• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Division Mafia - Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten (Tie with Town, Mafia and ITP Usuper!)

Sorry was busy with family church and sleep today

@Jinjo You still haven’t answered my questions.

Considering Tood and Zinnlav have confirmed that the convos Light posted were legit, it’s safe to say that Creeper was probably lost confused and not lying.

Pikas role doesn’t seem scummy on its own but with evidence around it becomes scummy.

vote: Pika Pika

I said to not let my claim put you off because I'm an independent who has access to the mafia chat and that's why I put CreeperKid, Zinn, and Flop on my list and Zinn said he plans on making a last minute vote on Pika tonight just like how he tried to save Flop from getting lynched when he did a last minute vote on Oricorio to save Flop from getting lynched. ExLight is a 2x Strongman and CreeperKid used the strongman kill on N2 to kill AE and he used it on MegaPod. Zinn is a mafia joat with the ability to disable OC for 2 days and he can mess up invest actions just like what happened on N2 how your result got messed up. ExLight subbed in for CreeperKid because he was going to get modkilled when Flopster was leading the bandwagon and mafia did not want CreeperKid to get modkilled and ExLight was an immediate sub in. I'm the Bounty Hunter and my wincon is to have 1 town character and 1 mafia character dead and I don't know why I was also put in the mafia chat but I think it's because so that I don't have to worry on getting killed by mafia since there is also an SK in the game that could easily kill me. I already got the town character dead and now I need the mafia character dead. Town is going to lose with Pika's mislynch and I won't get my wincon and the conversations by Tood and ZinnLav were fake because ExLight made it up.

Once when you see Pika flip town, then town loses.

Oh wow, you're going all-in now, aren't you?

Mafia with Strongman? When we had a Strongman Serial Killer?
Any protective role Town had would be useless if that's true, which is ridiculous.

Second, the amount of "details" you're providing is absurd, which implies you knew the entire mafia and had access to their chat/actions, which is busted and makes no sense because you could just tell someone from Town the entire scum team and/or their plans via OC in exchange of information about your targets, which you clearly didn't.

And all that nonsense still doesn't explain why it's LyLo, nor why Pika wasn't killed last night.
If anything it only makes us wonder why would you lie about your role.

And, lol, Tood confirmed they were real, he even pointed out I forgot to quote one message.
If him, who already flipped town, doesn't prove it then I don't know what does.

CrazyCreeperKid
ZinnLav
Flopster

These are the list of candidates we need to vote.

These are the mafia players and I said to vote one of them last day phase.

Yet you’re only speaking up now. Dreamer would be useless if you had access to the mafia chat, which means you’re still lying about your role.

It also doesn’t explain Zinn and Creepers convo.

And I agree with light that it doesn’t explain it being LYLO. If that were true it would be MYLO since if we no lynched then that would be three town and one mafia come night phase. Day phase would be two town one indep and two mafia. And since you’re supposed mafia target isn’t dead then that would put you townside, and that would be LYLO over this phase.

If this was MYLO then Piko would have said so by now if he was just confusing stuff.

If your role was true then you should have come out D1 and told town and worked with us from D1. We would have lynched your required townie and had the mafia to kill freely. Yet you come out with this supposed stuff end game.

Why claim dreamer? Why not quote the mafia chat? Why wait until now instead o when I asked you to claim right away if the town member was already dead?

See I told you Zinn was going to make a last minute vote on Pika and Zinn is mafia.

@Contrainer Mido, please vote ZinnLav, I don't know why today is LyLo, all I can say is I am saying the truth. Please don't fall in ExLight's trap right after TWR Games Mafia, I know even I was scum in that game but since I played closely with Ex, I know he can be very good at manipulating and make others do what he wants.
You are also a power player, please think properly, don't fall for anyone's words.

If Jinjo is telling the truth, ExLight has to be scum.
Also, the fact that ZinnLav hasn't posted anything in this phase just makes it look like they are waiting to put a final vote on me at the last moment.

As for OC between ZinnLav and CrazyCreeperKid, please Mido, you know that's an old trick now. Scum can easily create these fake OCs to show distancing between them.

In fact, think of it in this way: CrazyCreeperKid had an OC with Tood, which Tood created and an OC with Zinn (idk who created this one)
But why only with Zinn? He had no OC with any other players afaik, neither did Zinn.
Looks to me Ex created that fake OC just to show distancing.

Also, if anyone knows the theme of this game well, please do some flavour hunting before taking any decisions, it'll help you.

If I was to come out on day 1 then mafia would have killed me on night 1.

Night 5: Taking a Swing

Apologies for the delay, I had to talk to my MoD about some issues and a mistake I made. I will discuss this at the end game.

Day 5 Votals:

Pika_pika42 (3): ExLight, Midorikawa, ZinnLav
ZinnLav (2): Pika_pika42, Jinjo

Night 5: Taking a Swing

Back at the White House, the JTF was waiting for the President of the United States to return from Manhatten. As the President of the United States flies out of Manhatten and back to DC, a missile has attacked one of the aircrafts.

"We got 'em," as the radio says from the destroyed aircraft says before the radio becomes static.

Dear Agent Pika_pika42,

You will be taking on the role of President Lawrence Waller. You were the President of the United States in office when the Green Poison outbreak began in New York City. You formed the JTF and soon later used Presidential Directive 51, thereby activating The Division.

As you are the President, even when wounded, your role is the President. In ties, the player you vote for will be lynched.

In short, you are president allied with the Second Wave Agents (town) and you win when your team eliminates all the first wave rogue agents (Mafia) and all threats to the second wave agents are eliminated.

Pika_pika42 has been lynched. Pika_pika42 was the president allied with the Second Wave Agents (town).

It is now Night 5. Night 5 will end on October 21 at 2300 (11pm) PST. Countdown Timer. Send all night actions by the end of the phase.

This may be the last phase of the game.

Also, sorry for the delay. I was a complete idiot and forgot to hit the "Post Reply" button.

2rmfnp.png

Day 6: The Crazy Network Restored

Day 6: The Crazy Network Restored

As the remaining agents are desperate for answers as to what to do with Manhatten, they arrived at the NYPD Academy. A distressed signal called was coming from the academy that got the agents to investigate and to find hope.

The agents reached the basketball court of the academy when they see an ECHO detected. An ECHO is a device that recreates the entire scene of past events using holographic technology. As the ECHO reconstructs the scenes, it was pretty clear that the scene was from the night before.

The ECHO activates, and the hologram showed three agents tied behind a chair with a red ring shoulder beacon. Two of those agents were lying dead while one of the agents was tied up at gunpoint. One unknown agent was pointing that gun at that agent.

"So I gave you the chance to work with me, and you decided you were gonna turn me in instead," the tall figure holding the gun.

"For God's sake, you don't have to do this! You need help you've gone crazy!" the other figure alive pleaded.

"You're backtalking to the guy with the gun pointing at you. I'd say YOU'RE the crazy one. As for me, I'm feeling fine," the agent with the gun replies. A beep is emitted from the shoulder beacon.

BANG! At which the playback has ended. The ISAC has identified the last body as the following:

Dear Agent CrazyCreeperKidExLight,

You are taking on the role of Hornet. Your role in the game is that you kidnapped the Russian Scientist working on the cure for the Green Poison. Since you followed Aaron Keener, you are a Rogue First Wave Agent (Mafia).

Since you have kidnapped one of the protagonists of the game and that you are one of the stronger rogue agents in the primary campaign for the second wave agents to take on, you are 2x strongman. During any night kills, you may use one of your strongmen kills, and your kill will bypass any protection that the player has. In addition, since you are mostly one of the leaders of the rogue agents, you are Godfather. All alignment checks to you will return as "town-aligned."

In short, you are a Rogue 2x Strongman Godfather aligned with the Rogue First Wave Division Agents (Mafia) and you win when the number of First Wave Division Agents (Mafia) outnumbers Second Wave Division Agents (Town) and all threats to your team are removed.

ExLight has been Nightkilled. Exlight was Rogue 2x Strongman Godfather aligned with the Rogue First Wave Division Agents (Mafia)

The remaining agents have one more thing to do at this point with little was is left.

"SHD communication has been reactivated," the ISAC Shoulder Beacon says.

It is now Day 6. Day 6 will end on October 23rd at 2300 (11pm) PST. Countdown Timer

This phase currently in the state of mostly LYLO.

Outside Communication with other remaining players are allowed again

ExLight screwed me by changing the kill from Jinjo to Contrainer, idgaf anymore. So Mido and Contrainer, choose who to kingmaker, if you can kill Jinjo, who has claimed to have triple vote, but she's a damn traitor to the Mafia so it may end in a no lynch. Or you can kill me and Jinjo will probably win, she claimed her winCon was to kill a certain player, but I don't have a clue.
I'm all for killing Jinjo who's been betraying her team the whole game.
Vote: Jinjo

Back
Top Bottom