• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Division Mafia - Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten (Tie with Town, Mafia and ITP Usuper!)

I can sub in

Midori suspecting another JOAT who could be anything when she's claiming to be a Watcher when Aussie was a soft investigative JOAT

Zinn voting someone conf Town

Oricorio and Tood disappearing

What's even going on folks please help

Vote: Midorikawa

we don't have much time left please tell me why should I believe your role is Town aligned if you're still awake

Make of this what you will; my timing is not good, being this last minute.

Vote: ExLight

It seems I've misinterpreted yet another rule again. Given claiming things that happened in OC is valid after all:

CCK let it slip in an OC between me and him that he is mafia. He claims to have been a strongman, which to my knowledge, is almost exclusively mafia-specific. I don't know if he had anything else.

Assuming he is telling the truth, a strongman means we may likely have a town bodyguard, not a medic. Iirc, they die after protecting someone, so that makes it LyLo for us anyway, right?

Also this is honestly the strangest thing, and it's unnecessarily ominous to me; I don't know if I'm just nitpicking again, but i have the worst gut feeling about it.
Ahh, nighttime, so dark, yet so fun

If nothing comes of this, I'll flip to Doc Flopster, as her claim is still insanely sketchy to me.

CrazyCreeperKid
ZinnLav
Flopster

These are the list of candidates we need to vote.

As of now I agree with this, but I'd still like to know why this list of candidates exists.

CCK let it slip in an OC between me and him that he is mafia. He claims to have been a strongman, which to my knowledge, is almost exclusively mafia-specific. I don't know if he had anything else.
Yea, I just received my OCs and oh boy, that kid is bonkers.

I'm a Survivor with Universal Backup, and I inherited Darth's role after he died, and I'm willing to side with Town.
Since his role wasn't exactly inheritable it got adapted and became two Strongman Shots and a Bulletproof.

He talked to three people, and one of them convinced him to out my role to the two other players, so I'm pretty sure the one that inactivated me was scum. We have only a few hours left and that person wasn't Flop, but I since we need the entire Town to vote the same person I'll save it for after tonight since I don't wanna dilute the votes.

I'll stick around some more, and I'm afraid this comes down to either trusting or not trusting Pika.
I'll reread some stuff because I'm really not sure about him right now.

Well shit
Woha, language
there are kids here

...no wait, I subbed in their place
laughs

Vote: Midorikawa

we don't have much time left please tell me why should I believe your role is Town aligned if you're still awake
....Becaise it is... I mean there’s technically no way to prove it without a cop check. However I would like to think I’ve proved that I’m town aligned by now. Is be crazy mafia to tell Mega that his mason partner did one thing when Ori actually did another.

the one that inactivated me was scum
*incentivized (?)

....Becaise it is... I mean there’s technically no way to prove it without a cop check. However I would like to think I’ve proved that I’m town aligned by now. Is be crazy mafia to tell Mega that his mason partner did one thing when Ori actually did another.
Two soft investigative roles? :glare:
And Flop claiming Rolecop? Two HARD investigative roles? :superglare:
Yea, that doesn't sound right, I might go with Flop instead of Pika too. You can wait til later :glare:

Can you guys post these convos from creeper?
Isn't this against the rules? I just subbed in to avoid a modkill, I wouldn't like an accidental one.
I'll out it during the next Day Phase, it's not like I'll die tonight, I have one bulletproof, lmao
I might as well soft it in case I die tonight.

As of now I agree with this, but I'd still like to know why this list of candidates exists.

CreeperKid didn't say anything at all in day 2 and day 3 and why did he not get subbed out? Zinn claimed Joat but AE was also a Joat, Flop was just a wild guess and when I come back I see that she claimed Rolecop which is a common scum role.

Vote: Doctor Flop

What would an indep strongman even do without the ability to kill...? CCK said he used one, so what would that even have done? Nothing?

Back
Top Bottom