• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Division Mafia - Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten (Tie with Town, Mafia and ITP Usuper!)

Hi I’d actually like to know these reasons so I can respond to them?
ab871086fa4b2e87fdff335ef4d7b70c.jpg

I'm looking but... what reasons?
Hi I’d actually like to know these reasons so I can respond to them?
Becaise Flop visited me...that’s his only reason.

You've gone to all the trouble to remind me that this game is OC after I completely forgot so... Ask me in private.
Actually I’m the one doing that not Darth. Darth is trying to get you to say stuff in thread.

Visiting =/= scum.

Tracker, doctor, watcher, joat, bodyguard, etc. Town roles that visit town and aren’t harmful to town.

I really need to share my thoughts a bit more, don't I? I've been more inactive than I would like to be...

I don't think I have anything to say that others haven't already said: Getting the Serial Killer early was definitely not the worst result for a lynch, but there's not much to discuss about it since they were independent. Cop getting killed night one really sucks.

The sudden vote is a bit strange, but I don't have anything that makes me not believe any of AussieEevee's claims yet. I'm not sure what position to take regarding Doctor Floptopus yet, either.

I really need to share my thoughts a bit more, don't I? I've been more inactive than I would like to be...

I don't think I have anything to say that others haven't already said: Getting the Serial Killer early was definitely not the worst result for a lynch, but there's not much to discuss about it since they were independent. Cop getting killed night one really sucks.

The sudden vote is a bit strange, but I don't have anything that makes me not believe any of AussieEevee's claims yet. I'm not sure what position to take regarding Doctor Floptopus yet, either.
What are your thoughts on other players?

Mafia killing Contrainer was weird because some of the players were suspecting him on day 1. AE and Floptopus were the players who were scum reading Contrainer and I think that would mean Floptopus is town? My last game I played here, I scum read two players and mafia were killing my scum reads and it was like as if mafia tried to frame me.

Day 2 Update 1 Votals
What are your thoughts on other players?

You seem to be trying very hard to ensure town doesn't slip up and reveal too much. Being cautious like that seems fairly town-ish to me at least.

Pika seems alright too, and I don't immediately notice anything strange in his vote on MegaPod. At least he's the only one so far to make an actual case against someone.

I don't think I'm too good at reading people, so I'll just leave it at that for now. I don't have much else to add, unfortunately.

Rule 3 Clarifaction

I got a few PMs about this. I'm changing Rule 3 from the following:

3. There is no name-claiming or quoting/screenshots from PMs.

to

3. There is no name-claiming or quoting/screenshots from role PMs. There is no such restriction for OC.

You may claim, quote, fake, show, whatever with OC in-thread. You may not however quote, fake or show your role PMs in-thread.

Day 2 status update.

Day 2 2nd Update Votals:

MegaPod (1): Pika_pika42
Doctor Floptopus (1): AussieEevee

About 12 hours left in this phase. Day 2 will end on October 9th at 2100 (9pm PST) 23:30 (11:30pm PST). Countdown Timer

Reminders:

• Add the host and MoD to all forms of OC, including PMs and Discord chats.
  • No claims relating to names. You may role claim, OC claim, whatever claims.
  • Please be active in public in this game. I may start handing out inactivity penalties for inactive players.

Last edited:
Alright, I'm not gonna be the most active this time 'round because college stuff and all that. Skimmed the last few pages and here are a few quick thoughts:

• I think Darth looks scummy. The biggest indicator seems to be that long (by the standards of this game) post that said nothing of substance.
  • MegaPod is town
  • Honestly Mido looks weird too, why are they so phobic of a massclaim when that would pose a far greater risk to scum than town

That's all for now, see ya later

Honestly Mido looks weird too, why are they so phobic of a massclaim when that would pose a far greater risk to scum than town
....this game is bastard which means some roles that can really screw town over. And if mafia knows those roles then they know what roles to quickly eliminate, what they can fake claim, and what they can manipulate. It gives them free information that they don’t have to figure out what is low or truth while we have to try to figure out what is lie or truth.

I’ll try to read through the thread and post a vote in a bit. I’ve had some personal stuff going on today so sorry for lack of activity from me.

Host's note: I'm gonna be updating this phase around 11:30pm (23:30) tonight. In addition, phases will end at 11pm (PST) instead of 9pm.

New Countdown Timer

Decided to ISO Mido, and I'm none too impressed:

Um...where in that comment did you say or imply you thought I voted Contrainer.

The comment just went from weird to scummy weird.

Your comment looked like you were waiting for me to vote them not you thought I voted them.

This is pretty lackluster, given that this is the biggest accusation Mido has thrown at someone all game, and it just amounts to "weird". No attempt at further analysis is made.

At least now we know there are no harmful indeps and we concentrate full efforts on mafia.

Hopefully night phase will yield something for whoever has a power role.

CWAC. The first statement is questionable, and the second goes without saying. What's bad is most of the posts are like this.

Why not just read the thread? It’s only been one phase. There isn’t that much to go through.
How do you know? Did you track her?

I see a lot of asking questions that are easy to make, but nothing in the way of analysis, gamesolving, or real speculation beyond saying the obvious. Just seems very noncommittal and like you're trying to blend in.

....this game is bastard which means some roles that can really screw town over. And if mafia knows those roles then they know what roles to quickly eliminate, what they can fake claim, and what they can manipulate. It gives them free information that they don’t have to figure out what is low or truth while we have to try to figure out what is lie or truth.

I’ll try to read through the thread and post a vote in a bit. I’ve had some personal stuff going on today so sorry for lack of activity from me.

Okay, so this game is bastard (still stopped you from considering multiple harmful independents though...) but your defensiveness on the matter is a bit striking at least. I understand not being able to be active, but you';re the second biggest poster in the game and I still know nothing about your actual thoughts about any of the players.

Vote: Midorikawa

I really don't know what to think, I don't think AE is too scummy, unless he's playing badly. I haven't played Mafia in awhile and need to get back into the mindset :p
If only to break a tie I'm putting a vote on MegaPod, I like the points Pika_Pika made.

Vote: MegaPod

Back
Top Bottom