• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Division Mafia - Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten (Tie with Town, Mafia and ITP Usuper!)

Because I have Masonized him N1, that’s why.

my thoughts on AE and Flop is that the evidence on Flop is completely NAI this far, and outing it/jumping on Flop was a rash Town move by AE. If he were scum, I doubt he’d out such a result in the first place if he had one.
I also think Pika is Town due to his initiative in OC. I’ll try to come up with some more thoughts as I reread.

Why Megapod though? You don't actually say why you chose that, you just said that you like the points PP42 made? Why not Doctor Flop (Who is a more scummy target IMO), or Mido that Ori just voted for?

Share your thoughts, Zinn!
You're coming across more scummy than Flop is imo. You think Flop is scum because she visited someone? Doesn't like everyone other than people like millers or bombs? If she'd visited Contrainer sure. Just seems anti-town.
And between the three I found Mega more scum looking, well until he claimed Mason.
Unvote: MegaPod

I just don't want a no-lynch

Why Megapod though? You don't actually say why you chose that, you just said that you like the points PP42 made? Why not Doctor Flop (Who is a more scummy target IMO), or Mido that Ori just voted for?

Share your thoughts, Zinn!

Do you have a reason for Flop outside of her visiting me?
Because I have Masonized him N1, that’s why.

my thoughts on AE and Flop is that the evidence on Flop is completely NAI this far, and outing it/jumping on Flop was a rash Town move by AE. If he were scum, I doubt he’d out such a result in the first place if he had one.
I also think Pika is Town due to his initiative in OC. I’ll try to come up with some more thoughts as I reread.
Wait starting oc = town?

Well if you started oc people then raise your hands, you’re town according to Mega.

That doesn’t mean one is town.

And is it masonize or neighborize? How do we know you’re not a cult?
Sharing information town needs to know isn't a rash move.

Anyway, Flop has been evasive regarding what happened N1, despite being caught visiting a likely scum target.
Information town needs to know is who is mafia, not a doctor candidate Becaise by telling the whole thread you tell mafia.

And Flop hasn’t been evasive. I wouldn’t tell you anything either. You don’t tell untrustworthy people important information, and regardless of your alignment you have proved yourself untrustworthy.

Vote: Officer Snake

Last time they hadn’t posted at all, they were mafia. And not posting at all is only hurting us. Also I don’t plan on being lynched because I know for a fact that my death will hurt town 100%. If Officer Snake is town then they are doing more harm than good with inactivity and I rather get that out of the way since I cannot fully judge anyone actually active yet, and I rather spend the time hiding them properly.

I'm coming across scummy because I suspect someone is a rolecop?

And between the three I found Mega more scum looking, well until he claimed Mason.
And I'm asking you why? Agree or disagree with my position, but I shared my reasoning as to why I suspect flop... But all you've really done is say you agree with PP42, and you found Mega "scum looking".

and regardless of your alignment you have proved yourself untrustworthy.
That's not accurate.

I'm sorry, I'll keep information to myself from now on then. Which is an extremely scummy thing to do, but I'll do it because no one wants to hear it.

That's not accurate.

I'm sorry, I'll keep information to myself from now on then. Which is an extremely scummy thing to do, but I'll do it because no one wants to hear it.
It is accurate. You’re not paying attention to what the issue is. There is a time and place to reveal information in thread to everyone. Get a cop check using your role and find mafia, then let the thread know Becaise that is solid information.

Letting people know someone visited me last night isn’t what was wrong. The issue is you outed who and if they are the doctor, you just handed them to mafia on a silver platter because mafia knows if they’re town or not. In cases like watcher results, unless you know for sure they’re mafia, it’s best not to put names. You can say 3 players visited X. And then we have a starting point that we can try working with without mafia getting that information of who is what.

And I'm asking you why? Agree or disagree with my position, but I shared my reasoning as to why I suspect flop... But all you've really done is say you agree with PP42, and you found Mega "scum looking".
I wanted to not have a lynch wasted and Mega was the most scummy sounding reasoning of the three? What more do you want?

I wanted to not have a lynch wasted and Mega was the most scummy sounding reasoning of the three? What more do you want?
Exactly what I said in my last post... I want to know why.

I'm not questioning you voting for Megapod, but I'm wondering why. Ignore my stuff for now, Mido also had a vote on her. Why did you choose Mega over Mido?

Exactly what I said in my last post... I want to know why.

I'm not questioning you voting for Megapod, but I'm wondering why. Ignore my stuff for now, Mido also had a vote on her. Why did you choose Mega over Mido?
I've given you my reasoning three times now??? I voted for Mega over Mido because I liked Pika's reasoning for Mega being scum more than I liked the reasoning for Mido. What's not to get?

To, at least make things a bit more interesting, I am going to Vote: MegaPod
He made a joke vote on DarthWolf (who was not Town, though Mafia wouldn't know that on D1) and conveniently kept it on him throughout D1 despite posting once after things had started moving a bit.
Also, his only serious post in that day phase had a somewhat weird defence of Officer Snake which was kinda neither here nor there. He asked Mido why she found Officer suspicious but later completely ignored/forgot about it. Also, he did not mention anything else with regards to Eevee's claim or Contrainer's comments and the votes on them thereon.
Either he could be totally inactive or lurking, I cannot say but when he later came, he just posted that the lynch on DarthWolf (SK) was good, leaving aside all other topics.

Pika Pikas vote on Mega. That’s zinnlavs reasoning.
And you would have - rightfully so - pushed for more information and then lynched me for not providing that information.
No actually. You’ve claimed miller for starters so I don’t doubt you’re town in combination with the watcher results. I may have contacted you privately but I would not lynch you for not ratting out who visited me before I’m confirmed town.

I've given you my reasoning three times now??? I voted for Mega over Mido because I liked Pika's reasoning for Mega being scum more than I liked the reasoning for Mido. What's not to get?

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6c6e45694270674a696558544e513d3d2d3536353937373134322e313532386165306631393633633966613331373632373939313333312e676966

I'm asking for your reasoning in your words.

Vote: Officer Snake

We need a lynch here and this is the best we can do for now. Though they are inactive as either alignment, hope they are actually scum this time and not a Town PR.

crosses fingers

Wait starting oc = town?

Well if you started oc people then raise your hands, you’re town according to Mega.

That doesn’t mean one is town.
Oh geez, it’s not that simple smh. Pika had his vote on me and all, but he pressed me to explain myself to him instead of taking the easy lynch, hence why I like his initiative.

And is it masonize or neighborize? How do we know you’re not a cult?
It’s Masonize, we’re confirmed Town to each other and it was a one shot deal. I actually had to pick a number between one and three rather than directly choose a target, and I ended up with Oricorio, so that was kinda interesting.

As for how you can know I’m not a Cult Leader...I dunno, someone can investigate me somehow I guess. Not sure how you expect me to prove it.

Night 2: Negative Ramos

Day 2 Final Votals

Officer Snake (2): Midorikawa, Pika_pika42
Doctor Floptopus (1): AussieEevee
Midorikawa (1): Oricorio

Night 2: Negative Ramos

One of the agents decides to investigate the Lexington Event Center the former HQ of where the Rikers were feasting like kings. This agent was shocked at the bodies of the brutality that the Rikers gave to the captured JTF officers and captured Division agents. It's probably best for the author of this flavor text to write what brutalities were given.

As the agent makes his way through the event center, the agent sees a newly placed banner "Crime Pays." This implies that someone else has made the Event Center their home.

"We got out of RIkers Jail. And we ain't going back! They are going to pay what they done to us!" a warcry was heard to a distance. A group of former and brutual prisoners surrounds the agent.

"Please no! I got a family and we are more than just symbols and uniforms. Please let me live!"

A shot was heard. "Negative, Ramos," was the last thing this agent heard.

Dear Agent Officer Snake,

You will be taking on the role of Sergeant Ramos. Basically, you were involved in taking down the Riker's HQ, but you were captured. Lucky for you, many Division Agents do this over and over again, so you'll always be rescued. Hell, many Division agents make some pretty funny comments about you every time you are saved.

As you are dedicated to fighting, even when wounded, your role is bleeder. If you are night killed, you will stay alive for the following day phase. Your role PM will be revealed that day, but you may still OC, vote, and post-in-thread. You will die at the end of the day phase.

In short, you are a bleeder allied with the Second Wave Agents (town) and you win when your team eliminates all the first wave rogue agents (Mafia) and all threats to the second wave agents are eliminated.

Officer Snake has been lynched. Officer Snake was a bleeder allied with the Second Wave Agents (town).

It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end on October 10 at 2100 hours PST (11:00 pm - PST), which is about 23 hours from now. Countdown Timer

Submit all night actions to the host before the phase ends.

@Officer Snake wanna be a sub or go into the dead chat?

Back
Top Bottom