• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Division Mafia - Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten (Tie with Town, Mafia and ITP Usuper!)

ok so
My internet cut out last night for no apparent reason, hence why I ended up not voting.
Inactive lynches are an easy scum target so I'm suspicious of Pika in particular for that.

I believe the mason claim.

I have no intention of giving Eevee any info. I don't owe him anything.

I don't see the reason for the suspicion on Mido but I'm a little wary after the most recent lynch.

I thought that this phase ends tonight with how people were posting
Only on NK? If we had that, and he was active we could have had a town leader. That is OP piko, dont give confirmed town OC.

jfs;fgvjusFio seriously... no it's not
Unfortunately that role was completely useless in the hands of Snake. In this case it wasn't a big loss. It's only useful when a player is active enough, and if they actually are townie enough to be nightkilled.

Currently we have a dead SK, dead cop, and dead bleeder.

The SK is a plus for town. Cop is a big negative. And the bleeder is only negative in this case for being town as Officer Snake would not have made good use of the role.

On the down side we have a mason claim that outed themselves making them prime targets and thus virtually useless. We have an outed Flop, which the only saving grace is that she's not our doctor, but either way we might lose a good role and Eevee can't use watcher again.

It could be worse I guess, but I don't think it is that bad.

Though I did remind people this is OC, also remember to talk in thread. Pika for example unvoted Mega after OC conversation, but that doesn't explain to anyone in thread what made him so townie. OC is for claims, and plots against mafia. You don't want too much out of thread since town becomes extremely disconnected.

Also before anyone suggests it, town leader is a bad idea. We pick the wrong one then we can easily lose. It's best to have two town leaders who will carefully think through everything in the later game. Currently it is too early. Until then we need to make sure to post in thread so that we can scumhunt together rather than people doing it alone privately.

Also before anyone suggests it, town leader is a bad idea. We pick the wrong one then we can easily lose. It's best to have two town leaders who will carefully think through everything in the later game. Currently it is too early. Until then we need to make sure to post in thread so that we can scumhunt together rather than people doing it alone privately.
Agreed 100%. If there was OC going on that impacted reads, why didn’t it go in the tread instead of leaving the game completely stale?

Currently we have a dead SK, dead cop, and dead bleeder.

The SK is a plus for town. Cop is a big negative. And the bleeder is only negative in this case for being town as Officer Snake would not have made good use of the role.

On the down side we have a mason claim that outed themselves making them prime targets and thus virtually useless. We have an outed Flop, which the only saving grace is that she's not our doctor, but either way we might lose a good role and Eevee can't use watcher again.

It could be worse I guess, but I don't think it is that bad.

Though I did remind people this is OC, also remember to talk in thread. Pika for example unvoted Mega after OC conversation, but that doesn't explain to anyone in thread what made him so townie. OC is for claims, and plots against mafia. You don't want too much out of thread since town becomes extremely disconnected.

Another example of a long post that doesn't give us any information we don't already know. And again, you're trash talking a proven strategy in these kinds of games (a town leader).

Another example of a long post that doesn't give us any information we don't already know. And again, you're trash talking a proven strategy in these kinds of games (a town leader).
Whoa whoa whoa you’d support choosing a town leader this early in the game? Why?

The following agents have yet to activate their Directive 51 operational status.

@Cyber Wolf
@WaterBlueMan

Agents who do not activate their Directive 51 operational status by the end of Day 1 will be subbed out and backup agents will take their place.

About 27 hours remain left in this phase. Day 1 ends on October 6th at 2100 hours, 9 pm (PST). Countdown Timer.

My internet stopped working yesterday and I recently got it back working. I had to look back and this post looks suspicious. From my experience, normally an inactive town subs in on day 2 and Pikochu subbed in two players for night 1 which starts to make me think scum subbed in for the night. Also, on day 1 I did not like the way how Max played because all he did was do a joke vote, unvotes, and Max didn't even bring in any thoughts to the game.

My internet stopped working yesterday and I recently got it back working. I had to look back and this post looks suspicious. From my experience, normally an inactive town subs in on day 2 and Pikochu subbed in two players for night 1 which starts to make me think scum subbed in for the night. Also, on day 1 I did not like the way how Max played because all he did was do a joke vote, unvotes, and Max didn't even bring in any thoughts to the game.
I don't think you should look into when the host wants to sub out people

I don't have a reason to not believe the mason claim either yet.

No, the gimmick is that I was not told what players corresponded to the numbers, so I get what I get.
Do you know if the 3 picks were chosen randomly by the the host, or if they were set at the start?

Day 1 I was also three days long, which longer than what is usually given (i think?). They didn't even confirm they got their roles in that time, so they got subbed. I don't see what is so unusual. Do Oricorio and ZinnLav strike you as scummy in any way?

Also, what is the usual amount of inactivity allowed by a host before they get subbed? I don't think it's specified in the rules.

And still has more content than most of the posts in this game. I did a recap more for myself. Putting down thoughts is a way I clarify stuff for myself and allow for people to add to it and thus create discussion.

And town leader is a highly proven failed strategy just as much as it is working. Now if you properly read my post then you would see I never said it was a bad strategy, just a timing dependent one. We do it now, people massclaim, the chosen leader trusts the wrong person, we lose. Early game is not safe for follow the leader and follow just one leader is not safe either.

This is a rabbit hole I’d rather go down tbh, it’s uncomfortably meta and if I were hosting I wouldn’t want to do it
Do you mind explaining why it's weird for a host to do this? I don't quite understand it. Is there some other gameplay reason as to why it's unusual or looked down upon?

Also, what's up with @CrazyCreeperKid? Is he inactive, or is he just hiding from the thread? He's been active on this forum, but he's the only one who hasn't posted a single thing in this thread since day 1. Almost forgot he was playing, tbh.

Back
Top Bottom