sign Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikochu

has successfully made it through the grind.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him

Hey everyone, I am pleased to announce that I will be hosting The Division 2 Mafia. Originally, I was planning to have the game be based on Washington DC, where The Division 2 is initially set. However, I figured for continuity purposes and since we have unfinished business from The Division Mafia, we are going back to New York for the finish off.

This game will loosely be based on The Division 2: Warlords of New York expansion that came out in March 2020. No knowledge of The Division franchise is required to play the game.

As in the last game, the Division Agents (Town) wins by eliminating all the Rogue Division Agents (Mafia) and vice versa (or rather, the rogues outnumber the agents). There may be some ITP players with different win cons in this game.

Unlike my previous games, this game is most likely to be considered role madness to the extreme. This means you are likely to have very powerful roles. I make a strong attempt to keep the game balanced but it doesn’t always work out. Like in The Division Mafia, there are likely elements in this game that may be considered “bastard.” This game will feature a “manhunt” mechanic which will be explained below.

When six or more town aligned are lynched and/or killed in a row (usually that means 3 mislynches and 3 town-aligned players that are night killed in a row), the game reaches a state of Manhunt.

When Manhunt occurs, the following occurs:
  • Once per day phase, an alive role PM will partially be revealed at the beginning of the day. The identity of the person who has the role PM will not be revealed nor the alignment of the role.
  • The number of non-town aligned players who were responsible for the last mislynch according to the public votals will be revealed at the beginning of the following day phase. The identities will not be revealed.
Manhunt phase ends when a non-town aligned member is lynched or nightkilled.

In this game, there will be no roles that will require “backstabbing” of their own factions as a wincon. This time, it’s every faction for themselves.

1. All Bulbagarden and War Room rules apply.

2. Outside communication is allowed. Add the host and MoD to all OCs.

3. There is no name-claiming, character claiming or quoting/screenshots long sections of role PMs, real or not. You may claim however you want on what happened in OCs. All other claims such as role claims, action claims, etc are allowed.

4. If you change your username during the game, you must state the change in-thread and mention the host and MoD (@Pikochu and @Crystal Onix)..

5. Please remain active. If this doesn’t occur, the hosts have a right to penalize inactive players or sub other players out.

6. Day phases will last 48 hours and night phases for 24 hours unless otherwise specified. There is no hammer in this game.

7. Dead players can post after death, but it cannot contain any game-related information. (Don’t go overboard either)

8. If a draw in votes happens, a No Lynch will occur unless otherwise stated.

9. The hosts will announce when special conditions such as MYLO or LYLO will be active.

10. No loophole abuse.

11. The hosts may change the rules. If this occurs, a notice will be given.

12. Vote with this structure Vote: Crystal Onix. You can unvote with the same structure or use Unvote. Only the last vote or unvote will count at the end of the phase

13. Have fun!

1. @Midorikawa
2. @Fatima Shadow Frost Witch
3. @Jinjo
4. @Tood
(There is room for more than 18 players) ;)

Subs

MoD:
@Crystal Onix

Informed Observers
@prog rocker
@Toxel
@Zorchic

Last edited:
In!

And hopefully I've improved since the catastrophe that was me in the first game.

Due to no longer having any interest in playing Mafia, I will no longer be playing

Aw, alright then :( Removed

Kinky.

I’ll join.

You just wanna have a good time ;)

Ooh, this will be interesting, since all players automatically become Neighbors.

May I be an informed observer, too? I'd like to only see the game from the mafia's perspective, if that's allowed.

And added.

Looking for more players!

This game's sign-up time limit has passed, and I'm moving it back to the queue. Hopefully we'll see you all again when its time comes around again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom