• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Division Mafia - Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten (Tie with Town, Mafia and ITP Usuper!)

I'm in. Craziness x Minecraft x Pokemon = Me!
I am joining. ax=ay⇒x=y

Awesome! Welcome to TWR! I added you two to the waiting list because I only have room for 13 players for this game. I'll let you know when you're on the player list.

Unless @DarthWolf will let me make this a large game right away :p

Let me know if you still want your spots in this game. If I don't know by the 18th, you'll lose your spot.

If you want to adjust it to a large game, that's fine by me. If a game turns out to be more popular that expected you shouldn't instantly turn the others down.

Cool! So I guess now I can remove the two players from the waitlist and add them to the player list. :)

If the player list is extended, may I join the main game instead?

Last edited:
I originally joined because you needed the slots filled, I'm happy to stay in but if everyone fills the slots for a small game I'm happy to join as a sub instead. Saves you having to make it a large game.

I originally joined because you needed the slots filled, I'm happy to stay in but if everyone fills the slots for a small game I'm happy to join as a sub instead. Saves you having to make it a large game.

I have no problem in making this game a large game too. :) Personally, making it a large game would make the setup a little more interesting for me to make.

I'll put you in as a sub for now but if you want to join in as a player for a large game, let me know! :)

@Ereshkigal, @Bubbs, @DekuNut - Just a reminder if you don't let me know that you still want to play by the end of the day today, I'll remove you from the list. Of course, you were removed from the list and want to join, you can re-sign up too. :)

Also accepting more players for this game :D

A true identity! :p

And there's room of course! You're in.

For those not in, sign up closed on Wednesday (October 2nd). There's plenty of room in the game and honestly, I would like a large set up for this game. :)

Day 1: Directive 51 Status

Day 1: Directive 51 Operation Status - Manhatten

the-division-directive-51-guide.jpg

A helicopter full of Division agents lands upon the shores of the Chelsea district in Manhatten, with the agents knowing that Manhatten is once again under JTF's control. Ever since the first batch of the second wave agents came to Manhatten, Manhatten is slowly becoming of what it once was before the Green Poison infected the entire city. With the cure around the corner, the agents can now focus on bringing hope to the city.

Two agents of the original second wave were standing right outside the helipad. One Division agent has the typical Division weapons, the Division watch on his right hand, and ISAC brick on the left shoulder.

Hello Agent Crystal Onix,

You have taken on the role of Moderator on Duty (MoD) for this game. The host is required to have a MoD, and the host has asked and, you accepted. For flavor text purposes, your character "commands" the host's character of this game.

According to War Room Rules and Etiquette guide, a MoD is "in charge of enforcing order in the game if need be" and "act as back-up host to keep the game running smoothly." As such, you have that role.

You win when the game goes smoothly and that everyone has a good time with this game.

Another agent dressed in typical Division fashion and have the same gear but also on his shoulder what appears to be a Pikachu.

Hello Agent Pikochu,

View: https://twitter.com/GrandarexAWD/status/1162956195889467393

You have taken on the role of the host of The Division Mafia. Originally planning to be hosted back in February, you have since learned more about the franchise in hopes that you can make a better game with this theme. Hey, at least your profile theme is now all Division related.

As you were an agent that saved Lower Manhatten from collapsing and that (at least for this game) you're going to another location hopefully do the same, you are host of this game. As a host, your job is to write flavor text, write roles PMs, hope the roles are balanced, basically running this game. And yes, I do notice you're supposed to be at the other location, but this isn't The Division 2 Mafia. Save it for The Division 2 Mafia.

You win when you have successfully hosted this game, that the game goes smoothly and that everyone has a good time with this game.

"I'll keep this brief, Manhatten is coming back now that the bad guys have weakened severely," the agent without the Pikachu explains. "You can thank this agent for saving what is left," the agent complimented with his hand pointing to the other agent.

The other agent says, "Thanks. You agents are here to put Manhatten back together. There are still some bad guys roaming the streets of Manhatten, and keeping this safe is one of your number one priority," the agent with Pikachu explains. "There may be some rogue agents roaming the streets last I checked. Getting rid of these rogue first wave is your other number one priority along with rebuilding Manhatten."

"That's all we got for you," the first agent says. "We wish you the best of luck," he wishes as the two agents enter the helicopter. The helicopter starts flying off to the distance.

The ISAC shoulder brick is activated.

"Complete your activation to enable Directive 51 operational status and equipment."

======

Role PMs have been sent out. Please confirm in-thread that you have received your role PM.

It is now Day 1. Day 1 ends on October 6th at 9 pm (PST). Countdown Timer

As a reminder, role claiming and outside contact with other players are allowed. Please add @Crystal Onix and @Pikochu to all forms of outside communication. My Discord can be found at the bottom of my signature or profile information.

Back
Top Bottom