• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Division Mafia - Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten (Tie with Town, Mafia and ITP Usuper!)

CrazyCreeperKid
ZinnLav
Flopster

These are the list of candidates we need to vote.

VOTE: Doctor Flop

So if the theory is correct that my N2 results were screwed with, then that would imply that mafia knew that I was watcher. The only way they could have known that is if they rolecopped me. N1 I was visited by Aussie who we knew used watcher and was town, and Flop.

AE never stopped suspecting Flop, and made that clear. And it was pretty obvious that AE was a JOAT. So that would make AE a threat to them more than usual since they had to worry if maybe he had a vig kill to use on Flop.

Notably the next nightkill was unexpectedly Mega. And while he's a safe kill being he was trusted, he was not a true threat to mafia. However he was another that made it clear he did not fully trust flop.

This could be coincidence, or a giant mafia frame job, but the phase ends soon and I rather go down fighting. And there is quite the bit against flop. To add on, she hasn't claimed at all as far as I can tell. Not in private or openly, though the only ones that could possibly have her claim are dead, unless Mega told Ori everything.

@Jinjo those are my thoughts. Yours? Since we seem to be the only active ones.

....Also how is it LYLO? Wouldn't it be MYLO? Or does this confirm no doctor role?

Zinn....do you not understand we have to lynch mafia this phase? If Piko is calling it LYLO then we must lynch.

And yes please on the extension.
Oh I was confused sorry. I don't think I've ever made it to a LYLO phase before.

@Pikochu I would like the extension too. Almost no discussion happened this phase and hell Mido only voted with less than 2 hours left.

Oh I was confused sorry. I don't think I've ever made it to a LYLO phase before.

@Pikochu I would like the extension too. Almost no discussion happened this phase and hell Mido only voted with less than 2 hours left.
I don't usually like voting last minute, I was hoping for more people to post, but we see how well that's working out -_-

Vote: Doctor Flopster

Going to go with Mido for this one. Doc Flop was always under suspicion, but they never really claimed and they also tried to avoid all the questions by giving vague answers.

Also Pikochu, I would like the extension, please.

Please let the hosts know if you need to be subbed out ASAP!

I don't disagree with any of the votes on Doctor Flopster; but I'd like to hear what she has to say aboit the votes she's accumuated.

ZinnLav claiming JOAT when Eevee was already shown to be the same seemse very off, I suppose there could be two of them, but it doesn't sit well with me right now at all. Putting a last-minute vote on a confirmed townie was also a bit strange, but since it was intended as a tiebreaker, I don't know if I'm being too nitpicky.

I'll try and post something else of note after I wake up a bit more.

So, the reasons for my votes seem to be twofold: people who have suspected me have died, and I’ve been vague with my claim.

I can’t really address the first one. Whether mafia killed MP and AE to frame me or not is always just going to be a mess of WIFOM.

As for why I’ve been so vague about my claim, it’s because I’m the rolecop. I know that’s suspicious, but it’s true.

Night one I found that mido was the watcher. Night two I found that Darth was the commander. Last night I discovered that pika is the President.

Darth’s result is obviously incorrect, as that was megapod’s role. Whatever interfered with mido also must have interfered with me.

While I agree jinjo’s claim is iffy at best, I’ve had no reason to suspect her all game. Pika, on the other hand, has been mildly suspicious and President isn’t an inherently town role.

Vote: Pika_Pika42

Pika, on the other hand, has been mildly suspicious and President isn’t an inherently town role.
Why am I suspicious? I don't remember anyone other than you expressing any suspicions against me. As for the role, Role Cop is an inherently scum role. If I was scum with my role, mafia would have already won this as I basically have an extra vote in case of tied wagons.

This makes me think of the current set-up. We have 8 remaining players, so are we at 5:3 now? If we were at 4:4, the scum would have won this already or does my extra vote count makes this change? I don't know how the mechanics are in play right now. What do you guys think about this?

The rolecop claim is a bit suspicious, most definitely. Contrainer was also the alignment cop, and town potentially having two cops seems a bit overpowered to me, even with the theorized ability that warps results.

This makes me think of the current set-up. We have 8 remaining players, so are we at 5:3 now? If we were at 4:4, the scum would have won this already or does my extra vote count makes this change?

It could be 4:3:1, if there's another independent player somewhere, couldn't it?

CrazyCreeperKid
ZinnLav
Flopster

These are the list of candidates we need to vote.
Can you explain why you think it's at least one of these three?

So if the theory is correct that my N2 results were screwed with, then that would imply that mafia knew that I was watcher. The only way they could have known that is if they rolecopped me. N1 I was visited by Aussie who we knew used watcher and was town, and Flop.
As for why I’ve been so vague about my claim, it’s because I’m the rolecop. I know that’s suspicious, but it’s true.

Night one I found that mido was the watcher.
...... I'm not the only one who sees this right?
I did tell everyone I had an active power that I was keeping silent. I'm not JUSt a miller.

I admit that I suspected Mido was going to be NKed day 1 so I watched her (with my one shot)
Yeah, I thought she might as well. But tbf I think mido is a very common n1 target for some reason.
This is an AE post and Flop's response to it, which implies that she targeted me because she thought mafia would kill me.

I'm not buying the town rolecop.

I'm not buying the town rolecop.
Good, because I’m not for sale ;)

In all seriousness, this is why I didn’t full claim before. It’s obviously a suspicious claim.

FWIW I targeted mido n1 because if cop got a clean result I would be able to verify it. I’ve been burned by godfathers before.

Day 4: First Votals
Back
Top Bottom