• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Division Mafia - Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten (Tie with Town, Mafia and ITP Usuper!)

What would an indep strongman even do without the ability to kill...? CCK said he used one, so what would that even have done? Nothing?
He does have the ability to Kill. In fact he's the one that went happy trigger and killed AE oof.
That wasn't a Mafia kill, and scum prolly got stopped during N2.

You might look into whatever other results you had that night.

Night 4: Extraction Complete

Day 4 Final Votals

Doctor Flopster (3): Midorikawa, Pika_pika42, Jinjo
Pika_pika42 (2): Doctor Flopster, ZinnLav
Midorikawa (1): Exlight
Exlight (1): Tood

Night 4: Extraction Complete

With the loss of the commander from the night before, the Division Agents are left to cope with what is behind with the Base of Operations. The lack of supplies and services at the Base of Operations has forced the agents to go into the Dark Zone to extract for the basics, weapons and Division Tech.

As the agents are filled up the Dark Zone bag that is to be decontaminated, one of the agents shoots a flare gun up to the skies of Manhatten for a helicopter to safely send the items back to the base.

As the agents put the items onto the rope, the agents' ISAC brick warns: "An agent near you has gone rogue," as bullets begin flying around the agents and the helipad. While some of the agents were injured, the agents worked together to take down the agent that has disavowed The Division.

Dear Doctor Flop,

You are taking on the role of Gambit. Your role in the game is that you are a Rogue First Wave Agent that patrols the Dark Zone, the Divison's quarantine area. For some reason, you decided to join the LMB and, thus, went rogue.

As someone who patrols the Dark Zone and as one of the major bosses within the Dark Zone, you have the following abilities:

- 1x Gladiator - Once per game, during the night phase, you may send two players to the Dark Zone. During the following day phase, only you and your two targets can be voted on for a lynch. The players with the most vote at the end of the next day phase will be lynched. If the players are tied for the most votes, those players will be lynched. If there are six or fewer players remaining, you may only choose one target. You and your target can only be lynched in the next day phase through voting. You may do so by sending a host "Send [target] and [target] to the Dark Zone".

- Once per night, you can select a target to get the role of a player. You may do so by sending the host "What is [player's name] specialty?"

You may use both abilities at the same time on the same night.

In short, you are a Rogue Rolecop and 1x Gladator aligned with theRogue First Wave Division Agents (Mafia) and you win when the number of First Wave Division Agents (Mafia) outnumbers Second Wave Division Agents (Town) and all threats to your team are removed.

Doctor Flopster has been lynched. Doctor Flopster was a Rogue Rolecop and 1x Gladator allied with the Rogue First Wave Division Agents (Mafia)

The ISAC brick announced "Rogue Agent neutralized. "

It is now Night 4. Night 4 will end on October 17 at 23:00 (11pm) PST. Countdown Timer. Send all night actions by the deadline.

Reminder: There is no new OC on Night 4 unless otherwise stated. All OC will be allowed on Day 6. You are still allowed to claim, quote, fake quote, do whatever for past OCs in-thread.

He does have the ability to Kill. In fact he's the one that went happy trigger and killed AE oof.
That wasn't a Mafia kill, and scum prolly got stopped during N2.

You might look into whatever other results you had that night.
....What?

and I’m so sorry we didn’t lynch Flop sooner. Should have forced a claim out of her, though I thought she was possibly doctor at first.

Reminder: There is no new OC on Night 4 unless otherwise stated. All OC will be allowed on Day 6.
Should that say Day 5 or does this mean that we won’t have any oc for day 5 as well?

It’s a 14 player game. You really think there’s going to be more than one harmful indep when mafia most likely has 4 members. That’s a bit too much of lack of power town side.
4 members? and a SK? more than 1/3 of the players being a threat to Town? yikes, no way.
and I’m so sorry we didn’t lynch Flop sooner. Should have forced a claim out of her, though I thought she was possibly doctor at first.
Well, her flip should clear you since she visited you N1.
....What?
yea oof
kid was too easily manipulated
In any case, the doctor might be able to clear whoever was about to die that night.

Yeah like those OC conversations. Still waiting on those. Just click reply on each Message and then copy and paste it here....unless it's discord...
I’m on my phone rn
and my roomate using my PC back home to do work stuff so I don’t really have free access to it

Midori, if I kill whoever you want during the next Night, and if you watched it, would that prove to you that I’m telling the truth?

Hey, Midori, can you self target?
What are your actual reads?
This I will post later. I need to look over who's is left and stuff.

Also no idea if I can self target. Never considered doing it.

That's creepy.
Midori, if I kill whoever you want during the next Night, and if you watched it, would that prove to you that I’m telling the truth?
I'm doubting you less than others.

@ZinnLav Still waiting~

@Pikochu Does adding someone to convos that have already happened count as oc?

@Pikochu Does adding someone to convos that have already happened count as oc?
It's not making the info public to everyone so I'd assume so.
I'm on my way home and I'll post the convos later tonight if I don't die of ehxaustion cuz I have a lot of papers to do sorry for the wait

That's creepy.
It's the most beautiful duck in Pokémon's history

Dude chill. I'm at work so I can't respond quickly.
Sorry, I'm too excited to play with you guys again :confused:
I've been to some really weird forums and I kinda just missed playing here.

Also no idea if I can self target. Never considered doing it.
I had thought of a plan but I realized scum prolly has a Roleblocker around, so wouldn't work.

Back
Top Bottom