• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Division Mafia - Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten (Tie with Town, Mafia and ITP Usuper!)

Day 4: A Missing Eye Patch and Network

Day 4: A Missing Eye Patch and Network

As the night goes on, the command of the Division Battalion was wondering what has been happening to the SHD Network. Given how Paul Rhodes is no longer available at the Base of Operations, the commander of the base of operations decides to go outside and take a look outside to see what's been going on.

The commander pulls up the might despite the broken leg and eyes to examine the hardware that gets signal.

"So, you have been in charge taking back New York," an unknown figure with a red LED rind on the shoulder and wristwatch.

The commander looks at the rogue agent which is holding the commander at the point. "So, you're one of them, aren't you?" the commander asks, knowing the answer. At the point, the commander knows the fate ahead.

Dear Agent MegaPod,

You will be taking on the role of Faye Lau. Activated as part of the second wave, initially, you were going to be an agent when your helicopter crashed, and you were severely injured. You also took over as the Division Commander in Manhattan, working together with the leaders of the base of operations to take back Manhattan.

As you worked with the leaders in the Base of Operations, in Night 1, you PM the hosts with a number between 1 and 3. On day 2, depending on what number you picked, a person will become your mason partner. Your mason partner will keep any roles they have. You will know they are allied with the second wave agents (town). You may chat with your mason partner in a designated OC provided by the hosts.

As you are a commander of The Division in Manhattan, you are a commander. Beginning in night 2, each night, you may target two players by PMing the hosts "Have [target A] target [target B]." If player A is part of the second wave and uses a role, target A will target B. Target A will be notified of the target change in the next day phase. You will not know if this was successful.

In short, you are a commanding mason allied with the Second Wave Agents (town) and you win when your team eliminates all the first wave rogue agents (Mafia) and all threats to the second wave agents are eliminated.

MegaPod has been NightKilled. MegaPod was a commanding mason allied with the Second Wave Agents (town)

All OC including PMs and Discord chat are not allowed until Day 6.

LYLO Warning: This game is currently in the state of LYLO.

Well with no OC and this being LYLO we might as well mass claim.

I’m the watcher.

N1- Doc Flop who had no visitors
N2- Doc Flop who was visited by Ori, AE, and Tood
N3- Ori Who was visited by no one.

Apparently I chose to watch the wrong mason -_-

Sorry for the inactivity, I was with my family. Also why is Mido not lynched yet. I most certainly did not visit Doc Flop.
And if you’ve read the thread then you’ll see that the main theory is that I got fake results.

We’re in lylo so we might as well lay everything out and hunt together. What’s your role?

I'm a JOAT. I'd rather not say what specific powers I have without OC.
I find it strange that Ori is still saying Mido is scummy when they claimed Watcher and everyone else seems to trust Mido.

Yeah and? Game is bastard, I'm not surprised there are multiple of the same role, besides my powers are different.
Bastard doesn’t mean repeat roles. It refers to roles like tailor or framer that will manipulate results. Bastard means there are bastard roles.

More than one town JOAT sounds unbelievable.

And where is everyone? It’s LyLO guys. This inactivity is why town is losing.

Zinn if you’re a town JOAT then what information has your role given you? We’re going o lose if we dot lynch right today so there’s no point in hiding anything.

About 6 hours left in this phase. This is a LYLO phase.

I have been away and I missed out on a day. I come back and see there is 6 hours left.

@Midorikawa

Are you there?

Back
Top Bottom